User Tag List

Thread: Gina Miller starts a new Political party

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 20.0%

Thanks

Gina Miller starts a new Political party

Talk about yesterdays man and a last gasp loser, The gobby pretend failed lawyer who thought she was being smart by takign Boris to court to stop Brexit, only for the Law of Unintended Consequences to kick in, and the result of the case being the Brexit leave date being locked in law, thus making brexit inevitable and unstoppable

When I think of the supercilious left-wing north London public sector elite – or the lawyer elite, or the charity elite, or the academic elite, or the Twitter leftist – sneering at us ignorant proles, for having private sector jobs, one standard car, a defined contribution pension and voting Tory, for a long time I couldn’t really picture any such person.

One knew they existed, but you somehow couldn’t imagine anyone like that actually existing; occupying physical space, having a face, uttering north London platitudes, and advocating higher income taxes on people poorer than themselves while dodging paying any personally through their personal service companies, and by living in Monaco half the year

Thanks to Gina Miller, that class of repellent left-wing hypocritical de haut en bas lowlife parasite does now have a face. She’s what they look like. That’s what she is. That’s all she is.

Whenever I need to be reminded of how much I hate the likes of Gina Miller, I just have to think of Gina Miller. A woman totally irrelevant to the day, and desperate to stay famous.

Anti-Brexit campaigner Gina Miller launches political party 'True and Fair' to an almost empty room | Daily Mail Online
    Last edited by UKSmartypants; 01-14-2022 at 08:37 AM.
    I declare that the entire content and attachments of any and all of my posts are for the purposes of personal entertainment, and that I do not vouch for the veracity of the content. Neither do I care if you doubt my sources. That's your prerogative, but not my concern.

DO NOT POST COVID,VACCINE, or 5G BOLLOX IN MY THREADS. TAKE IT TO THE COVID FORUM. -----------------------------------------------------------
    REMEMBER: Xenophobia Can Save Lives!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UKSmartypants For This Useful Post:

Foghorn (01-14-2022),Oceander (01-14-2022),wbslws (01-14-2022)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsOverdriveTagger First ClassSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 19.0%

Thanks
    @UKSmartypants

Don't be so coy; tell us what you really think!

So let us stop talkin' falsely now
    The hour's getting late -- Jimi Hendrix

#RESISTBidet

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Oceander For This Useful Post:

Mainecoons (01-14-2022)

50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Split between Wakefield,England and Alicante,Spain,England and Alicante,Spain
    Thanks
    Apparently a larger venue than needed was booked for this launch.13 reporters turned up and they were invited.To go with the flow they asked 3 questions between them then presumably hit the free drinks and canapes.Couldn't happen to a nicer person.

50000 Experience Points1 year registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 20.0%

Thanks
    An Indian woman born into the hierarchy and privileged set of a corrupt 3rd world country (Guyana) sets up shop in a 1st world country and launches a ‘truth & honesty’ party!?

You couldnt make it up
    I declare that the entire content and attachments of any and all of my posts are for the purposes of personal entertainment, and that I do not vouch for the veracity of the content. Neither do I care if you doubt my sources. That's your prerogative, but not my concern.

DO NOT POST COVID,VACCINE, or 5G BOLLOX IN MY THREADS. TAKE IT TO THE COVID FORUM. -----------------------------------------------------------
    REMEMBER: Xenophobia Can Save Lives!

Thread Information