User Tag List

Thread: Tsunami Warning:

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 14.0%

Thanks
    Life without dogs is like life without music....

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (01-15-2022),JMWinPR (01-15-2022)

Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First ClassSocial
    Overall activity: 40.0%

Thanks
    prayers for those on the coast. I assume a marine warning without a land warning means a small tsunami is possible, but nothing large is expected?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dinosaur For This Useful Post:

Northern Rivers (01-15-2022)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 14.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dinosaur View Post
    prayers for those on the coast. I assume a marine warning without a land warning means a small tsunami is possible, but nothing large is expected?
    I expect boats banging together...dings, dents and paint messed up. Maybe, someone gets hurt or killed. Without the warning...law suits may be pushed if the gov't knew about it and did nothing.
    Life without dogs is like life without music....

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (01-15-2022),dinosaur (01-15-2022)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 43.0%

Thanks
    Website told me to fuck off

Your access is blocked due to the detection of a potential automated access request. The Bureau of Meteorology website does not support web scraping: if you are trying to access Bureau data through automated means, you should stop. You may like to consider the following options:

If you still need assistance in accessing our website, please contact us by filling in your details at http://reg.bom.gov.au/screenscraper/..._enquiry_form/ and we will get in touch with you. Thank you for your understanding.
    True Client IP: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Reference Error: 0.5cd31102.1642258093.1111e403
    I declare that the entire content and attachments of any and all of my posts are for the purposes of personal entertainment, and that I do not vouch for the veracity of the content. Neither do I care if you doubt my sources. That's your prerogative, but not my concern.

WARNING: In the Science Forum, the Big Bang is settled science. if you want to doubt it, go and doubt it in another forum.
    REMEMBER: Xenophobia Can Save Lives!

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 43.0%

Thanks
    Holy shit, did you see what the explosion did to Tonga, its pretty much wiped it out, All comms is cut and the island has gone black

explosion was approx 20 megatons, mag 7.7 earthquake, jeez its visible from space.

Last edited by UKSmartypants; 01-16-2022 at 03:50 PM.
    I declare that the entire content and attachments of any and all of my posts are for the purposes of personal entertainment, and that I do not vouch for the veracity of the content. Neither do I care if you doubt my sources. That's your prerogative, but not my concern.

WARNING: In the Science Forum, the Big Bang is settled science. if you want to doubt it, go and doubt it in another forum.
    REMEMBER: Xenophobia Can Save Lives!

Thread Information