Thread: French Scientist Prediction Model Counters Omicron Hysteria

Alumni Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 55.0%

Thanks

French Scientist Prediction Model Counters Omicron Hysteria

New Research with Stunningly Accurate Prediction Model Counters Omicron Scariant Hysteria

The following table gives T values for the original five variants published by Fantini, plus what he has just released for the new Omicron variant.

Appears to be far less transmissible than Delta..... and thus far is known to be mild.

Fantini said this: “For Omicron, the mutations go in all directions, without any particular logic, some annihilating each other. The mutational profiles … suggest that neutralizing antibodies [from vaccine immunity] will have very low activity on this variant. … This analysis of the Omicron variant suggests that this variant will not supplant Delta.” In other words, with far less spreading potential, Omicron is not likely to replace the much higher transmissible Delta prevalent globally even though reports keep coming in from different nations that Omicron has been found.

https://basedunderground.com/2021/12...iant-hysteria/
    Last edited by QuaseMarco; 12-03-2021 at 08:29 AM.
    "Beware of those who question those who question authority."
    Sharyl Attkisson

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to QuaseMarco For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (12-03-2021),Swedgin (12-03-2021),WhoKnows (12-05-2021)

Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First ClassSocial
    Overall activity: 43.0%

Thanks
    Anyone know how they arrive at these T numbers? Is there some "L" number for lethality, too?

Also, I don't know how to compare one to another. The original had a very low T number, and it spread world wide in a matter of months.

Just what we need, another slow mover that will take months to make its way across the country, just in time for election season hysteria. I can't wait!

And even with all the hype, you hardly every heard of Alpha/Beta/Gamma. They were like a flash in the pan. We are still hearing about Delta, after months.

Last week, there was a line of cars around the block again at the local testing stop. Is anyone like me? I look at the line of cars, and I think to myself, if all these people can hop in their cars and sit in line for an hour or two, they must not be in too bad of shape. I guess when some people sneeze, the first thing they do is hop in the car and go get a covid test, after they stop at the convenience store for a coffee or drink.

Evolution. Soon, the ants and roaches will be at the top of the food chain.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dinosaur For This Useful Post:

Mr. Claws (12-04-2021),WhoKnows (12-05-2021)

Alumni Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 55.0%

Thanks
    This a moneymaking opportunity for Big Pharma.

Also an opportunity for tyrants like Joe Biden to tighten the noose around the citizens throats.
    "Beware of those who question those who question authority."
    Sharyl Attkisson

Post Review / PM Disabled Achievements:
    Social1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 99.4%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by QuaseMarco View Post
    New Research with Stunningly Accurate Prediction Model Counters Omicron Scariant Hysteria

The following table gives T values for the original five variants published by Fantini, plus what he has just released for the new Omicron variant.

https://basedunderground.com/2021/12...iant-hysteria/
    Unless and until the accuracy of this model is tested over time it isn't proof of anything other than the fact someone has come up with another predictive model.

Nature doesn't always follow our predictive models.

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Overall activity: 46.0%

Thanks
    Well, there goes any chance for the Republicans to take the House and Senate in 2022, why waste time holding an election when you can't navigate to the polls for all the corpses piled in the streets?
    It is by the goodness of God that in our country we have those three unspeakably precious things: freedom of speech, freedom of conscience, and the prudence never to practice either of them. Mark ​Twain

Post Review / PM Disabled Achievements:
    Social1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 99.4%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Claws View Post
    Well, there goes any chance for the Republicans to take the House and Senate in 2022, why waste time holding an election when you can't navigate to the polls for all the corpses piled in the streets?
    If these nuts are accurate those of us double vaccinated should all be dead by June so there's lots of time to clear a path to the polls.

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 25.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dinosaur View Post
    Anyone know how they arrive at these T numbers? Is there some "L" number for lethality, too?

Also, I don't know how to compare one to another. The original had a very low T number, and it spread world wide in a matter of months.

Just what we need, another slow mover that will take months to make its way across the country, just in time for election season hysteria. I can't wait!

And even with all the hype, you hardly every heard of Alpha/Beta/Gamma. They were like a flash in the pan. We are still hearing about Delta, after months.

Last week, there was a line of cars around the block again at the local testing stop. Is anyone like me? I look at the line of cars, and I think to myself, if all these people can hop in their cars and sit in line for an hour or two, they must not be in too bad of shape. I guess when some people sneeze, the first thing they do is hop in the car and go get a covid test, after they stop at the convenience store for a coffee or drink.

Evolution. Soon, the ants and roaches will be at the top of the food chain.
    Bold mine.

"The t-value measures the size of the difference relative to the variation in your sample data."

https://blog.minitab.com/en/statistics-and-quality-data-analysis/what-are-t-values-and-p-values-in-statistics

Thread Information