V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 60.0%

Thanks

Microsoft orders probe of Bill Gates harassment allegations

lol I had to laugh this is a non starter

Microsoft has tapped an outside law firm to probe its handling of workplace sexual harassment, including allegations against its founder Bill Gates, the company revealed on Thursday.

The tech giant said
    law firm Arent Fox will compile a report detailing the effectiveness of its internal policies on workplace sexual harassment and gender discrimination. The announcement followed mounting pressure from shareholders to address the situation.

The report will include a summary of any investigations into top Microsoft executives, including its board’s 2019 investigation into claims against Gates. The billionaire was accused of engaging in an inappropriate relationship with a female Microsoft employee.

“Our culture remains our number one priority and the entire Board appreciates the critical importance of a safe and inclusive environment for all Microsoft employees,” Microsoft Chairman and CEO Satya Nadella said in a statement.

https://nypost.com/2022/01/14/micros...t-allegations/
    !!!!!!!!!! LETS GO BRANDON !!!!!!!!!!
    F Joe Biden

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (01-14-2022),Quark (01-14-2022),QuaseMarco (01-14-2022)

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 44.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post

Microsoft has tapped an outside law firm to probe its handling of workplace sexual harassment, including allegations against its founder Bill Gates, the company revealed on Thursday.

The tech giant said
    law firm Arent Fox will compile a report detailing the effectiveness of its internal policies on workplace sexual harassment and gender discrimination. The announcement followed mounting pressure from shareholders to address the situation.

The report will include a summary of any investigations into top Microsoft executives, including its board’s 2019 investigation into claims against Gates. The billionaire was accused of engaging in an inappropriate relationship with a female Microsoft employee.

“Our culture remains our number one priority and the entire Board appreciates the critical importance of a safe and inclusive environment for all Microsoft employees,” Microsoft Chairman and CEO Satya Nadella said in a statement.

There is something a little Pee Wee Hermanish about him.
    https://media3.giphy.com/media/s8lZxA5Jmempa/giphy.gif[/IMG]

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to navigator2 For This Useful Post:

Common (01-14-2022),Conservative Libertarian (01-14-2022),Quark (01-14-2022)

Alumni Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 51.0%

Thanks
    It's all just window dressing.....The offended will be paid off or suicided.
    Last edited by QuaseMarco; 01-14-2022 at 02:28 PM.
    "Beware of those who question those who question authority."
    Sharyl Attkisson

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to QuaseMarco For This Useful Post:

Common (01-14-2022),Conservative Libertarian (01-14-2022),Quark (01-14-2022)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 55.0%

Thanks
    You never know. Many a king has met the axman. People will only take so much.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Quark For This Useful Post:

Common (01-14-2022),Conservative Libertarian (01-14-2022)

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 11.0%

Thanks
    Gates is/was a sexual predator.

Next non surprise, please.
    MEXICO HAS HONEST ELECTIONS WITH IN PERSON VOTING AND PHOTO VOTER ID. AND AMERICA?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mainecoons For This Useful Post:

Common (01-14-2022),Quark (01-14-2022),QuaseMarco (01-14-2022)

Senior Member Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience Points3 months registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 46.0%

Thanks

The tech giant said

Speaking as someone who grew up on MS-DOS all the way up to Windows 10, I have to say that this is rather surprising. At the same time, with everything else I'm hearing about the Elites, not that surprising. I'll admit that I'm someone who's trying to get away from using Windows. However, at the same time, it's one of the most solid operating systems in regard to sharing files over a network. Oh well.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crcook84 For This Useful Post:

Common (01-14-2022),Quark (01-14-2022),Wildrose (01-14-2022)

Alumni Member Achievements:
    Social1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 93.0%

Thanks

The tech giant said

Well look on the Bright side, they could have called someone like Gloria Alred to "get to the bottom of it all".

It would be interesting to see a real bulldog like Harmeet Dhillon tear through the company and see what emerges.

Alumni Member Achievements:
    Social1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 93.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by crcook84 View Post
    Speaking as someone who grew up on MS-DOS all the way up to Windows 10, I have to say that this is rather surprising. At the same time, with everything else I'm hearing about the Elites, not that surprising. I'll admit that I'm someone who's trying to get away from using Windows. However, at the same time, it's one of the most solid operating systems in regard to sharing files over a network. Oh well.
    Funny. People look at me crazy when I point out that when I first went to college the only Windows we had were the ones we looked out of.

Super Moderator Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 60.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by crcook84 View Post
    I started on dos on an 8086 IBM and was playing Pong...my first time on the internet it was just black and white ADs for
    TWA and Hertz rent a car...that was it

Anyway Gates wife divorced him for being a cheater and being in Epsteins company MANY many times..
    Its no secret that gates is a lowlife...geez just look at him
    !!!!!!!!!! LETS GO BRANDON !!!!!!!!!!
    F Joe Biden

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

Quark (01-14-2022)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 23.0%

Thanks
    If he did anything illegal then the woman should call the cops. If not then the shareholders should %$%$ off. Its none of their business who Bill Gates %$%$s. What exactly is an "inappropriate relationship' with a female employee anyway? This whole #metoo nonsense has turned the world mad. 10% of people still find romantic partners in the workplace and this percentage used to be a lot higher. Its only natural that workplace romances are going to happen and often one of the lovers will be in a higher position than the other but this does not mean that anyone is being exploited. I dont like leftists like Gates or the Cuomo but I think that we on the right should avoid celebrating when people like these two become victims of the leftist #metoo movement. Sure it is poetic when the left eats their own but we must have standards that are consistent so that we are not seen to be opportunistic and unprincipled ghouls like our leftist enemies are. And not just for the optics but also so we can look at ourselves in a mirror.

How exactly have the shareholders made this an issue anyway? I always hate that nonsense narrative. This is PR for the public not for shareholders. Its a dumb narrative anyway you know. Makes shareholders sound like guilty modern day slave owners...
    Last edited by TheOneOnly2; 01-14-2022 at 07:37 PM.

Thread Information