User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Sigh, so long Fox News, good riddence

ADMIN IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 90.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Freewill View Post
    Actually it turns out to be somewhat easy. I left click in the search box on the bottom left
    Of what? Your browser of this website? I cannot find that. What browser are you using?

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Overall activity: 47.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post
    I've never seen or heard of a way to do that.

The only way I can do that is to reduce the resolution of the monitor. I use Chrome OS and I have a Lenovo Duet for travelling. It's a 10.1 inch screen and I run it at less than maximum resolution so my 80-year-old eyes can read the labels.

Alumni Member Achievements:
    Social1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 89.0%

Thanks
    Thank you @Trinnity I appreciate your time.

Since you were kind enough to respond I will reply back.

In my laymen eyes there seems to be two "templates." One has the web site information, and one seems to be locked to the browser, in this case Microsoft Edge.

Using your suggestion, I see that the CTRL and +/- buttons does zoom the web page screen. Which I have been doing using CTRL and the mouse wheel.

What I can't seem to change are things like the favorite bar at the top. I can read the font it is just really small. I was able to go in and change the background color and zoom the web page using the three dots at the top right of the screen. I need to experiment some more. I do not see a white box at the bottom left of the screen. I also have trouble sometimes with the FONT color, it seems as if they selected grey which isn't always easy to read.

Anyway, I thank you for your time and I will experiment with the suggestions I received. I always need to be careful when I do this type of thing, I need to remember how to get back.
    CTRL and scroll on your mouse.

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    OK, I got my wife to be a Fox junkie. We would watch the Five, Tucker, Ingrams and Gutfeld for sure. Not all the time but if we watched it would be Fox. We thought it was right leaning.

We were watching Gutfeld last night and an ad appeared. I thought at first it was the workings of a hacker, it seemed so poorly done. But no, the ad is running on other channels and repeats on Fox.

Basically, it makes the statement that WE, whomever we are, stopped Trump last election, and the coup, and WE need to stop him in November, even though he isn't running for anything in November.

So as much as I enjoyed watching Fox's line up I think I'll take a break, for sure. I have already sent my complaints to Tucker, Ingram and Gutfeld.

I expect no reply or anything to happen.

Sad when the one channel I trusted runs ads with lying misinformation.
    So you don't support funding a news channel with paid advertising and you have second thoughts about free speech? Fox is the only network on which you can get both sides of every issue. It is a jewel just for that. Don't be repelled by the other side. Listen and learn.

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 46.0%

Thanks
    Watching Tucker (who I really respected) allowing Ted "the fake" Cruz pervert the debate to his chosen path - ref Capital "riot" - I realised it is all an act. I already knew 80% was an act but then I knew 100% is an act.

Look..... when a guy tells me he was in Special Forces I think OK he might have been in the Army, so what? because I know and detect something is not quite right. Its a good way to be.

“The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal.” – Aristotle

Thread Information