User Tag List

Thread: Putin's health

Senior Member Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassTagger First ClassSocial
    Overall activity: 99.2%

Thanks

Putin's health

I was doing internet searches on the internet recently and it became clear that the issue of Putin's health is something that is being talked about quite a bit these days. Some posters had already mentioned evidence that his health is failing and I did consider the possibility that he might leave office, either for that or for other reasons (such as his ouster). Up until reading various articles on this, however, I had also considered the possibility that concerns on his health were being exagerated for political purposes. I now no longer thik this. So it may well be that he will soon be replaced by someone else, which I believe can mean any number of things in terms of the ongoing military operation in Ukraine.

In this thread, I wanted to focus on a few articles I've seen in regards to Putin's health. The one I found most interesting is from the New York Post. It's based on a story from a secretive Telegram account. I acknowledge it may be a false story, but the possibility that it might be true made it well worth the read for me, thought others might agree...

Body doubles will reportedly replace ailing Putin during upcoming surgery

By Yaron Steinbuch
    May 12, 2022

As Vladimir Putin’s health reportedly declines, body doubles have been put on alert to stand in for the Russian not-so-strongman when he undergoes surgery, according to a report.

Putin will be out of commission for up to 10 days and the body doubles will be used to make it seem like he’s still in control of the country, the anti-Putin Telegram channel “General SVR” reported.

The mysterious Telegram account also claimed that pre-recorded footage will be released of Putin attending meetings and signing laws to make it seem like he is still working.

Full article:

Body doubles will reportedly replace ailing Putin during upcoming surgery | nypost.com

Another article that just came out today on Newsweek also says that Putin is quite ill. The primary source is Christopher Steele, of the Steele Dossier fame, hardly a man I would trust when it comes to Russia, but in this particular case, I think he isn't lying. The article's here:

Putin Is 'Seriously Ill', Potentially Terminal, Ex-MI6 Russia Head Says
    "Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who find it."

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to phoenyx For This Useful Post:

Common (05-16-2022),Knightkore (05-16-2022),QuaseMarco (05-16-2022),Swedgin (05-16-2022)

Alumni Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 27.0%

Thanks
    We will see. Stories about body doubles reminiscent of Iraq/Saddam.

Ultra-MAGA Deplorable

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to QuaseMarco For This Useful Post:

Common (05-16-2022),Foghorn (05-16-2022),Knightkore (05-16-2022),phoenyx (05-16-2022)

Alumni, Moderator Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteranYour first Group
    Overall activity: 30.0%

Thanks
    Mass graves. Mass killing of civilians. Putin is sick. Putin is dying. Body doubles of Putin. Xi is also sick and dying. Putins Generals are killing their own troops. Babies bombed in hospitals...off the top of my head.

It has the smell of propaganda. One level of the propaganda narratives being distributed by Ukraine (read as narrative(s) contrived and distributed for them by "others").
    DuckDuckGo is a leftist, Soros sponsored and financial contributor to the collective left. They are the proverbial wolf in sheeps clothing. They present themselves as an option away from the corrupt Google, when in fact...they are only a contrived option that really just gives money, and takes money from our ideological enemies. Qwant appears to be an option. Spread the word.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Canadianeye For This Useful Post:

Common (05-16-2022),Foghorn (05-16-2022),Knightkore (05-16-2022)

Sic Semper Tyrannis Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entryRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 14.0%

Thanks
    Eh. They're always doing this with Kim Jong Un as well. It seems that every time our intelligence folks can't explain why someone is doing soemthing it always comes down to health conspiracies. I won't believe it until there is proof.
    『 T R U M P ✬ 2 0 2 4 』 OR 『 D E S A N T I S ✬ 2 0 2 4 』
    I am a National Conservative (Define). I believe in America first. //

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt For This Useful Post:

Foghorn (05-16-2022)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 61.0%

Thanks
    I heard he was getting a Sex Change.

New name: Vladimira Putin...

In all seriousness, Putin will die, when Putin dies. Trying to keep up with the machinations of politicians and oligarchs behind a solid curtain is an estimated guess, at best.

People keep talking about his health, and, maybe he is in bad shape.

But, he may just be getting old, with all the common issues that come from that "disease..."

That said, it does sound as if he is going under the knife, soon. If this is the case, that would be the time for a "coup..."

But that is a very dangerous game for all involved...
    Al Swearengen: What's your partner so mad about all the time?
    Sol Star: He's not mad.
    Al Swearengen: He's got a mean way of being happy.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Swedgin For This Useful Post:

Foghorn (05-16-2022),phoenyx (05-16-2022)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 30.0%

Thanks
    One constant about Russia is that they are perpetually paranoid.

Every intelligence briefing over that past 100 years begins with the words, "Danger Close".

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Foghorn For This Useful Post:

Swedgin (05-16-2022)

Veteran50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassTagger First ClassSocial

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadianeye View Post
    Mass graves. Mass killing of civilians. Putin is sick. Putin is dying. Body doubles of Putin. Xi is also sick and dying. Putins Generals are killing their own troops. Babies bombed in hospitals...off the top of my head.

It has the smell of propaganda. One level of the propaganda narratives being distributed by Ukraine (read as narrative(s) contrived and distributed for them by "others").
    There's definitely a lot of false narratives out there, but it seems that any serious article on Putin's health doesn't give him a good prognosis. I've noted that talk of his ill health preceded his military operation in Russia as well. Here's an article from September 2021 that talks of his worsening health:

Putins policy over the next four years - Robert Lansing Institute

50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 14.0%

Thanks
    Hi my name is Vlad Putin I don’t often go to America but I sure occupy a lot of space in many Americans heads.

This is what they see first thing in the morning and last thing at night, I own you.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Crusader For This Useful Post:

Call_me_Ishmael (05-16-2022),Foghorn (05-16-2022)

Alumni Member Forum Donor Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 60.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Swedgin View Post
    I heard he was getting a Sex Change.

New name: Vladimira Putin...

I think you have your Vladimir (or in Ukranian ...Volodymyr) mixed up.

Resurfaced Clip of Volodymyr Zelensky Dancing in High Heels Goes Viral

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    Hi my name is Vlad Putin I don’t often go to America but I sure occupy a lot of space in many Americans heads.

This is what they see first thing in the morning and last thing at night, I own you.

Some people would like the war to end soon. In order for that to happen, I think it's good to know things about the people at the top making decisions. Vladimir Putin is certainly one such person. Zelensky is certainly a person of interest as Ishmael alludes to, but as Zelensky himself has said, I don't really think he's the other side of the coin when it comes to this war. I think Zelensky himself admitted as much, back when he was just a comedian. He had some interesting things to say concerning the Banderites and their neo nazi ties as well...

Last edited by phoenyx; 05-16-2022 at 08:02 PM.

Thread Information