User Tag List

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: HUNGARY....

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 41.0%

Thanks
    This globohomo creep into Poland and Hungary has been going on for quite some time. It's presented as being part and parcel of capitalism- either open your society to 3rd world migrants and LGBT agendas, or we'll cut off funding and investment. Poland let in migrants from Africa during the idealistic 1990's, and then found themselves facing an AIDS outbreak. Neither Poland nor Hungary is equipped to handle the tens of millions of 3rd world migrants that George Soros has planned for them. And their religious beliefs are not being respected by the insistence of the LGBT agenda whose #1 target is young children. Soros' Open Society Foundation floods cash into these countries, while never attempting the same thing in Asia or Israel. Soros single handedly funded legalized abortion in Ireland, and then promptly moved on to attacking Poland..

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 81.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post
    No word from Romania, Slovenia, or Slovakia yet....

These pastel ninnies in Brussels' little CLUB are so snooty and callous; completely out of touch with the real world.

People in the more eastern EU are Catholics and Orthodox Christians and they're NOT gonna accept perversion in open Society and most certainly not programmed to children.

People are pushing back and not just this. Critical Race Theory in schools, and election fraud.

Oh, and there's this~
    Those Hungarians don't take shit, so Luxembourg and Holland better sinch up their tu-tu's if they want to go toe to toe...

And threatened with being kicked out of the EU, hell if I were them I would ramp up my laws and comments until they DID kick me out! (Then take a neighbor with that isn't landlocked...)
    Scientist, Evangelical Christian - reformed, father, entrepreneur, hunter, outdoorsman, motorcyclist, Constitutional Conservative.

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassOverdrive1 year registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    It is the Warsaw Pact.

Alumni Member & VIP Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Thanks
    "Bring Hungary to it's knees"?

lol - good luck with that.

I despise these leftist moralists, I really do.

They're pea brained human beings.

ADMIN IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 98.0%

Thanks
    Hungary and the other eastern countries I mentioned will continue to resist, imo. The bloody and shameful history of the Dutch continues to this day. bThe citizena are mad as hell over covid restrictions. That was in January. Now, I dunno the cu

January 25, 2021

Politicians and local leaders on Monday condemned rioters who clashed with police in about 10 towns and cities across the Netherlands a day earlier, on the second night of a coronavirus curfew.

[P]olice clashed with hundreds of rioters who torched a car, threw rocks and fireworks at officers, smashed windows and looted a supermarket at the southern city's railway station, while officers responded with tear gas and water cannons, arresting at least 55 people.

Police in Amsterdam also used a water cannon to disperse an outlawed anti-lockdown demonstration on a major square ringed by museums.

Video showed police spraying people grouped against a wall of the Van Gogh Museum. It was the worst violence to hit the Netherlands since the pandemic began and the second straight Sunday that police clashed with protesters[.] The government beefed up the lockdown with a 9 p.m. to 4:30 a.m. curfew

pri.org
    JUNE 26, 2021
    Saturday marks the day the Netherlands will drop a large number of its coronavirus measures.
    One significant change will be that face masks are no longer required indoors, as long as a 1.5-meter distance can be maintained between people. [exceptions are] public transport, secondary schools and airports, the face mask mandate continues to apply.
    (much more at link)
    nltimes
    Last edited by Trinnity; 06-28-2021 at 04:21 PM.
    This is a battle for the future of civilization. If free speech is lost even in America, tyranny is all that lies ahead. ó Elon Musk
    Isnít it interesting that these former Republican Never Trumpers, whose alleged beef with us is that we abandoned true conservatism, are now full-throated fellow travelers with cultural and economic Marxist Democrats who are on a monomaniacal mission to destroy this country? -David Limbaugh

Forum rules: HERE

Somewhere nice Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 73.0%

Thanks
    The Hungarians only have a couple of problems, the gypsies are a plague in Hungary, I know this because I worked with a Hungarian plumber at a London Gateway contract.
    RIP Wes.

Alumni Member Forum Donor Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 64.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    The Hungarians only have a couple of problems, the gypsies are a plague in Hungary, I know this because I worked with a Hungarian plumber at a London Gateway contract.
    gypsies in Turkey too. One stole my Rolex. I should have listened to the kids across the street who threw tomatoes at the guy when he came to my door trading brass tea sets for American stuff. I was a regular idiot back then. I must have turned my back for 30 seconds.
    Last edited by Call_me_Ishmael; 06-28-2021 at 01:13 PM.
    "There is simply no justification or provocation for Russiaís choice of war. Itís an example of one of the oldest of human impulses: using brute force and disinformation to satisfy a craving for absolute power and control."
    Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.
    26 March 2022

"Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic."
    01 September 2022

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Call_me_Ishmael For This Useful Post:

Neo (06-28-2021)

Somewhere nice Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 73.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Call_me_Ishmael View Post
    gypsies in Turkey too. One stole my Rolex. I should have listened to the kids across the street who threw tomatoes at the guy when he came to my door trading brass tea sets for American stuff. I was a regular idiot back then. I must have turned my back for 30 seconds.
    Yep President George W Bush had his swiped off his wrist in under 30 seconds from Gypsies.
    RIP Wes.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Neo For This Useful Post:

Oceander (06-28-2021)

Alumni Member Forum Donor Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 64.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Yep President George W Bush had his swiped off his wrist in under 30 seconds from Gypsies.
    "There is simply no justification or provocation for Russiaís choice of war. Itís an example of one of the oldest of human impulses: using brute force and disinformation to satisfy a craving for absolute power and control."
    26 March 2022

"Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic."
    01 September 2022

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Call_me_Ishmael For This Useful Post:

Neo (06-28-2021)

ADMIN IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 98.0%

Thanks
    Please don't derail the thread, gentlemen.
    This is a battle for the future of civilization. If free speech is lost even in America, tyranny is all that lies ahead. ó Elon Musk
    Isnít it interesting that these former Republican Never Trumpers, whose alleged beef with us is that we abandoned true conservatism, are now full-throated fellow travelers with cultural and economic Marxist Democrats who are on a monomaniacal mission to destroy this country? -David Limbaugh

Forum rules: HERE

Thread Information