User Tag List

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6910111213141516

Thread: Critique of the judge's closing statements in Arbery case (part 1)

ADMIN IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 50.0%

Thanks
    Ignoring simple logic (report button) and assuming we can read hundreds of posts per day is a reason to yell at me in caps? I just can't get in an uproar about it.

Alumni Member Achievements:
    Social1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 93.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Authentic View Post
    They were following him.
    No, they were unlawfully pursuing him. That's why all three will spend the rest of their lives in prison.

Really that dumb Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassOverdrive1 year registered
    Awards:
    King of Publishing
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildrose View Post
    No, they were unlawfully pursuing him. That's why all three will spend the rest of their lives in prison.
    You have a right to walk behind someone on the same side of the street. Nothing against the law there at all.
    Free as f---

Let em come, we are Millwall!

Alumni Member Achievements:
    Social1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 93.0%

Thanks
    You have a right to walk behind someone on the same side of the street. Nothing against the law there at all.
    Not if your intent is to commit a crime against that person.

See "Stalking Law".

ADMIN IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 50.0%

Thanks
    Looked like cold blooded murder to me. I agree with the verdicts and sentences.

Diplomatic Asshole V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 5.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoKnows View Post
    @Trinnity

I want you to read this thread with a discerning eye. You posted something sometime ago about why people aren't clicking on these forums to read them.

Someone in that thread mentioned something about there being healthy "debate" on these forums.

Again, read this thread, and a couple of the others on Arbery's case, and see why maybe people avoid this place. Anyone with any kind of ethics or empathy would run screaming from this place if they weren't a member and read this stuff. It's sickening. Yes, people are free to write what they want on these forums, and the owners certainly aren't responsible for what people write, but hell, even the most staunch Conservative should be sickened by this. For real.
    I see a debate. No name calling, no racial terms, other than what was quoted in the case.

I think you need to learn how to take a break from the forum, if you find it hurts your delicate sensibilities. Not demand that everyone toe the line to your interpretation of the rules, up to and including the Forum Owner, and Mods.

Yes, I said YOUR interpretation of the Rules. I know, because you made a damn fool of yourself when you attempted to have me reported for rule violations, when, none were broken. Trinnity, herself, came to view your complaint, and found that NO RULE WAS BROKEN. Just like I said.
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoKnows View Post
    You don't have time to moderate your own fucking forum and review its content???!!! Maybe you need moderators who are more active on the actual site, more so than waiting for others to report it.

Well fuck me. I AM TRYING TO HELP YOU.

FFS.

Wow yourself. YOU WERE THE FUCKING ONE COMPLAINING ABOUT NO HITS TO THE SITE AND ASKING FOR HELP.
    You're not helping anyone, when you REFUSE to use the tools given all members. But, you want it your way. This is The Politics Forums, not Burger King.

Since you have been on the forum for a total of 3 months, 13 days, as I type this, I think you should maybe help in other ways. Like posting, leading by example (if you want brownie points), and not get your knickers in a twist every time you read something you don't like.

From what little posts I have read on this forum from you, you are acting like a Karen. Nobody likes a Forum Karen. "FOR REALS!"
    Rule # 3 - Never believe what you're told, double check.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstGenCanadian For This Useful Post:

Authentic (01-17-2022)

Really that dumb Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassOverdrive1 year registered
    Awards:
    King of Publishing
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstGenCanadian View Post
    I see a debate. No name calling, no racial terms, other than what was quoted in the case.

I think you need to learn how to take a break from the forum, if you find it hurts your delicate sensibilities. Not demand that everyone toe the line to your interpretation of the rules, up to and including the Forum Owner, and Mods.

Yes, I said YOUR interpretation of the Rules. I know, because you made a damn fool of yourself when you attempted to have me reported for rule violations, when, none were broken. Trinnity, herself, came to view your complaint, and found that NO RULE WAS BROKEN. Just like I said.

You're not helping anyone, when you REFUSE to use the tools given all members. But, you want it your way. This is The Politics Forums, not Burger King.

Since you have been on the forum for a total of 3 months, 13 days, as I type this, I think you should maybe help in other ways. Like posting, leading by example (if you want brownie points), and not get your knickers in a twist every time you read something you don't like.

From what little posts I have read on this forum from you, you are acting like a Karen. Nobody likes a Forum Karen. "FOR REALS!"
    He is a doctor, which means that he practices medicine and charges as if he knows what he is doing.
    Free as f---

Let em come, we are Millwall!

Diplomatic Asshole V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 5.0%

Thanks
    He is a doctor, which means that he practices medicine and charges as if he knows what he is doing.
    Yeah, and I am a King.
    Rule # 3 - Never believe what you're told, double check.

Thread Information