User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Constitution?

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Overall activity: 39.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks

What Constitution?

I realize the Democrats hate the Constitution because it denies the Democrats and the Deep State absolute power but I thought some of them had, at least, read it. Rep. Bennie Thompson, in the House of Representatives since 1993 hasn't read the Constitution.

"Bennie Thompson, Chairman of the Marxist, partisan, January 6 committee appeared on MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow Wednesday evening. He actually told the far-left host that Americans who exercise their 5th Amendment right, are guilty of crimes."Thompson’s statement goes directly against the Constitutional right of citizens to not be forced to speak (testify) against themselves."
    What Constitution? January 6th Committee Chairman Bennie Thompson Says if You Plead the 5th, You’re Guilty

Perhaps reading is not a skill required for Democrats. This does help explain the Democrat Party position that requiring voters to be eligible to vote is a Republican plot to suppress the Democrat vote. Another part of the Constitution Democrats ignore is equal protection under the law.
    Last edited by patrickt; 12-03-2021 at 01:23 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to patrickt For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (12-03-2021),Conservative Libertarian (12-03-2021),donttread (12-04-2021),Quark (12-03-2021)

50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 52.0%

Thanks
    Oh he's read the Constitution and understands the Constitution it's just the Constitution is the wat of the Communists and their tyrannical government.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Quark For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (12-03-2021)

Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First ClassSocial
    Overall activity: 43.0%

Thanks
    My bet is Mr Thompson reads just fine. Maybe, he even understands what he reads. I just don't think he likes it much. Maybe he should request political asylum in another country, like North Korea or something.

But if you are going to start threads about individual Democrats and the Amendments they don't like, you are going to be a busy guy.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dinosaur For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (12-03-2021),Conservative Libertarian (12-03-2021),JMWinPR (12-03-2021),pjohns (12-03-2021),Quark (12-03-2021)

running down a dream V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 25.0%

Thanks
    all i needed was to see his sanctimonious face.
    Most normal people have always known that there are others in the world who are on the edge of sanity. The cost of tolerating mentally unstable people was to walk on eggshells around them in normal conversation. If you avoided their trigger topics .. their insanity was a private affair .. and it stayed in their head.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ruthless terrier For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (12-03-2021)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Thanks
    We get the government we deserve. VOTE the pricks out or live with them.........
    If you can't beat them... You're NOT hitting hard enough.

"Wake early if you want another man's life or land. No land for the lazy wolf. No battle's won in bed' - A Viking saying (Edda of Saemund the Wise)

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NRAforlife For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (12-03-2021),pjohns (12-03-2021)

50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 52.0%

Thanks
    The pricks talk one way when they are running for your vote but act another way once they get your vote. None of them can be trusted especially at the national level.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Quark For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (12-03-2021)

Out and About...! Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 65.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ruthless terrier View Post
    all i needed was to see his sanctimonious face.

Take a Long Hard Look behind him :

"‘We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We’re going to live on! We’re going to survive!".

"Freedom is Never More than One Generation from Extinction... It Must Be Fought For, Protected and Handed On...
    WWJD...?!?

50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 7.0%

Thanks
    Well he has been reelected a lot of times, at least he is not his predecessor. mike espy is a real criminal, and he still runs for a senate seat in Mississippi after being locked up for criminal acts as the secretary of agriculture under billy and hillie. BUT THE NEWS MEDIA DID NOT LET THAT BE TOLD as he ran his campaign, he should be like some other dimshits, ineligible for office.
    THERE can be only ONE!

50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Quark View Post
    The pricks talk one way when they are running for your vote but act another way once they get your vote. None of them can be trusted especially at the national level.
    Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me.....
    If you can't beat them... You're NOT hitting hard enough.

"Wake early if you want another man's life or land. No land for the lazy wolf. No battle's won in bed' - A Viking saying (Edda of Saemund the Wise)

Post Review / PM Disabled Achievements:
    Social1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 99.4%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    I realize the Democrats hate the Constitution because it denies the Democrats and the Deep State absolute power but I thought some of them had, at least, read it. Rep. Bennie Thompson, in the House of Representatives since 1993 hasn't read the Constitution.

"Bennie Thompson, Chairman of the Marxist, partisan, January 6 committee appeared on MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow Wednesday evening. He actually told the far-left host that Americans who exercise their 5th Amendment right, are guilty of crimes."Thompson’s statement goes directly against the Constitutional right of citizens to not be forced to speak (testify) against themselves."
    What Constitution? January 6th Committee Chairman Bennie Thompson Says if You Plead the 5th, You’re Guilty

Perhaps reading is not a skill required for Democrats. This does help explain the Democrat Party position that requiring voters to be eligible to vote is a Republican plot to suppress the Democrat vote. Another part of the Constitution Democrats ignore is equal protection under the law.
    Reminds me of a show in which the cop uses the line, "I'm gonna come by here every morning and kick you in the face if you ever harm your wife or daughter again".

People like Thompson need to by a mule trained to kick them in the face every time they say something this egregiously stupid and counter to the Bill of Rights.

Thread Information