User Tag List

Thread: Satanic Temple offering Satanic Club at school

Senior Member Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience Points3 months registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 39.0%

Thanks

Satanic Temple offering Satanic Club at school

So, um, how far should freedom of religion go? If we're trying to fight to allow schools to allow freedom of religion on campus, how can we way one religion is not allowed over another? Mind you, from various videos I've seen on YouTube, Satanists don't necessarily worship Satan. They just use the name to stick out. Although, they do practice some dark arts. So, I wouldn't say that that makes it better. However, if I were to compromise, I'd rather compromise with the Muslim community than the Satanist community. At least there are Muslims in America who denounce the more violent side of their religion.

VIDEO: Tucker takes on Satanic Temple

50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 23.0%

Thanks
    Im surprised that the Satanists have been able to become recognised as a religion and that they were able to get tax exempt status from the IRS. They must have some connections I reckon. And you know where I see the most about them? FNC. Fox never shuts up about them. Which makes sense I guess since they promote abortion and whatnot. Get the FNC Christians all outraged. But honestly I think that FNC encourages them and gives them far too much attention and by doing so they have increased public awareness of Satanism more than any other organization. And it makes me wonder if this is an accident or are FNC and the Satanists in cahoots? FNC is owned by Murdoch after all and it is currently run by his son Lachlan who describes himself as 'centre-right' which is bad enough if it were true but the reality is much worse because Lachlan is a flaming neoliberal leftist! Obviously a lot of FNC employees like Tucker are good guys that are with us but we gotta ask ourselves - are the Murdochs with us Patriots or against us? I think we all know the answer. So is the content of FNC designed to help us? Or hurt us? I would argue that the so-called Satanic Temple is insignificant and we gain nothing by wasting time getting outraged by them. And the more we talk about the so-called Satanists the more attention they get.

edit - Think of typical Oliver Stone propaganda. Wall Street for example. What is the point? To condemn? Or to normalize? Even celebrate? I have not seen it but the film The Wolf of Wall Street is the same type of propaganda. Gordon Gekko is a hero. A hero to many. But yeah a lot of the time propaganda is designed to normalize something that should be seen to be outrageous and it is done in a way that makes you think the propaganda has good intentions but its often the case that the happy little ending or the conclusion is not what leaves the mark.
    Last edited by TheOneOnly2; 01-14-2022 at 11:21 PM.

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 29.0%

Thanks
    Unless it's an actual school built for and by a certain sect...The Founders had it right with separation of church and state.

State school? No.

Private school? That's different.
    You're only as good as your last performance.

Tagger Second Class50000 Experience Points3 months registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 39.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneOnly2 View Post
    I would argue that the so-called Satanic Temple is insignificant and we gain nothing by wasting time getting outraged by them. And the more we talk about the so-called Satanists the more attention they get.
    I would agree. Don't give them anymore attention than they should get. However, parents chose to ignore what happened in their school and we are now fighting to stop CRT and transgender policies from being used in our school to indoctrinate our children. As such, I caution against ignoring them with the intention that the lack of attention will make them disappear.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to crcook84 For This Useful Post:

Brat (01-15-2022)

Thread Information