User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Haha 11 shoplifters arrested in daylong sweep

Alumni V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 7.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Physics Hunter View Post
    I was just explaining. I am so fucking tired of this liberals legalizing lawlessness that I could, well... Wish for justice.
    That's cool, it's just I've had about 5 comments tonight with me being on the side of being mean to people, one to patrickt who deserves it anyway, one to a person with a video with no explanation as to what was within, I had a feeling the "rancour" was asking why I was being such a dick tonight.
    #NEVERAPOLOGIZE

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Frankenvoter For This Useful Post:

Northern Rivers (01-25-2022)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialYour first Group1 year registeredRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 51.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenvoter View Post
    You've never been shoved in the back of the car by one sounds like haha, I respect Ohio law enforcement, sherrifs and highway patrol especially, I'm a dick, can be anyway, but they know what it means to lay the law down, they dont fuck around when doing what has to be done to people who need it done to.

I've been on the wrong side of them, I still respect them though
    Only been thrown into the back of a cruiser once, it was just to cool my teen self.
    I had not done anything wrong, the cop just thought he should de-escalate before 180lb me pummeled my tiny opponent. Later I told the cop that I actually liked the kid, just intimidated him to get him to spill his guts. He laughed.
    Scientist, Evangelical Christian - reformed, father, entrepreneur, hunter, outdoorsman, motorcyclist, Constitutional Conservative.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Physics Hunter For This Useful Post:

Frankenvoter (01-25-2022)

50000 Experience PointsSocialYour first Group1 year registeredRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 51.0%

Thanks
    That's cool, it's just I've had about 5 comments tonight with me being on the side of being mean to people, one to patrickt who deserves it anyway, one to a person with a video with no explanation as to what was within, I had a feeling the "rancour" was asking why I was being such a dick tonight.
    Given NR's regular demeanour, I think it was more a question about the attitude in America.

Northern Rivers, feel free to correct me.
    Scientist, Evangelical Christian - reformed, father, entrepreneur, hunter, outdoorsman, motorcyclist, Constitutional Conservative.

50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 24.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Physics Hunter View Post
    Given NR's regular demeanour, I think it was more a question about the attitude in America.

Northern Rivers, feel free to correct me.
    Anyone here as long as both Patrick and I...will remember how we went at it over then-candidate Trump. But, it was only political opinion ping pong...heated, that's for sure...but, still in bounds with no red cards.

Rancour? Why?????????

Do I use expletives? Use rancorous terms like, Demonrats? Nope. I learned to step over all that and simply let the truths as I see them speak for me. I don't need to call anyone a name to make my point...Agnes, excepted of course!

He's a good and decent bloke. A copper with decades of insight that we all need to hear and respect. That's all I have to add.

Last edited by Northern Rivers; 01-25-2022 at 03:06 AM.
    Life without dogs is like life without music....

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

Physics Hunter (01-25-2022)

50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 24.0%

Thanks
    Frank? Frances???

Life without dogs is like life without music....

Thread Information