User Tag List

Thread: Three more corrupt coppers chucked out the Met

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 43.0%

Thanks

Three more corrupt coppers chucked out the Met

Senior police officers are kicked out of Met after Commander shouted at juniors, called pregnant colleague a 'f******* nutter' and approved 5,500 of his own invalid expenses including alcohol and flight upgrade

• Chief Superintendent Paul Martin did not declare conflict of interest over friend
    • He interviewed Chief Inspector Davinder Kandohla for top job as Superintendent
    • He claimed over 5,500 in expenses while using a card owned by another officer
    • At the time, his line manager was only aware he had claimed 106 on expenses
    • Kandohla was also accused of failing to declare the conflict of interest and fired

Senior police officers who oversaw a 'boys club' have been sacked amid claims of cronyism, bullying and racking up thousands in bogus expenses claims.

Chief Superintendent Paul Martin was found to have failed to declare a conflict of interest when he interviewed his friend Chief Inspector Davinder Kandohla for promotion to Superintendent.

The officer then committed further misconduct in a bid for revenge on the man he accused of 'grassing' on him to bosses, a hearing was told.

He also claimed more than 5,500 in expenses while using a card owned by Police Sergeant James Di-Luzio on alcohol, travel insurance and flight upgrades on a week-long trip to a policing conference in Florida.

At the time, his line manager was only aware he had claimed 105.98 on expenses.

He also claimed one colleague's pregnancy had led her to talk too much, before calling her a 'f***ing nutter'.

Kandohla was accused of failing to declare the conflict of interest and telling colleagues to make false statements on two occasions.

His wife, PC Parina Kandohla, was also accused of failing to report and challenge him, but the allegations against her were not proven.

Senior police officers are kicked out of Met after Commander shouted at juniors | Daily Mail Online
    I declare that the entire content and attachments of any and all of my posts are for the purposes of personal entertainment, and that I do not vouch for the veracity of the content. Neither do I care if you doubt my sources. That's your prerogative, but not my concern.

WARNING: In the Science Forum, the Big Bang is settled science. if you want to doubt it, go and doubt it in another forum.
    REMEMBER: Xenophobia Can Save Lives!

Leftists are scum Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First ClassSocial
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Sounds like those guys should come over here and work. Maybe chase horse thieves and beat the perp senseless.

Last edited by MikeTx; 01-17-2022 at 07:17 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MikeTx For This Useful Post:

Madison (01-17-2022)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 74.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kirk! View Post
    Sounds like those guys should come over here and work. Maybe chase horse thieves and beat the perp senseless.

I would give deputies medal of honor

And horse thief thug
    Last edited by Madison; 01-17-2022 at 10:39 PM.
    We can judge the heart of a nation by his treatment of animals
    https://crueltyfree.peta.org/?s=

"The're friends who will offer advice and wisdom. They're are cowgirls who come blasting through your door with whiskey, weapons, a shovel, and a plan! "

NEW PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND OF CANADA*DONALD J. TRUMP

Btw..Kurt Cobain was murdered
    https://thepoliticsforums.com/thread...8-Memorial-KDC

*Rest In Peace Rickity Plumber*

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Madison For This Useful Post:

MikeTx (01-18-2022)

Leftists are scum Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First ClassSocial
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    I would give deputies medal of honor

And horse thief thug
    I don't think that's what's in store for them. Looks worse than Rodney king.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MikeTx For This Useful Post:

Madison (01-18-2022)

Thread Information