User Tag List

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: HUNGARY....

Banned Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 49.0%

Thanks
    On the BlazeTV Dave Rubin is interviewing Orban!!!!! Right now!!!!!

ADMIN IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteranYour first Group
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Thanks
    I've heard few of his speeches. They're very good and he gets to the point; many times including how dangerous authoritarian govt is and it hasn't gone away.

Btw, the Hungarian President, Katalin Novák was at the queens funeral. I'll bet she sat further up than Biden-the-farter...

I sent the H word that rhymes with nope to the woods, where it shall never again pass my lips.
    Forum rules: HERE

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (09-20-2022)

Alumni Member Forum Donor Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 61.0%

Thanks
    New Slovak Government in the Grip of Euro-Atlantic Lobbyists
    Rastislav Kácer, the new minister of foreign affairs ..... with close ties to lobby groups working to enhance the United States’ global influence

In this he accused Viktor Orbán of building a “Byzantine” type of rule, creating oligarchs, an autocratic regime, and of projecting himself as a “prophet”. He also accused Hungarian politicians of creating an artificial hysteria around the US billionaire George Soros, who, in his opinion, is supporting only good causes and is fighting for the freedom of press.
    Globalists know exactly how to cast countries with nationalist traditional values.
    Last edited by Call_me_Ishmael; 10-04-2022 at 11:10 AM.
    "There is simply no justification or provocation for Russia’s choice of war. It’s an example of one of the oldest of human impulses: using brute force and disinformation to satisfy a craving for absolute power and control."
    Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.
    26 March 2022

"Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic."
    01 September 2022

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 4.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Call_me_Ishmael View Post
    New Slovak Government in the Grip of Euro-Atlantic Lobbyists

Globalists know exactly how to cast countries with nationalist traditional values.
    A " threat to democracy" for sure

ADMIN IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteranYour first Group

Thanks

Serious problems are on the table, the Prime Minister said in a Facebook video after the discussions on Thursday evening. The question is, will there be gas, will there be electricity for European countries in the coming months, he said. Orbán recalled that Hungary had earlier obtained exemption from the oil embargo and sanction, adding that they have recently achieved that the new EU sanctions will not apply to either Hungary’s nuclear energy or its gas supply. The EU sanctions have, however, raised the price of energy “sky-high” and this is also affecting Hungary, Orbán pointed out, adding that the prices are almost unaffordable.

“Russia has not been brought to its knees at all; meanwhile, European economies are bleeding out. It is evident that the policy of sanctions must be changed,”
    https://hungarytoday.hu/europe-is-bl...r-orban-warns/
    I sent the H word that rhymes with nope to the woods, where it shall never again pass my lips.

Thanks
    Ex-Diplomat: US, NATO Must Bring Hungary Leader Orban 'to His Senses'

Hmmmmm. Sounds ominous.

They have their methods.

What's interesting is the double talk. The LWO claims it doesn't like autocrats. But when a country defers to its representative body, parliament, Duma, whatever, the LWO expects the executive leader to just do what the LWO wants, regardless of what the people's representatives decide.
    Last edited by Call_me_Ishmael; 10-13-2022 at 03:29 PM.
    "There is simply no justification or provocation for Russia’s choice of war. It’s an example of one of the oldest of human impulses: using brute force and disinformation to satisfy a craving for absolute power and control."
    26 March 2022

"Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic."
    01 September 2022

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Call_me_Ishmael For This Useful Post:

Trinnity (10-13-2022)

ADMIN IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:

Thanks
    Hungary’s Negative Image is Generated in Brussels, thinks Danish Politician

If journalists studied history a bit more carefully, the situation would be very different, thinks the Danish politician.
    hungarytoday

Flemish politician Bob De Brabandere has stood up for the Hungarian government in his speech planned for the Council of Europe’s debate over the rule-of-law in Hungary earlier this week. As the Belgian politician was not allocated time for his address, he plans to publish it in writing within the official minutes of the Council of Europe. Mr. Brabandere has sent his speech to Hungary Today directly.
    hungarytoday

Common sense will make a comeback. It's already happening.

ADMIN IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:

Thanks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post
    Somewhere along the path, I get a "forbidden" message with that link. I can find the site. But the normal method I use to get the original site fails. "Forbidden".

But I found another way to get their.

EU extends deadline for Hungary to implement anti-corruption reforms

Weird... now your link works.
    Last edited by Call_me_Ishmael; 10-13-2022 at 04:39 PM.
    26 March 2022

01 September 2022

Pork Eating Infidel Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 37.0%

Thanks
    Soros, Rockefeller Org, Biden Admin Fund ‘Opposition Media’ Org Launch in Hungary: Reports

Internews, an organisation that aims to support “independent media” in various countries, is said to be setting up a branch in Hungary using funding granted to it by the Biden administration.

With the group also receiving funding from Geroge Soros’s Open Society Foundation, the Rockefeller Foundation, and a variety of Silicon Valley tech giants, the reported plan for the new Internews office comes amid increasing tensions between Budapest and Washington D.C.
    https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...ngary-reports/

Globalist Swine.

“Of three ordinary people, two must have the same sex.”
    Daniel J. Kleitman

13. The Following User Says Thank You to old dog For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (12-27-2022)

Thread Information