User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ebola-Hemoraghagic Fever spreading in China???

ADMIN IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 50.0%

Thanks

Ebola-Hemoraghagic Fever spreading in China???

Supposedly Xi'an in China; a city 3x the size of LA is on lockdown for some kind of Ebola-hemorrhagic disease and people have been locked in homes from the outside and are starving. If this is true, then what....nuke China? Course not, the civilized world won't do that, so it will eventually get out??? Gawd I pray this isn't true - any of it. I feel like '22 will be worse than '21. I hope not. China might contain it by letting them all die but is that any guarantee it'd be stopped? Is it biowarfare leaked for a trial run? I sound like a nut. Hmmmmm.

Dr. Malone is pushing this but I did find a couple of article that aren't HIM at the source.

Evidence indicates that China’s President Xi Jinping has been sitting on, and desperately trying to suppress, a new COVID variant since December 2021. Let’s consider this evidence.

Xi’an City (population 13 million) was locked down on 23 December 2021, with authorities citing as justification two ostensibly unrelated outbreaks: one of COVID-19 originating with six persons infected with the Delta variant from a flight from Pakistan, and the second of an unspecified seasonal haemorrhagic fever.
    more at link
    https://europeanconservative.com/art...escaped-china/
    Benjamin Harnwell is international editor of “Steve Bannon’s WarRoom,”

This scares me. Ebola AND hemorrhagic fever combined with renal failure???? Death sentence. Just the hemmorhagic fever alone....if you hunt deer....we had it here a few years ago and it's BAD. If they have that China HAS to destroy that city and everyone in it. Not kidding. This is the crap of horror movies. Hantavirus was mentioned.

Hemmorhagic Fever
    Renal failure
    Huntavirus
    Ebola

This article mentions Dr. Malone, but it's not a copy and paste across the wires, but more in depth about the Hantavirus.

In December, 2,657 cases of Hemorrhagic Fever with Renal Syndrome (HFRS) were reported in Shanxi Province in China in advance of the upcoming Winter Olympic Games in Beijing. HFRS “is a group of illnesses caused by hantaviruses,” and has been endemic to the province since 1995. The Global Times China reports that “human-to-human transmission is possible but rare, due to its weak viral transmission capability.”

The China CDC weekly discusses the number of cases as of December 19, 2021: “In 2021, of the 2,657 cases reported in the 10 affected cities, 2,522 (94.92%) cases were from 4 cities: Xi’an, Weinan, Xianyang, and Baoji .........

more at link

https://uncoverdc.com/2022/01/10/hem...e-in-olympics/

If this shows up outside China...and they're about to have Olympics there.

more .

I wouldn't put it past the highest very very highest elites to want this. Supposedly Xi'an in China; a city 3x the size of LA is on lockdown for some kind of Ebola-hemorrhagic disease and people have been locked in homes from the outside and are starving. If this is true, then what....nuke China? Course not, the civilized world won't do that, so it will eventually get out??? Gawd I pray this isn't true - any of it. I feel like '22 will be worse than '21. I hope not. China might contain it by letting them all die but is that any guarantee it'd be stopped? Is it biowarfare leaked for a trial run? I sound like a nut. Hmmmmm.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

12icer (01-14-2022),BooBoo (01-14-2022),Conservative Libertarian (01-14-2022),dinosaur (01-14-2022),Jen (01-14-2022),old dog (01-14-2022),QuaseMarco (01-14-2022)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsOverdriveTagger First ClassSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 19.0%

Thanks
    Another escapee from a bargain-basement biolab?
    So let us stop talkin' falsely now
    The hour's getting late -- Jimi Hendrix

#RESISTBidet

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Oceander For This Useful Post:

12icer (01-14-2022),BooBoo (01-14-2022),Conservative Libertarian (01-14-2022),Mr. Claws (01-14-2022)

Out and About...! Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 61.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Oceander View Post
    Another escapee from a bargain-basement biolab?

Hmmmmmm... related to the wh bidet...?!?
    "‘We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We’re going to live on! We’re going to survive!".

"Freedom is Never More than One Generation from Extinction... It Must Be Fought For, Protected and Handed On...
    WWJD...?!?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BooBoo For This Useful Post:

12icer (01-14-2022)

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran

Thanks
    Actually, Xi'an is a bit more than half the population of Los Angeles (7.27M vs. 12.8M).

