User Tag List

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Jewish Man attacked in Broad Daylight, Hate Crime Charges Filed

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 32.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Authentic View Post
    There was nothing sophisticated about 9/11. All it took was boarding aircraft, slitting a few throats, and flying the things.

Flying is not all that difficult, especially if you don't intend to land.

The idea that a Muslim couldn't learn to do it is simply ignorant.

Who do you think flies EgyptAir, Emirates, , Malaysian, or Turkish Airlines?
    Muslim =/= Muslim terrorist
    IOW, you can't name a single other Islamic terrorist attack that used cunning sophistication, because Islamic terrorists usually shoot, stab, run over, or blow people up with crude bombs. Before you decide to reply again, look-heres a cat wearing a beanie.

1642057675209.jpg
    "I will never vote for Donald Trump because I stand with free markets and religious freedom and personal responsibility. Donald Trump stands against all of these things. He stands for trade restrictions and and an anti-morality foreign policy and government domination of religion and nastiness toward women and tacit appeals to racism and unbounded personal power. I stand with conservatism. Donald Trump stands against it. I stand with #NeverTrump."
    - Ben "Phony" Shapiro, March 4, 2016

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 34.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermannsdenkmal View Post
    By the way, when Boring Drivel shows me where the Founding Fathers said Zionism is required for patriotism and loyalty to the United States, I'll change my stance. Till then, drivel on my man, drivel on....
    Enjoy the drivel...

https://nccs.net/blogs/articles/jude...-and-documents
    You're only as good as your last performance.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

old dog (01-15-2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Rivers View Post
    I noticed you took the denigration of Jews out of your original signature about Ben Shapiro. Why did you do that?
    There's something called a character limit, which limits the number of letters you can use in a signature. I couldn't upload Benny Boy's entire essay. It's not a conspiracy jackass.

BTW: As for the USS Liberty...I lost a close family member on that boat.
    BTW you seem about as trustworthy as a pawn shop owner. You didn't lose any close family member on Liberty you putz.
    Last edited by Hermannsdenkmal; 01-15-2022 at 04:35 AM.
    "I will never vote for Donald Trump because I stand with free markets and religious freedom and personal responsibility. Donald Trump stands against all of these things. He stands for trade restrictions and and an anti-morality foreign policy and government domination of religion and nastiness toward women and tacit appeals to racism and unbounded personal power. I stand with conservatism. Donald Trump stands against it. I stand with #NeverTrump."

Thanks
    Answer in your own words please. I'm not a big believer in tossing a link at someone, and pretending that suffices as a rebuttal.

50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 21.0%

Thanks
    I much prefer the good old friendly crime attacks. These "hate" crimes are a damned nuisance.

“The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal.” – Aristotle

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dubler9 For This Useful Post:

Hermannsdenkmal (01-15-2022),nonsqtr (01-15-2022)

Thanks
    "Am I willing to risk a Hillary presidency not to vote for Trump? The answer is yes. "
    - Beanie Shapiro

Remember who you're defending chump.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2016/03/05/ben-shapiro-explains-why-hell-never-vote-for-trump/

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hermannsdenkmal For This Useful Post:

Dubler9 (01-15-2022)

Thanks
    Yet another filled with grandiose starting to implode. He makes no sense and clearly shows he has no principles.
    I will never listen to him again except in times he is being seriously challenged and verbally slapped down.

“The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal.” – Aristotle

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 34.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermannsdenkmal View Post
    Answer in your own words please. I'm not a big believer in tossing a link at someone, and pretending that suffices as a rebuttal.
    You are a hater. Boomers, too, I see. That's most of us, here. I've come across many like you. Things never end up well for your sort.

Enjoy the ride...
    You're only as good as your last performance.

Thanks
    How much value is actually placed on FREE SPEECH. Example: Its OK to say.. the Irish are heavy drinkers who fight and argue all the time ... but change the word Irish with black or lesbian or disabled or Jew .... then you best wait for the nasty, snide comments.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dubler9 For This Useful Post:

Authentic (01-15-2022),Hermannsdenkmal (01-15-2022)

Thanks
    You are a hater. Boomers, too, I see. That's most of us, here. I've come across many like you. Things never end up well for your sort.

Enjoy the ride...
    I'll tell you what wannabe big shot, at least I don't lie in every thread like you do. Your uncle was in tower 7, your other uncle died at the Liberty attack.. you're full of shit. And THAT'S why you're a little schlepper for jewish folks, because you don't have any brains or balls on your own. Enjoy THAT ride big shot.

Thread Information