User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: Kyrsten Sinemas speech today

  1. #1
    Alumni Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsOverdriveSocialVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 11.0%

    Kodiak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    28,865
    Thanks
    24,649
    Thanked: 53,409
    Rep Power
    21474871

    Kyrsten Sinemas speech today

    Yea, she's a Democrat through and through, but sure is a rare one these days with common sense. She laid down a passionate speech today on the Senate floor. Very impressive besides calling J6 an insurrection, but that was a quick one line. Being in Arizona, I gotta say I'm proud of her...


  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kodiak For This Useful Post:

    APatriot (01-13-2022),Lone Gunman (01-13-2022),Madison (01-13-2022),Oceander (01-13-2022),Physics Hunter (01-13-2022),Robert (01-13-2022)

  3. #2
    Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsOverdriveTagger First ClassSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 3.0%

    Oceander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    LIRR
    Posts
    11,219
    Thanks
    18,823
    Thanked: 17,383
    Rep Power
    20574985
    It was a good speech; she is one of the few who deserves the honorific "Senator".
    So let us stop talkin' falsely now
    The hour's getting late -- Jimi Hendrix

    #RESISTBidet

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Oceander For This Useful Post:

    APatriot (01-13-2022),Dumbass (01-13-2022),Kodiak (01-13-2022),Lone Gunman (01-13-2022),Madison (01-13-2022)

  5. #3
    Alumni Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsOverdriveSocialVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 11.0%

    Kodiak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    28,865
    Thanks
    24,649
    Thanked: 53,409
    Rep Power
    21474871
    Quote Originally Posted by Oceander View Post
    It was a good speech; she is one of the few who deserves the honorific "Senator".
    There was no usual Democrat drama, just plain common sense. I was only going to listen a few minutes but after the J6 part, it just got better and better. Totally impressed with her after what she has been through with death threats, bathroom stalkers, etc.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kodiak For This Useful Post:

    Lone Gunman (01-13-2022),Madison (01-13-2022)

  7. #4
    Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 64.0%

    WarriorRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    11,643
    Thanks
    42,569
    Thanked: 23,337
    Rep Power
    21474849
    The only good thing about the whole speech was she is against ending the filibuster, she says she is against Divisiveness in Politics today but she supports the John Lewis fraud No Voter ID bill
    Last edited by WarriorRob; 01-13-2022 at 06:44 PM.

  8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WarriorRob For This Useful Post:

    Conservative Libertarian (01-13-2022),Kurmugeon (01-13-2022),Lone Gunman (01-13-2022),Mr. Claws (01-14-2022),mrclose (01-13-2022),Physics Hunter (01-13-2022)

  9. #5
    Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 13.0%

    WVYankee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    1,198
    Thanks
    3,351
    Thanked: 1,990
    Rep Power
    3890148
    That's all well and good. But, the one word this woman repeated like a parrot, was "democracy." Not ONE time, were the words, The Republic even mentioned. Not ONCE.

    I heard a lot of the same rhetoric that her party has rammed down our throats time and again, through their propaganda arm, the MSM.

    She uttered words like "listening." (To other points of view.) But as I see it, she listens selectively. She uttered words like "division," yet refused to admit that HER party is the one who has created that division--while expanding it exponentially with inviting factions like Marxists, socialist and communists into our FEDERAL REPUBLIC--through a stolen election, in the middle of the night AFTER the "election" was over, under the cover of Covid.

    She never ONCE used words like work ethic and what made this nation great. Never ONCE words like morals, and Christian ideals, let alone the God it was founded on.

    I can go on and on, dissecting every bit of it, given what I heard, and what she spouted.

    What I can respect, is that she's spurned from both sides, a direct result of being given an ultimatum by their constituents, as already already outlined.

    The same can be said of Joe Manchin, in a state that elected a Republican governor for only the second time spanning a CENTURY, and first time ever in a century and a half for a second term. A state where ALL of the congressional seats left from a dying state are NOW Republicans. In a state where BOTH state houses that were dominated by Democrats since Abraham Lincoln declared us free form the heavily Democratic plantation state of Virginia in 1863, to being fully controlled by Republicans.

    BOTH see the writing on the wall for their political careers, and have been FORCED by their constituents to bend to the will of those that show up, legally (at least in West Virginia), at the polling booths.

    It's not difficult to understand what, how and why each of these US Senators have "stood their ground" against the very party that is using every tactic at their disposal to intimidate them both. Because trust me, neither of them are doing this because of anything resembling a conscience or supporting their constituents, given their past voting history.

    What I just stated is a matter of public record.
    Last edited by WVYankee; 01-13-2022 at 07:07 PM.

