User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Surprised not to see this getting any discussion... "Seditious Conspiracy Indictments

Alumni Member Achievements:
    Social1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 89.0%

Thanks

Surprised not to see this getting any discussion... "Seditious Conspiracy Indictments

Oath Keeper Militia Members Including 5 Veterans Indicted on Sedition Charges for Jan. 6 Riot

Really surprised not to see any discussion on this.

Apparently 10 Oath Keepers, 5 of them Veterans, were indicted today on charges of "Seditious Conspiracy".

This sounds utterly insane.

Supposedly they planned to launch an attack across the Potomac to takeover the Gov't on Jan 6th.

Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entryRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 13.0%

Thanks
    Tucker was talking about this tonight. Actually, I just looked up and noticed Ingraham is as well.

Those are trumped up charges by the DOJ. You can't claim there was an insurrection if no one is charged with an act of sedition. So, this is the Biden DOJ covering its ass to protect it's narrative. I hope justice will throw the case out but money talks and courts can be bribed. I don't know what their fates will be.
    Last edited by Matt; 01-13-2022 at 10:42 PM.
    『 D E S A N T I S ✬ 2 0 2 4 』 // I am a National Conservative (Define). I believe in America first. //

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matt For This Useful Post:

Milt (01-14-2022),msc (Yesterday)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Tucker was talking about this tonight. Actually, I just looked up and noticed Ingraham is as well.

Those are trumped up charges by the DOJ. You can't claim there was an insurrection if no one is charged with an act of sedition. So, this is the Biden DOJ covering its ass to protect it's narrative. I hope justice will throw the case out but money talks and courts can be bribed. I don't know what their fates will be.
    I think you mean the courts but I agree, at least on the face of it these look like entirely spurious indictments but I have yet to see any actual evidence.

Without at least one conviction on Seditious Conspiracy the history books are not going to be kind to those calling Jan 6th "Insurrection" instead of what it was, a protest that got way the hell out of hand where a few people committed some serious crimes out of a crowd of over 10,000 people.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wildrose For This Useful Post:

goodpen (01-13-2022),msc (Yesterday),Trinnity (01-14-2022)

Alumni Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsOverdriveSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 42.0%

Thanks
    I suppose they figured they better charge somebody with something after Mike Lee asked this mumbling bumblin FBI asshat if anyone had been charged with insurection....

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kodiak For This Useful Post:

12icer (01-13-2022),MisterVeritis (01-13-2022),Wildrose (01-13-2022)

Thanks
    Hadn't seen any of the Fox Shows today but thanks, I'm watching Tucker on Youtube now. For some reason the site I usually watch them on has had problems all day.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Wildrose For This Useful Post:

Kodiak (01-13-2022)

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialYour first Group1 year registeredRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Thanks
    Their charge across the Memorial Bridge is the stuff of legend!
    Scientist, Evangelical Christian - reformed, father, entrepreneur, hunter, outdoorsman, motorcyclist, Constitutional Conservative.

Alumni Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildrose View Post
    Hadn't seen any of the Fox Shows today but thanks, I'm watching Tucker on Youtube now. For some reason the site I usually watch them on has had problems all day.
    I was trying to find a segment on Tucker tonight that has one of the supposed seditionists on but couldn't find it. If you are watching the entire show, you will see it. It's another eye opener of how corrupt our justice system has become.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kodiak For This Useful Post:

12icer (01-13-2022)

Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entryRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 13.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak View Post
    I was trying to find a segment on Tucker tonight that has one of the supposed seditionists on but couldn't find it. If you are watching the entire show, you will see it. It's another eye opener of how corrupt our justice system has become.
    Saw that. The courts claim they have video evidence of him in the Capitol and making these threats about spec-op sort of operation but he was very adamant that he's being set up. Guess, we'll see. It did sound absurd.
    Last edited by Matt; 01-13-2022 at 11:01 PM.
    『 D E S A N T I S ✬ 2 0 2 4 』 // I am a National Conservative (Define). I believe in America first. //

Alumni Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Saw that. The courts claim they have video evidence of him in the Capitol and making these threats about spec-op sort of operation but he was very adamant that he's being set up. Guess, we'll see. It did sound absurd.
    Yea, they are blowing up the fact he was being called commander because he was a Commander in the Navy. Thinking he was the commander of some plot to pilot a ship full of guns on the Potamac. Freaking sci-fi stuff.

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 14.0%

Thanks
    This administration has failed on so many fronts. They are so desperate to find something to "blame" Trump for they go to the extreme. They call the nation "racist", say an out of control riot was "insurrection", call any who oppose their unpopular legislation "Jim Crow 2" promoters, they try do deny the nation is in the highest inflation in at least 40 years. The world sees what they say and laughs...an American administration that is trying to bring down it's own nation.

Thread Information