User Tag List

Thread: Biden's 'Holodomor' Policies to Hurt Ukrainians, Americans & Backfire on Whole World

Senior Member Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassTagger First ClassSocial
    Overall activity: 84.0%

Thanks

Biden's 'Holodomor' Policies to Hurt Ukrainians, Americans & Backfire on Whole World

Just found this article on Sputnik news published a few days ago, thought it was sobering...

May 14, 2022

On 11 May, President Joe Biden announced that the US and its allies are planning to ship over 20 million tonnes of grain out of Ukraine to tackle the global food crisis. However, Biden's policy could cause a famine in Ukraine, according to Russian Federation State Duma Chairman Vyacheslav Volodin.

Since the beginning of the Russian special operation, the US and its NATO allies have stepped up lethal arms deliveries to Ukraine, with the Biden administration vowing to bleed Russia white.

In exchange for foreign weapons and ammo, the Ukrainian authorities have increased exports of grain, corn, oil crops and farm animals from the country on a daily basis by road and rail, even though Ukrainians are facing shortage of foodstuffs and a lack of crops for the spring sowing campaign in many of Ukraine's regions, as Colonel-General Mikhail Mizintsev, chief of Russia’s National Defense Management Centre, told reporters on 30 April.

Full article:

Biden's 'Holodomor' Policies to Hurt Ukrainians, Americans Backfire on Whole World, Journo Says - 14.05.2022, Sputnik International
    "Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who find it."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to phoenyx For This Useful Post:

Quark (05-15-2022)

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 15.0%

Thanks
    On 11 May, President Joe Biden announced that the US and its allies are planning to ship over 20 million tonnes of grain out of Ukraine to tackle the global food crisis. However, Biden's policy could cause a famine in Ukraine, according to Russian Federation State Duma Chairman Vyacheslav Volodin.
    Putin Puppet sez wut?

The Holodomor was caused by Stalin's Chekist thugs forcibly seizing grain from farmers, including their seed. Biden, et al, and the Ukrainian government are doing this by negotiated agreement, not by US and NATO forces forcibly seizing the grain.

The only ones hurt by the deal will be the Russians, whose plans relied on seizing Ukrainian grain and using some to supply Russian forces and shipping the rest to Russia. I am totally good with the Russians suffering as a result of failing to seize Ukrainian grain.
    Anti-Covid-Vaxxer pig crap claim/prediction, Doctor: Heart Failure from mRNA Jabs "Will Kill Most People" | Principia Scientific Intl. ; Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche Warns COVID-19 Jab Injuries and Deaths Will Soon "Collapse Our Health System" (VIDEO) ; Fully Vaxxed May 2021; Since that time I've done 8 5Ks, 1 8K, 8 10Ks, and 4 half marathons

Not Democommie nor Pharma-Shill nor even hacker. Just little old me, Traddles.

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 62.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Traddles View Post
    Putin Puppet sez wut?

The Holodomor was caused by Stalin's Chekist thugs forcibly seizing grain from farmers, including their seed. Biden, et al, and the Ukrainian government are doing this by negotiated agreement, not by US and NATO forces forcibly seizing the grain.

The only ones hurt by the deal will be the Russians, whose plans relied on seizing Ukrainian grain and using some to supply Russian forces and shipping the rest to Russia. I am totally good with the Russians suffering as a result of failing to seize Ukrainian grain.
    Unfortunately, it isn't just the Russians who will suffer but all of us world wide. The USA is on it's last legs and is failing big time. The USA ends by 2025 if not sooner.

Senior Member Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassTagger First ClassSocial
    Overall activity: 84.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Quark View Post
    Unfortunately, it isn't just the Russians who will suffer but all of us world wide. The USA is on it's last legs and is failing big time. The USA ends by 2025 if not sooner.
    I don't know about the USA ending by 2025, but I certainly agree that this conflict in Ukraine is affecting the whole world.
    "Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who find it."

Thread Information