User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why the DEEP STATE Wants War With Russia.....

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 87.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by What'sThat? View Post
    No....and many of our sons could get drafted into a broader conflict.

Read today two ballistic missiles were shot down today in The UAE by US fighter jets.........and China sent 39 electronics jamming fighter aircraft into Tiawan territory while we sailed two carriers into the Philippine Sea.

Russia, China, Iran the new Axis of Evil?
    They'll never draft. You want to see the shit hit the fan bring back the draft.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVYankee View Post
    Without even opening up the link, consider just the image. Because it speaks volumes.

Compare the two men and first realize their similarities: Both are corrupt. Both are heavily invested in buying power through that corruption. Both place their interests above the interests and well being of their respective nations. Things such as nepotism aren't considered as obstacles in their reach for power. Both are true narcissists, and as such, that have absolutely NO clue as to the FACT that actual, REAL people consider narcissism a mental disorder that destroys everyone around them, even those closest to them, much less anyone else in their path to self-proclaimed "glory" and "prestige."

Then consider the differences: The man on the left actually possesses some acumen and some semblance of intelligence, while the other is not unlike the proverbial blind squirrel searching for a nut. The man on the left has some experience in leadership, however skewed it is, and the other has been as clueless as to leadership as an ant is to having an understanding of nuclear physics. One can dress himself and actually climb a set of stairs, while the other fumbles, stumbles and disgraces himself on live TV. One can conduct interviews in front of world leaders and the "press," while the other not only needs to read from a teleprompter, but has to ask if he "said the right thing." One is confident, while the other looks and sounds like a buffoon, every single time he's "allowed" to open his pie-hole.

Biggest difference though, is the one on the left represents a nation that is a third rate power that is intent on rebuilding the global threat it once was, while the other has stolen the reigns to the most powerful nation the world has ever seen, and is certifiably senile--not to mention he's a WEAK puppet of God knows what is out to destroy it all.
    You almost have that right except Russia is the first rate power and the US is the third rate power. We really are a paper tiger and everybody knows it.

Pork Eating Infidel Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 10.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Quark View Post
    You almost have that right except Russia is the first rate power and the US is the third rate power. We really are a paper tiger and everybody knows it.
    Smoking the good ganja again, are we?
    “There are known knowns; there are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns; that is to say, there are things that we now know we don’t know. But there are also unknown unknowns; there are things we do not know we don’t know.” Donald Rumsfeld

4. The Following User Says Thank You to old dog For This Useful Post:

nonsqtr (01-25-2022)

Alumni Member & VIP Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    They'll never draft. You want to see the shit hit the fan bring back the draft.
    Ha ha - I doubt any feces would fly, I think people would just ignore it.
    Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind. - John Donne, Meditation XVII

We must all hang together, or most assuredly, we shall all hang separately. - Ben Franklin, upon signing the Declaration of Independence

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be brought to light. Luke 8:17

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nonsqtr For This Useful Post:

Quark (01-25-2022)

Alumni Member & VIP Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    We the People have never had a say in much of anything since day one.
    Not so! We almost elected a Populist president three times. And there was that little war...
    Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind. - John Donne, Meditation XVII

We must all hang together, or most assuredly, we shall all hang separately. - Ben Franklin, upon signing the Declaration of Independence

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be brought to light. Luke 8:17

50000 Experience PointsSocialYour first Group1 year registeredRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 51.0%

Thanks
    Did anybody noticed toward the end that Steve said the world battle is between the "WOKE" and the traditional? And the "WOKE" knows it's fighting for it's life. That's interesting to me because I noticed that right off with the election of Trump we had a battle between nationalism and communism.
    That's Global Communism...
    Scientist, Evangelical Christian - reformed, father, entrepreneur, hunter, outdoorsman, motorcyclist, Constitutional Conservative.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by old dog View Post
    Smoking the good ganja again, are we?
    Having super sized toys doesn't make one strong. Taking on Russia and we'll be eaten like a little dog taking on a gator. Russia has all the advantages that we can't match. Look at a map.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nonsqtr View Post
    Ha ha - I doubt any feces would fly, I think people would just ignore it.
    People may ignore it but the Feds will seek revenge that the people won't survive. No if the draft should happen the country would probably go to a civil war.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nonsqtr View Post
    Not so! We almost elected a Populist president three times. And there was that little war...
    And when all is said and done nothing ever changes. Elections are merely a way for us to vent our frustrations.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Physics Hunter View Post
    That's Global Communism...
    Communism is globalism by it's very nature. Global Communism is being redundant.

Thread Information