User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: On Skype call, voters asked to raise their hands if they think things are good

Senior Member Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 24.0%

Thanks

On Skype call, voters asked to raise their hands if they think things are good

CBS did a Skype call with numerous voters to see how they felt on a variety of topics. They certainly didn't vet them before putting them on air.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to crcook84 For This Useful Post:

Camp (01-25-2022),Common (01-25-2022),QuaseMarco (01-25-2022),Rutabaga (01-24-2022)

Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 59.0%

Thanks
    "The nose, knows"

"Negros were like animals and they turned the streets into jungles”
    joe biden.

Covid=$
    "The Emperor Wears No Clothes"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

Hillofbeans (01-25-2022)

V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 50.0%

Thanks
    Things are personally really good for me in my home/ my little quiet life.

Things in the world are sucky. That's pretty obvious.

I hope all those people leaving California don't show up in Oklahoma. We have new neighbors........they are from......California.

The man told my husband that they wanted to move to a place that had people who thought like they do.
    Last edited by Jen; 01-25-2022 at 12:02 AM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jen For This Useful Post:

Camp (01-25-2022),Hillofbeans (01-25-2022)

Alumni V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 7.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Things are personally really good for me in my home/ my little quiet life.

Things in the world are sucky. That's pretty obvious.

I hope all those people leaving California don't show up in Oklahoma. We have new neighbors........they are from......California.

The man told my husband that they wanted to move to a place that had people who thought like they do.
    Theyre an infection, lance the wound tell them they're not welcome.

It'll start with things like comments at school board meetings that "it isn't fair that _________" then they'll want a blowmo teacher for your kids because "He's such a nice guy, and no threat to kids", or things like a sniffle there's not enough "diversity" on the city council, etc etc.

They're an infection, commie pinko/weirdo freak light, they'll be the pimple that turns into a boil that turns into cancerous lesions, tell them they're not welcome, they can go home to where they came from.
    #NEVERAPOLOGIZE

V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenvoter View Post
    Theyre an infection, lance the wound tell them they're not welcome.

It'll start with things like comments at school board meetings that "it isn't fair that _________" then they'll want a blowmo teacher for your kids because "He's such a nice guy, and no threat to kids", or things like a sniffle there's not enough "diversity" on the city council, etc etc.

They're an infection, commie pinko/weirdo freak light, they'll be the pimple that turns into a boil that turns into cancerous lesions, tell them they're not welcome, they can go home to where they came from.
    Fortunately, our kids are grown and gone from Oklahoma. Unfortunately, they live in places like Seattle and Baltimore........... But they are adults and have to learn to deal with that stuff.

I think our new neighbors are conservative. Our neighborhood has flags flying from tall flag poles in most yards and you'd better believe there are guns inside the houses. Heh.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jen For This Useful Post:

covfefe saved us (01-25-2022),Frankenvoter (01-25-2022),Hillofbeans (01-25-2022)

Alumni V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 7.0%

Thanks
    Fortunately, our kids are grown and gone from Oklahoma. Unfortunately, they live in places like Seattle and Baltimore........... But they are adults and have to learn to deal with that stuff.

I think our new neighbors are conservative. Our neighborhood has flags flying from tall flag poles in most yards and you'd better believe there are guns inside the houses. Heh.
    It's possible, I just dont trust blue staters, they always seem to have lingering liberalism, same as "pinkos" werent totally red, but had tendencies that led them down the left path and not the right, keep close watch haha.
    #NEVERAPOLOGIZE

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialYour first Group1 year registeredRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 51.0%

Thanks
    It's all coming home to local roost for them, Car Jacking and violent crime are way up in cities.

This place looks more like Venezuela every day with gas and food prices going crazy, and covid rules changing with the wind in Blue districts, and school curricula getting ever more offensive...
    Scientist, Evangelical Christian - reformed, father, entrepreneur, hunter, outdoorsman, motorcyclist, Constitutional Conservative.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Physics Hunter For This Useful Post:

V.I.P
    Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenvoter View Post
    It's possible, I just dont trust blue staters, they always seem to have lingering liberalism, same as "pinkos" werent totally red, but had tendencies that led them down the left path and not the right, keep close watch haha.
    It's doubtful we'll become besties with them. I haven't seen them yet........I did see their two tiny dogs...I hope they know not to let them outside alone. We have coyotes, bobcats, and a couple of large hawks in the area.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jen For This Useful Post:

Hillofbeans (01-25-2022)

V.I.P
    Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Physics Hunter View Post
    It's all coming home to local roost for them, Car Jacking and violent crime are way up in cities.

This place looks more like Venezuela every day with gas and food prices going crazy, and covid rules changing with the wind in Blue districts, and school curricula getting ever more offensive...
    You'd think that if they want to live the Venezuela way they'd just go to Venezuela. But noooooo..... they want to turn our beautiful cities into Little-Venezuela.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jen For This Useful Post:

Camp (01-25-2022)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialYour first Group1 year registeredRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 51.0%

Thanks
    You'd think that if they want to live the Venezuela way they'd just go to Venezuela. But noooooo..... they want to turn our beautiful cities into Little-Venezuela.
    Yep, been a long time since I've been to a city that I would consider beautiful, or safe.
    Scientist, Evangelical Christian - reformed, father, entrepreneur, hunter, outdoorsman, motorcyclist, Constitutional Conservative.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Physics Hunter For This Useful Post:

Thread Information