Xi'an is undergoing lockdown, the supposedly for a Covid outbreak. That is how China handles Covid outbreaks (e.g. a friend of my daughter's was stuck for two weeks in a town she was visiting due to someone having tested positive during her stay in the town). The lockdowns are far more drastic than anything attempted outside of China; IMO, the policy has had the unintended effect of hampering the build-up of resistance-by-recovery in the Chinese population and thereby prolonging susceptibility to serious cases of the virus. Of course, my opinion and a Hamilton will get you a latte and change at Peets or Dutch Bros.

For now I'd rate this report as dubious, rumor-grade.
    Populists' Big Guys vs. Little Guys rhetoric is emotive rationalization about who plunders and who is plundered.

Laughable prediction, Doctor: Heart Failure from mRNA Jabs “Will Kill Most People” | Principia Scientific Intl. ; Fully Vaxxed May 2021; Viva CallSJ "5K" (actually 3.26 miles), 9/19/21, 51:19; ZombieRunner Halloween 10K, 10/31/21, 1:49:30; ZombieRunner Quarry Lakes half marathon, 4:19:07, 12/12/21

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Traddles For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (01-14-2022),Oceander (01-14-2022)

Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First ClassSocial
    Overall activity: 43.0%

Thanks
    We have both the deer mouse here and also the cotton rats here in FL. Both are known carriers of hantaviruses. I just evicted some kind of mouse out of our house. He/she was making a nest out of moving blanket material I use to protect the fruit trees during frosts. I removed the nest and vacuumed up any dropping or scats. Cats brought us two deer mice as gifts during last weeks cold front. Scooped them up and into the garbage. I am seeing a rat, probably a cotton rat, on the trailcams eating deer corn. So far, our foxes haven't caught it. No issues or problems for me yet. Maybe I have some natural immunity already

Transmission | Hantavirus | DHCPP | CDC

I think I remember reading that our Vegetable in Chief has issued a boycott order for the Olympics in China, but a lot of officials have requested tickets anyway. Hopefully, this is not another case of say one thing and do another by our wonderful leaders. Keep that crap over there!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dinosaur For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (01-14-2022)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 17.0%

Thanks
    Let it eat china, then we just nuke the entire country, and the heat purifies it. Quarantine the sick as soon as they show up along with anyone around them in separate areas till they are cleared. Time for real measures to end this BS.
    THERE can be only ONE!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to 12icer For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (01-14-2022)

50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 21.0%

Thanks
    Biden will open the borders for Chinese immigrants.

“The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal.” – Aristotle

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dubler9 For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (01-14-2022),Mr. Claws (01-14-2022)

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 40.0%

Thanks
    I put up a thread a few days ago, Dr. Malone thinks it's another variant from mass vaccinations

16. The Following User Says Thank You to WarriorRob For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (01-14-2022)

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran

Thanks
    As @dinosaur sort of suggested, Korean hemorrhagic fever is caused by a hantavirus, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hantav...renal_syndrome , and is transmitted by rats. It's spread throughout Eurasia, so an outbreak in China would be well within it endemic area. If it is Korean hemorrhagic fever, hantaviruses and coronaviruses are in different phyla (i.e. are very different critters).
    Populists' Big Guys vs. Little Guys rhetoric is emotive rationalization about who plunders and who is plundered.

Laughable prediction, Doctor: Heart Failure from mRNA Jabs “Will Kill Most People” | Principia Scientific Intl. ; Fully Vaxxed May 2021; Viva CallSJ "5K" (actually 3.26 miles), 9/19/21, 51:19; ZombieRunner Halloween 10K, 10/31/21, 1:49:30; ZombieRunner Quarry Lakes half marathon, 4:19:07, 12/12/21

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Traddles For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (01-14-2022)

Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 63.0%

Thanks
    No @Trinnity you're not a nut. These are all possible scenarios. The only thing we know for certain is that the CCP lies about EVERYTHING.

Biden should cancel our participation in the Olympics for this reason alone. Xi'an is very close to the Olympic site and lockdowns are NEVER 100%.
    "If your friends ask you to negotiate with your enemy, then the traitors have already agreed behind your back." Al Capone
    "America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe

20. The Following User Says Thank You to old dog For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (01-14-2022)

Thread Information