Babbling fool Forum Donor Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassOverdrive1 year registeredSocial
    Awards:
    King of Publishing
    Overall activity: 99.6%

El Pueblo de Nuestra Senora la Reina de los Angeles de Porciuncula
    Thanks

Sirhan Sirhan granted parole!

The killer of U.S. Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy has been granted a parole reccomendation by a California panel.

Two of RFK's sons argued for Sirhan Sirhan's release and since the L.A. County DA refused to allow prosecutor input, a California parole panel recommended the assassin be granted parole.

Sirhan won't be immediaty released. He name will go up before the full Parole Board who will send the recommendation to the governor for approval.

Will that be Newsom, Elder, Jenner, or Mary Cary?

Robert F. Kennedy assassin Sirhan Sirhan granted parole after 2 of RFKs sons support his release
    Last edited by Authentic; 08-27-2021 at 05:13 PM.
    Let em come, we are Millwall!

"Pawns are the soul of chess" - Francois-Andre Danican Philidor

I believe in Russia

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Authentic For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (08-27-2021),Dubler9 (08-28-2021),Lone Gunman (08-27-2021),MikeTx (08-27-2021),Rutabaga (08-27-2021),Swedgin (01-26-2022)

Leftists are scum Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First ClassSocial
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Should have hanged that towel head.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MikeTx For This Useful Post:

Brat (08-27-2021),Catfucious (08-27-2021),goodpen (01-26-2022),Hillofbeans (08-27-2021),zeke501 (08-28-2021)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 39.0%

Thanks
    There's an interesting conspiracy theory concerning Sirhan Sirhan im not entirely unconvinced about

He always maintained he cant remember shooting Kennedy. All he remembers consistently over the years is being led into a dark place by a girl who wanted coffee. He later found out that this dark place was the pantry, and he really has no memory, or kind of blackout in his memory between that point when he went into the dark place with the girl who wanted coffee and he was being choked on the steam table after the first round shot had gone off from his gun. And he’s been very consistent with that for nearly 48 years. I can see no reason why he would lie about it.

Theres also a theory there was a second shooter. We know that Sirhan was there, we know he fired his gun eight times, but you know in terms of a second gun being there the strongest evidence to that is something called the Pruszynski recording which is the only known audio recording of the shooting that night, and it’s been lying in the California State archives kind of undiscovered for many years. And then a former CNN senior writer, Brad Johnson, discovered it in 2004. He got in touch with a forensic audio expert called Philip Van Praag who did a very detailed analysis over it for several months and came up with some very key discoveries of what the recording contains.

The first was that there were 13 shot sounds in the key portion of the recording when shooting was actually taking place. Then when he analyzed them in more detail he found two double shot intervals which means basically that there were two shots so close together that they couldn’t have come from the same gun because even the best shooter couldn’t have fired two shots as quickly as is evident on the tape from a gun, which is one indication of the second gun. And also through various frequency anomalies for those particular thirteen shot sounds, he was able to separate how many came from Sirhan’s gun and how many came from a second gun, and the fact that those two different guns were firing in opposite directions.

So if we put all this together we see that eight of the shots according to the frequency anomaly analysis, eight of the shots could be put down to Sirhan’s gun, which is firing several feet in front of Kennedy, and five shots were fired from behind Kennedy in the opposite direction towards Sirhan, and five of them came from behind Kennedy, including the four that shot him including the fatal shot wound behind the right ear. That it is the strongest evidence I feel that there were two guns, and that 13 shots were fired and that Sirhan in all likelihood missed Kennedy and the fatal shot came from the second shooter behind.
    I declare that the entire content and attachments of any and all of my posts are for the purposes of personal entertainment, and that I do not vouch for the veracity of the content. Neither do I care if you doubt my sources. That's your prerogative, but not my concern.

WARNING: In the Science Forum, the Big Bang is settled science. if you want to doubt it, go and doubt it in another forum.
    REMEMBER: Xenophobia Can Save Lives!

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to UKSmartypants For This Useful Post:

Brat (08-27-2021),dinosaur (08-27-2021),Jen (08-27-2021),Lone Gunman (08-27-2021),nonsqtr (08-28-2021),Northern Rivers (08-27-2021),OneDumbBlonde (08-27-2021),QuaseMarco (08-27-2021)

Alumni Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 30.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kirk! View Post
    Should have hanged that towel head.
    I think he was a tool that was mind controlled probably by the CIA........................ MK Ultra.

Ultra-MAGA Deplorable

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to QuaseMarco For This Useful Post:

Northern Rivers (08-27-2021),zeke501 (08-28-2021)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Thanks
    That was pretty fishy...

Still, it's a good point to put to CA's contenders to answer.....
    Life without dogs is like life without music....

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 16.0%

Thanks
    Near as I can tell, no shooter anywhere, ever, has shot anybody ever. Everybody is innocent and nobody's dead anywhere ever.
    #BlackLIESMatter---Martin Luther King Jr. was a REPUBLICAN!

The Democratic Party. The party of the STUPIDS, for the STUPIDS, by the STUPIDS.

جعل أمريكا كبيره مره أخرى
    I VOTED FOR THE PRESIDENT!

Political Correctness is HATE SPEECH!

THE GREATEST DANGER TO THE USA IS THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY!

Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 36.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by QuaseMarco View Post
    I think he was a tool that was mind controlled probably by the CIA........................ MK Ultra.
    I think that if we knew truth......... the CIA would be responsible for far more assassinations and evil actions than we know about. The CIA finds .......tools.......and uses them.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jen For This Useful Post:

Authentic (08-27-2021),Mr. Claws (01-26-2022),QuaseMarco (08-28-2021),zeke501 (08-28-2021)

50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Thanks
    I was around then . Sirhan Sirhan should have been hung.
    I'm not a death penalty advocate. .. he should
    have been hung!
    No. I wasn't a Bobby Kennedy supporter
    "I have outlived the country I loved" Monte Walsh

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thom Paine For This Useful Post:

Authentic (08-27-2021),Wildrose (01-26-2022)

50000 Experience Points1 year registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 39.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by QuaseMarco View Post

Yes, this is what he is suggesting, he was a Manchurian candidate programmed by MKUltra. I dont find that entirely unbelievable.
    I declare that the entire content and attachments of any and all of my posts are for the purposes of personal entertainment, and that I do not vouch for the veracity of the content. Neither do I care if you doubt my sources. That's your prerogative, but not my concern.

WARNING: In the Science Forum, the Big Bang is settled science. if you want to doubt it, go and doubt it in another forum.
    REMEMBER: Xenophobia Can Save Lives!

Alumni Member & VIP Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan40 View Post
    Near as I can tell, no shooter anywhere, ever, has shot anybody ever. Everybody is innocent and nobody's dead anywhere ever.
    RFK is still alive somewhere?

Thread Information