User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sandy Smith promises to bring the frying pan to Congress

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 20.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dinosaur View Post
    What makes you say that? She won the Republican primary, so she obviously has some support.

In total, the Democrats had about 67K voters in their primary, compared to only 40K voters in the Republican primary. Those are not good numbers for a district that is supposedly competitive.

Mr Davis, her Democrat rival, got more votes in the primary than all Republicans combined. That is not a good sign. It sounds to me as if the Republican organization in NC-1 is used to losing and has given up. They need a grassroots campaign to get out the vote in November, and make NC-1 a bit more powered up.

Meh. All she needs to do is point out the obvious (MUCH to choose from):

Fuel prices, and all of the fallout (out of control inflation due to social spending and printing monopoly "money"); Potential WWIII due to WEAK policies and inaction; An outright INVASION of our southern border that represents over 100 nations; the takeover of our "educational" system by Marxists and freaks with their indoctrination. And SO much more, ALL in the past 16 or so months.

PLENTY of material. Things the left are actually starting to be fearful of those "leading" them over the cliff. In their own personal lives.

All she needs to do is FOCUS on her beliefs, and what made this nation the greatest one the world has ever known--and a destination worth risking their lives to become a part of. And if she does that, she'll win, hands down.

This is very much one worth watching unfold...

ADMIN IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 51.0%

Thanks
    It's a traditionally blue district but Durham is now out of the district. Maybe she doesn't have a chance, we'll see.

Sandy Smith.

Sandy's got a potential schtick.
    “For all those Washington insider elite bed wetters whose feelings I hurt: here’s some free advice. Go buy yourself an emotional support pony.” -Sen John Kennedy

“Dearest fascist Germany, dear oppressive structure, dear courts, The time will come when we will catch you fascists, and I will not do it personally; it will happen automatically.” – Nina Maleika

Forum rules: HERE

50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 99.4%

Thanks
    I don't see the issue here; a frying pan is the traditional weapon of American housewives, in trained hands it'll set a wayward husband straight muy pronto!
    It is by the goodness of God that in our country we have those three unspeakably precious things: freedom of speech, freedom of conscience, and the prudence never to practice either of them. Mark ​Twain

50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dinosaur View Post
    What makes you say that? She won the Republican primary, so she obviously has some support.

In total, the Democrats had about 67K voters in their primary, compared to only 40K voters in the Republican primary. Those are not good numbers for a district that is supposedly competitive.

Mr Davis, her Democrat rival, got more votes in the primary than all Republicans combined. That is not a good sign. It sounds to me as if the Republican organization in NC-1 is used to losing and has given up. They need a grassroots campaign to get out the vote in November, and make NC-1 a bit more powered up.
    have you seen the rest of congress?

Case in point

No one is going to stand with her.. want proof look at Marjorie Green Taylor commendable but gets no where...

There are too many dirty people in DC and until they are removed by the people (they won't be), nothing changes.
    Bring out your dead- The monster is amongst us waiting to be revealed - he bears the number of a man, 666. His Title is Anti-Christ

ADMIN IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 51.0%

Thanks
    Miss Smith goes to Washington. Redhead with a frying pan. I'd vote for that.
    “For all those Washington insider elite bed wetters whose feelings I hurt: here’s some free advice. Go buy yourself an emotional support pony.” -Sen John Kennedy

“Dearest fascist Germany, dear oppressive structure, dear courts, The time will come when we will catch you fascists, and I will not do it personally; it will happen automatically.” – Nina Maleika

Forum rules: HERE

Thread Information