User Tag List

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 256789101112

Thread: Should conservatives convert to Islam?

Alumni, Moderator Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteranYour first Group
    Overall activity: 29.0%

Thanks
    Maybe the Naked Communist?
    DuckDuckGo is a leftist, Soros sponsored and financial contributor to the collective left. They are the proverbial wolf in sheeps clothing. They present themselves as an option away from the corrupt Google, when in fact...they are only a contrived option that really just gives money, and takes money from our ideological enemies. Qwant appears to be an option. Spread the word.

Alumni Member Achievements:
    Social1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 99.4%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TLSG View Post
    Lately, I've been beginning to wonder if conservatives/right-wingers would be better off converting to Islam and getting away from the corrupt Judeo-Christian power structure that has been enabling everything we regularly complain about (especially race and gender issues).

From what I can tell, Islamic societies don't have this problem. They are very socially conservative, and are allowed to practice their religion and customs undisturbed.

As for Christianity, I feel it is ineffective at countering the chaos and insanity of the Marxist left. The way I see it, conservatism is at a crossroads, and in order to survive the trials and challenges of this woke, Satanic New World Order-- the darkest chapter in recent times-- it needs to reject the Judeo-Christian conventions of the antiquated two-party system and embrace an institution that has kept its traditions reasonably intact since its inception.

I don't claim to be a Muslim myself, but lately, I have been giving it serious thought, because the problems we face today are not just a political problem, but a spiritual one as well. Conservatives need a new religious foundation, and I feel Christianity is too inadequate for the task.
    Not just no but hell no.

Turning your back on Christ to achieve some sort of social revolution would put you in the fast lane to hell.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Wildrose For This Useful Post:

Swedgin (06-22-2022)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 64.0%

Thanks
    No.

My God is a a good deal more important to me, than my politics or my government.

And, a bit of unasked advice: Don't choose a religion, based on politics.

That's just not what it is all about.
    Al Swearengen: What's your partner so mad about all the time?
    Sol Star: He's not mad.
    Al Swearengen: He's got a mean way of being happy.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Swedgin For This Useful Post:

foggy (06-25-2022),Knightkore (06-22-2022)

Thread Information