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WVYankee For This Useful Post:

    Lone Gunman (01-13-2022),Mr. Claws (01-14-2022),Robert (01-13-2022)

  11. #6
    Alumni Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsOverdriveSocialVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 11.0%

    Kodiak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    28,865
    Thanks
    24,649
    Thanked: 53,409
    Rep Power
    21474871
    Quote Originally Posted by WarriorRob View Post
    The only good thing about the whole speech was she is against ending the filibuster, she says she is against Divisiveness in Politics today but she supports the John Lewis fraud No Voter ID bill
    I repeat, she is a Democrat through and through. But halting this insane filibuster rule that could change the country forever shows she at least has some common sense for how the country should be run.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kodiak For This Useful Post:

    WarriorRob (01-14-2022),Wildrose (01-13-2022)

  13. #7
    Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 99.3%

    Robert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    4,076
    Thanks
    1,811
    Thanked: 3,170
    Rep Power
    7039990
    Quote Originally Posted by Oceander View Post
    It was a good speech; she is one of the few who deserves the honorific "Senator".
    I do not require all congress are in complete agreement with me and my own views. She has flaws I believe. But she told the truth today in the Senate.

    I was never in total harmony with Trump but the man was actually a supreme president. We knew where he stood. Biden is a flat out liar.

    Biden never brags since he has nothing to brag about. Trump took it to extremes as I suspect all republicans will agree.

    But Trump was here for us. Biden is not here for us.
    When I die, please do not count my vote for Democrats.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Robert For This Useful Post:

    Lone Gunman (01-13-2022)

  15. #8
    Alumni Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsOverdriveSocialVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 11.0%

    Kodiak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    28,865
    Thanks
    24,649
    Thanked: 53,409
    Rep Power
    21474871
    Quote Originally Posted by WVYankee View Post
    That's all well and good. But, the one word this woman repeated like a parrot, was "democracy." Not ONE time, were the words, The Republic even mentioned. Not ONCE.

    I heard a lot of the same rhetoric that her party has rammed down our throats time and again, through their propaganda arm, the MSM.

    She uttered words like "listening." (To other points of view.) But as I see it, she listens selectively. She uttered words like "division," yet refused to admit that HER party is the one who has created that division--while expanding it exponentially with inviting factions like Marxists, socialist and communists into our FEDERAL REPUBLIC--through a stolen election, in the middle of the night AFTER the "election" was over, under the cover of Covid.

    She never ONCE used words like work ethic and what made this nation great. Never ONCE words like morals, and Christian ideals, let alone the God it was founded on.

    I can go on and on, dissecting every bit of it, given what I heard, and what she spouted.

    What I can respect, is that she's spurned from both sides, a direct result of being given an ultimatum by their constituents, as already already outlined.

    The same can be said of Joe Manchin, in a state that elected a Republican governor for only the second time spanning a CENTURY, and first time ever in a century and a half for a second term. A state where ALL of the congressional seats left from a dying state are NOW Republicans. In a state where BOTH state houses that were dominated by Democrats since Abraham Lincoln declared us free form the heavily Democratic plantation state of Virginia in 1863, to being fully controlled by Republicans.

    BOTH see the writing on the wall for their political careers, and have been FORCED by their constituents to bend to the will of those that show up, legally (at least in West Virginia), at the polling booths.

    It's not difficult to understand what, how and why each of these US Senators have "stood their ground" against the very party that is using every tactic at their disposal to intimidate them both. Because trust me, neither of them are doing this because of anything resembling a conscience or supporting their constituents, given their past voting history.

    What I just stated is a matter of public record.
    Yea, she's so terrible she should have just voted with the rest of the Dems. Good grief at least she has the fortitude to stand up to her own party unlike the rest of them except Manchin.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Kodiak For This Useful Post:

    Lone Gunman (01-13-2022)

  17. #9
    Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 60.0%

    Madison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    32,531
    Thanks
    58,977
    Thanked: 56,292
    Rep Power
    21474875
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak View Post
    There was no usual Democrat drama, just plain common sense. I was only going to listen a few minutes but after the J6 part, it just got better and better. Totally impressed with her after what she has been through with death threats, bathroom stalkers, etc.

    but don't turn democrat Kodiak ...she should switch and go Republican
    We can judge the heart of a nation by his treatment of animals
    https://crueltyfree.peta.org/?s=


    "The're friends who will offer advice and wisdom. They're are cowgirls who come blasting through your door with whiskey, weapons, a shovel, and a plan! "

    NEW PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND OF CANADA*DONALD J. TRUMP

    Btw..Kurt Cobain was murdered
    https://thepoliticsforums.com/thread...8-Memorial-KDC

    *Rest In Peace Rickity Plumber*

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Madison For This Useful Post:

    Lone Gunman (01-13-2022),Robert (01-13-2022)

  19. #10
    Alumni Member Achievements:
    Social1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 9.0%

    Wildrose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    17,061
    Thanks
    1,556
    Thanked: 2,894
    Rep Power
    10054300
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak View Post
    Yea, she's a Democrat through and through, but sure is a rare one these days with common sense. She laid down a passionate speech today on the Senate floor. Very impressive besides calling J6 an insurrection, but that was a quick one line. Being in Arizona, I gotta say I'm proud of her...

    She's sure riding the hell out of the center rail trying to hang onto her job, I'll give her that. Kinda reminds me of some of McCain's speeches.

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wildrose For This Useful Post:

    Physics Hunter (01-13-2022),Robert (01-13-2022),WVYankee (01-14-2022)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •