User Tag List

Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Gov Murphy is back at it

  1. #1
    Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 13.0%

    Victory101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    1,974
    Thanks
    1,509
    Thanked: 3,657
    Rep Power
    5460324

    Gov Murphy is back at it

    https://www.nj.com/politics/2021/12/...aws-in-nj.html

    Murphy didn't skip a beat in jumping on the Oxford High School shooting and is once again pushing new gun laws for NJ residents.
    Won't stop a single death because the inner city thugs will continue doing what they have been doing because they just simply do not obey laws.

    It will be a burden to law abiding gun owners.

    He wants training course before being able to by a gun or get a FID card. If free I am less suspicious of this but my instinct it's just another way to raise state revenue.

    He wants ammo sales registered which is nothing more then a way to implement ammo rationing.

    He want micro coding of shell casings. Imagine how expensive this will make the cost of ammo and additionally Murphy claims this could potentially serve as a way to prove weapon ownership in a crime without having to recover the weapon.
    Now if you have a neighbor you don't like you can collect some of their used casings scatter them around a crime scene and watch them get prosecuted for the crime.

    These lib dem asswipes are just plan dumb and know nothing about law abiding gun owners and they know even less about the psyche of the criminals.
    Last edited by Victory101; 12-02-2021 at 08:54 PM.
    “The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ,
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit
    Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it." --- Rubáiyát 51

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Victory101 For This Useful Post:

    Hillofbeans (12-03-2021),Lone Gunman (12-02-2021),Physics Hunter (12-02-2021),teeceetx (12-02-2021)

  3. #2
    Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 69.0%

    teeceetx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    29,964
    Thanks
    52,383
    Thanked: 49,198
    Rep Power
    21474875
    Just don't sell ammo in NJ.

    THEY elected this moron.

  4. #3
    Pork Eating Infidel Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 80.0%

    old dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    3,615
    Thanks
    4,227
    Thanked: 7,385
    Rep Power
    5773470
    Quote Originally Posted by Victory101 View Post
    He want micro coding of shell casings.
    Revolvers rule!
    “There are known knowns; there are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns; that is to say, there are things that we now know we don’t know. But there are also unknown unknowns; there are things we do not know we don’t know.” Donald Rumsfeld

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to old dog For This Useful Post:

    Mr. Claws (12-03-2021),Victory101 (12-02-2021)

  6. #4
    Alumni Member Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.4%

    Wildrose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    21,450
    Thanks
    2,495
    Thanked: 4,918
    Rep Power
    11881163
    Quote Originally Posted by Victory101 View Post
    https://www.nj.com/politics/2021/12/...aws-in-nj.html

    Murphy didn't skip a beat in jumping on the Oxford High School shooting and is once again pushing new gun laws for NJ residents.
    Won't stop a single death because the inner city thugs will continue doing what they have been doing because they just simply do not obey laws.

    It will be a burden to law abiding gun owners.

    He wants training course before being able to by a gun or get a FID card. If free I am less suspicious of this but my instinct it's just another way to raise state revenue.

    He wants ammo sales registered which is nothing more then a way to implement ammo rationing.

    He want micro coding of shell casings. Imagine how expensive this will make the cost of ammo and additionally Murphy claims this could potentially serve as a way to prove weapon ownership in a crime without having to recover the weapon.
    Now if you have a neighbor you don't like you can collect some of their used casings scatter them around a crime scene and watch them get prosecuted for the crime.

    These lib dem asswipes are just plan dumb and know nothing about law abiding gun owners and they know even less about the psyche of the criminals.
    What other enumerated rights require a license to express?

    Apparently that kid had enough training to operate his weapon at a fairly high level of competency so maybe training isn't necessarily the best way to go?

    Of course, then there's the whole issue of the fact the kid was unlawfully in possession of the firearm, illegally carried it onto the campus, and illegibly shot the place up with his illegal firearm.

    Dem's have standard responses to always fall back on whether they are applicable or not.

  7. #5
    Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 74.0%

    Physics Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    12,784
    Thanks
    9,306
    Thanked: 15,913
    Rep Power
    21474852
    SOSDDemocryte...
    Scientist, Evangelical Christian - reformed, father, entrepreneur, hunter, outdoorsman, motorcyclist, Constitutional Conservative.

  8. #6
    Alumni Member & VIP Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 3.0%

    nonsqtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    40,311
    Thanks
    17,407
    Thanked: 44,433
    Rep Power
    21474885
    New Jersey is truly the armpit of the nation.

    Unfortunately, I know cause I used to live there.

    Never again. Not sending my kids to school there either.

  9. #7
    Super Moderator Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 36.0%

    Common's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    8,226
    Thanks
    8,824
    Thanked: 17,332
    Rep Power
    21474854
    NJ already has ridiculous gun laws...a working Police Officer goes through hell to buy an off duty
    !!!!!!!!!! LETS GO BRANDON !!!!!!!!!!
    F Joe Biden



  10. #8
    Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 82.0%

    Mr. Claws's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Location
    Appalachia
    Posts
    4,689
    Thanks
    13,607
    Thanked: 9,080
    Rep Power
    10334312
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildrose View Post
    What other enumerated rights require a license to express?

    Apparently that kid had enough training to operate his weapon at a fairly high level of competency so maybe training isn't necessarily the best way to go?

    Of course, then there's the whole issue of the fact the kid was unlawfully in possession of the firearm, illegally carried it onto the campus, and illegibly shot the place up with his illegal firearm.

    Dem's have standard responses to always fall back on whether they are applicable or not.
    The polka dotted elephant in the room that MUST be ignored in any of these incidents, just HOW MANY gun laws were broken prior to it? As for the governor, who would expect any other response from a Democrat?
    It is by the goodness of God that in our country we have those three unspeakably precious things: freedom of speech, freedom of conscience, and the prudence never to practice either of them. Mark ​Twain

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Claws For This Useful Post:

    Wildrose (12-03-2021)

  12. #9
    Alumni Member Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.4%

    Wildrose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    21,450
    Thanks
    2,495
    Thanked: 4,918
    Rep Power
    11881163
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Claws View Post
    The polka dotted elephant in the room that MUST be ignored in any of these incidents, just HOW MANY gun laws were broken prior to it? As for the governor, who would expect any other response from a Democrat?
    Yep, they must literally have books laying around spelling out the response to any situation.

    Dem's have standard responses to always fall back on whether they are applicable or not.
    When guns are involved the solution is never one of dealing with criminals, it's about infringing on the rights of the law abiding.
    Last edited by Wildrose; 12-03-2021 at 07:09 PM.

  13. #10
    Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 3.0%

    Creepy Uncle Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    848
    Thanks
    229
    Thanked: 1,250
    Rep Power
    2374231
    Can anyone explain how these states get away with making laws in opposition of the constitution?

    I'm serious about wondering how this gets by.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •