User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: School cafeteria food

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialYour first Group1 year registeredRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 51.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Claws View Post
    Come on now, Dominos' is a great value for the money... not only can you eat the pizza you can eat the box it came in too, no discernable difference!
    My intro to it in College was still in the 20 mins or it's free days. Free pizza is the best tasting pizza!
    Scientist, Evangelical Christian - reformed, father, entrepreneur, hunter, outdoorsman, motorcyclist, Constitutional Conservative.

Games People Play Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 28.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Physics Hunter View Post
    My intro to it in College was still in the 20 mins or it's free days. Free pizza is the best tasting pizza!
    Those twisted, mangled Domino's Chevettes were pretty tasty, too. All those 16-year-old drivers trying to beat the clock...

Too bad there were no dashcams, back then. That would have been remarkable footage.

Games People Play Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 28.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Claws View Post
    Come on now, Dominos' is a great value for the money... not only can you eat the pizza you can eat the box it came in too, no discernable difference!
    Domino's is the thing to order when you're absolutely plastered. Fifteen minutes or its free...unless you pass out before it arrives, in which case it costs nothing and you don't remember it in the morning.

Well, you won't, anyway, except for abdominal distress.

50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 25.0%

Thanks
    I went to Catholic School until the 8th grade. Lunch every day was Monday thru Thursday, hot dogs or egg salad sandwich with either vegetable or tomato soup. We Catholic kids got the egg salad and tomato soup on Friday. We could also get a white milk, chocolate milk or orangeade to drink. Each item was 10 cents. It took me 40 years before I would eat egg salad or tomato soup for any meal!

I went to public high school from the 8th grade until graduation and lunch was an entirely different kettle of fish. While the food wasn't inedible it wasn't something you longed for. Every Friday there was also a fish meal of fish sticks or "salmon croquettes" with the bones still in them! The other meals were spaghetti and meat sauce, fried chicken, Salisbury steak or some other mystery meat that my mind has completely blanked out!

When I went to college at St John's River Junior College I was too poor to buy lunch so most of my lunches were french fries and a coke.
    I am not joe biden and I both understand and approve this message

50000 Experience PointsSocialYour first Group1 year registeredRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 51.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JustPassinThru View Post
    Those twisted, mangled Domino's Chevettes were pretty tasty, too. All those 16-year-old drivers trying to beat the clock...

Too bad there were no dashcams, back then. That would have been remarkable footage.
    Maybe Tesla's infallible Self Drive will bring it back...
    Scientist, Evangelical Christian - reformed, father, entrepreneur, hunter, outdoorsman, motorcyclist, Constitutional Conservative.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Physics Hunter For This Useful Post:

JustPassinThru (05-15-2022)

Loki on a Calvinist bent Forum Donor Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassOverdrive1 year registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JustPassinThru View Post
    Domino's is the thing to order when you're absolutely plastered. Fifteen minutes or its free...unless you pass out before it arrives, in which case it costs nothing and you don't remember it in the morning.

Well, you won't, anyway, except for abdominal distress.
    Little Ceasars is marginally better than Dominos.

And cheaper.
    Last edited by Authentic; 05-15-2022 at 02:22 AM.
    Let em come, we are Millwall

Seattle in the past (and future), Milwaukee in spirit, Millwall for life.

I love and hate L.A. (and I will miss it)

Thread Information