User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Putin coup is underway and 'impossible to stop,' says Ukraine's military intelligence

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialOverdriveVeteran
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks

Putin coup is underway and 'impossible to stop,' says Ukraine's military intelligence

"It will eventually lead to the change of leadership of the Russian Federation," Budanov said, per Sky News. "This process has already been launched."

https://www.businessinsider.com/puti...tel-2022-5?amp

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fortis For This Useful Post:

Quark (05-14-2022),Swedgin (05-16-2022),WarriorRob (05-14-2022)

Alumni Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 52.0%

Thanks
    We shall see.

Ultra-MAGA Deplorable

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to QuaseMarco For This Useful Post:

Quark (05-14-2022),WarriorRob (05-14-2022)

Senior Member Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassTagger First ClassSocial
    Overall activity: 84.0%

Thanks
    Even if Putin is removed as leader of Russia, that in no way guarantees that whoever replaces him want to leave Ukraine without Russia's concerns being met. I personally consider it to be quite possible that should Putin be removed from office in some way by agents of Ukraine, whoever succeeds Putin may have new objectives in Ukraine- for instance, removing Zelensky from power. All of these types of goals are a race to the bottom as far as I'm concerned. What I wish Kyiv would focus more on are diplomatic solutions to this conflict.
    "Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who find it."

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phoenyx For This Useful Post:

Quark (05-14-2022),WarriorRob (05-14-2022)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 75.0%

Thanks
    I'm sure the West has their hands all over this if true, our leaders better cool it Putin might hit the Nuclear launch buttons before he gets overthrown. I wouldn't believe anything coming out of Ukraine anyway, everything that comes out of Ukraine are all lies.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WarriorRob For This Useful Post:

Freewill (05-15-2022),Mr. Claws (05-15-2022),Quark (05-14-2022)

50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 61.0%

Thanks
    That's possible if Putin has serious cancer especially life threating. But Ukraine had better be careful of what they wish for the next president/dictator could be of the Joe Stalin variety.
    Last edited by Quark; 05-14-2022 at 09:49 PM.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Quark For This Useful Post:

Madison (05-14-2022),Mr. Claws (05-15-2022),WarriorRob (05-14-2022)

50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second ClassVeteranOverdrive
    Overall activity: 65.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Quark View Post
    That's possible if Putin has serious cancer especially life threating. But Ukraine had be careful of what they wish for the next president/dictator could be of the Joe Stalin variety.
    May 10th 2022

Speculation surrounding Vladimir Putin's health increased this week after he was seen sitting with a blanket across his legs during a victory parade in Moscow on the occasion of Russia's Victory Day on Monday.

Rumours over Putin's health renewed as he sits with blanket in parade

• Speculations about Putin's health have been on the rise after photographs of him sitting awkwardly while looking bloated emerged from an official meeting and were widely shared on social media.

Maybe Parkinson...or cancer...

We can judge the heart of a nation by his treatment of animals
    https://crueltyfree.peta.org/?s=

"The're friends who will offer advice and wisdom. They're are cowgirls who come blasting through your door with whiskey, weapons, a shovel, and a plan! "

NEW PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND OF CANADA*DONALD J. TRUMP

Btw..Kurt Cobain was murdered
    https://thepoliticsforums.com/thread...8-Memorial-KDC

*Rest In Peace Rickity Plumber*

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Madison For This Useful Post:

Quark (05-14-2022)

50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second ClassVeteranOverdrive
    Overall activity: 65.0%

Thanks
    Russia’s Vladimir Putin ‘very ill’ with blood cancer: secret recording

May 14, 2022

Russian President Vladimir Putin is “very ill with blood cancer,” an oligarch close to the Kremlin said in a secret recording obtained by New Lines Magazine.
    The type of cancer was unspecified, New Lines reported in a story discussing myriad rumors about Putin’s health.

“The recording represents rare testimony by someone with proven ties to the Russian government that its fanatical dictator may well be seriously unwell,” the magazine stated of the comments made during a mid-March discussion with someone described as a “Western venture capitalist.”

“He absolutely ruined Russia’s economy, Ukraine’s economy and many other economies — ruined [them] absolutely,” the unnamed oligarch said of Putin on the tape. “The problem is with his head. … One crazy guy can turn the world upside down.”

The man is an energy tycoon who is currently outside of Russia with a net worth that puts him on the list of the 200 richest Russian businessmen. He can be heard on the tape vehemently criticizing the invasion of Ukraine and questioning the purpose of more than 15,000 Russian soliders’ deaths.

And he says “we all hope” Putin dies from his cancer or possibly from some intervention such as a coup, to spare Russia from further misfortune.

The oligarch “had no idea he was being recorded,” on the 11-minute tape, New Lines said, adding that it identified the man by his voice but withheld his name “because of the high probability disclosing it would lead to state retaliation,” noting Russia’s law that imposes 15 years in prison for spreading “fake news.”

Ukraine’s head of military intelligence also claimed Putin has cancer and suggested that a coup to remove the Russian leader is already underway.

Maj. Gen. Kyrylo Budanov said the heavy losses that Russian forces have suffered prelude a defeat by the end of the year and will “eventually lead to the change of leadership of the Russian Federation.”

Moreover, the New Lines story pointed to a memo sent out to officers in the Federal Security Service (FSB), the successor to the Soviet KGB, telling them not to speculate about Putin’s health or “trust rumors about the president’s terminal condition.”

The instructions had the opposite effect, convincing most FSB officers that Putin is ill, the magazine reported.

https://nypost.com/2022/05/14/russia...ret-recording/
    We can judge the heart of a nation by his treatment of animals
    https://crueltyfree.peta.org/?s=

"The're friends who will offer advice and wisdom. They're are cowgirls who come blasting through your door with whiskey, weapons, a shovel, and a plan! "

NEW PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND OF CANADA*DONALD J. TRUMP

Btw..Kurt Cobain was murdered
    https://thepoliticsforums.com/thread...8-Memorial-KDC

*Rest In Peace Rickity Plumber*

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialOverdriveVeteran
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenyx View Post
    Even if Putin is removed as leader of Russia, that in no way guarantees that whoever replaces him want to leave Ukraine without Russia's concerns being met. I personally consider it to be quite possible that should Putin be removed from office in some way by agents of Ukraine, whoever succeeds Putin may have new objectives in Ukraine- for instance, removing Zelensky from power. All of these types of goals are a race to the bottom as far as I'm concerned. What I wish Kyiv would focus more on are diplomatic solutions to this conflict.
    Another way it can backfire is that Putin garners support from the citizenry and becomes a martyr.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to fortis For This Useful Post:

phoenyx (05-15-2022)

50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 61.0%

Thanks
    When Putin went in for surgery he had already turn the reins of government over to his assistant. I don't think there is going to be much of coup just an election for a new president and everybody had better hope the new president isn't of the Joe Stalin variety.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Quark For This Useful Post:

phoenyx (05-15-2022)

Games People Play Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 5.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WarriorRob View Post
    I'm sure the West has their hands all over this if true, our leaders better cool it Putin might hit the Nuclear launch buttons before he gets overthrown. I wouldn't believe anything coming out of Ukraine anyway, everything that comes out of Ukraine are all lies.
    That's what the Davos lizard-men WANT.

They WANT the Big One, to hide their crimes. And to give them the crisis they crave - to walk out of their underground bunkers, and gift us with COMMUNISM. With themselves as the Big Kuhanas.

I don't think so. But that's their fantasy; and the first part of it - starting a nuclear war - is the easy part.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JustPassinThru For This Useful Post:

Quark (05-15-2022),WarriorRob (05-14-2022)

Thread Information