User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SF ramen restaraunt broke into, party held, equip stolen

Alumni V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 29.0%

Thanks

SF ramen restaraunt broke into, party held, equip stolen

Thieves Break Into Bay Area Restaurant to Host Party, Steal Equipment, Owners Claim (msn.com)

"They had a huge drinking and smoking party and they stole stuff that we needed to open our business," Bomya told KTVU 2 news. "We are frustrated. We are angry, but we're more surprisingly disappointed."
    Bomya told the local news station that tables were among the equipment that was stolen from the restaurant, while also claiming that the thieves stole wine bottles and left garbage bags filled with cans, empty bottles and cigarette butts inside the restaurant. According to KTVU 2 news, Bomya said that he believes the break-in was an organized event.
    "They have no respect," Tun told SFGate. "I'm very upset and frustrated and scared that people can do this so easily."
    No, no they don't, Mr. Tun

Last edited by Frankenvoter; 12-02-2021 at 02:54 PM.
    #NEVERAPOLOGIZE

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Frankenvoter For This Useful Post:

Lone Gunman (12-02-2021),Swedgin (12-02-2021),teeceetx (12-02-2021),wbslws (12-03-2021)

Venator Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 81.0%

Thanks
    being it's sf, there'll be no consequences for the perpetrators, assuming they're ever apprehended.
    Μολών λαβέ

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lone Gunman For This Useful Post:

donttread (12-03-2021),Frankenvoter (12-02-2021)

Alumni Member & VIP Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 57.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Gunman View Post
    being it's sf, there'll be no consequences for the perpetrators, assuming they're ever apprehended.
    Was it more than 900 dollars worth of damage?

If not it wasn't a crime

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nonsqtr For This Useful Post:

donttread (12-03-2021),Frankenvoter (12-02-2021)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 25.0%

Thanks
    "They have no respect," Tun told SFGate. "I'm very upset and frustrated and scared that people can do this so easily."

When you live in a lawless society why in the heck do you need to respect anything or anybody? It's much more fun to join in the looting & more profitable too. My comment to the owner is to smarten up & get out of that 3rd world area unless you one of the converted. If you have converted to their way of thinking by all means stay there so the contamination doesn't spread.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Old Tex For This Useful Post:

Frankenvoter (12-02-2021),Mr. Claws (12-03-2021)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 24.0%

Thanks
    Anyone that runs a business surely must realise that running that business in a democrat run city is basically an invitation to be robbed? And it would be a better strategy to move to a Republican run city?
    I declare that the entire content and attachments of any and all of my posts are for the purposes of personal entertainment, and that I do not vouch for the veracity of the content. Neither do I care if you doubt my sources. That's your prerogative, but not my concern.

DO NOT POST COVID,VACCINE, or 5G BOLLOX IN MY THREADS. TAKE IT TO THE COVID FORUM. -----------------------------------------------------------
    REMEMBER: Xenophobia Can Save Lives!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UKSmartypants For This Useful Post:

Mr. Claws (12-03-2021),teeceetx (12-02-2021)

Alumni Member & VIP Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 57.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by UKSmartypants View Post
    Anyone that runs a business surely must realise that running that business in a democrat run city is basically an invitation to be robbed? And it would be a better strategy to move to a Republican run city?
    Well, Burbank is definitely liberal (being the media district and all), but I feel safe here because the Burbank police are the best there is. They're nothing at all like the scoundrels in the LAPD, they'll actually show up if something goes wrong - and I mean not just one of em but half a dozen in three cars. If there was a party like that anywhere in Burbank... well first of all I'd know about it ha ha, but secondly the cops would shut it down faster than you can snap your fingers.

I have all kinds of great stories about the Burbank PD. We used to practice music at a local house, and the old Korean grandma next door used to call the cops on us. Well, the first time they came we had "just" finished playing when they knocked in the door, and one if the girlfriends opened the door and she was like, "oh no, we're finished, come on in, have some coffee, would you like some cookies?" So every week after that we played again and grandma called the cops on us again, and we made sure to have the coffee ready, and after a while the one guy brought his other partner and then another, and the long and short of it is we ended up doing a show for the police and their families. I love this town, I really do. Even the liberals. They don't bother anyone, they just put the dumbass rainbow posters in their front yards... y'know... what the hell, it adds color to the neighborhood.

"My" friends are a little different. My one friend has an airplane in his front yard. Complete with wings. The little kiddies stop to look at it every day when they get their exercise at the day care. He put Snoopy and Woodstock in there to keep em happy.

This is a great neighborhood. We watch out for each other. If there:s any racists around here the liberals will find them and the conservatives will take them out. One hand washes the other. As it should be.

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 33.0%

Thanks
    Some peoples would kick even if they wuz hung wit a bran new rope!

They put all their trash into trash bags, didn't they?

Sheesh!!!
    You're only as good as your last performance.

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 28.0%

Thanks
    Mr. Tun should close up shop and move to another location, far from SF.

He probably even voted for the Democraps.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to teeceetx For This Useful Post:

Physics Hunter (12-03-2021)

Political nihilist Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassOverdrive1 year registered
    Awards:
    King of Publishing
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Thanks
    Arrest them all. They will go from $20 bowls of ramen in SF to 30 cent packets of Maruchan in San Quentin.
    Free as f---

Let em come, we are Millwall!

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialYour first Group1 year registeredRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 41.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nonsqtr View Post
    Well, Burbank is definitely liberal (being the media district and all), but I feel safe here because the Burbank police are the best there is. They're nothing at all like the scoundrels in the LAPD, they'll actually show up if something goes wrong - and I mean not just one of em but half a dozen in three cars. If there was a party like that anywhere in Burbank... well first of all I'd know about it ha ha, but secondly the cops would shut it down faster than you can snap your fingers.

I have all kinds of great stories about the Burbank PD. We used to practice music at a local house, and the old Korean grandma next door used to call the cops on us. Well, the first time they came we had "just" finished playing when they knocked in the door, and one if the girlfriends opened the door and she was like, "oh no, we're finished, come on in, have some coffee, would you like some cookies?" So every week after that we played again and grandma called the cops on us again, and we made sure to have the coffee ready, and after a while the one guy brought his other partner and then another, and the long and short of it is we ended up doing a show for the police and their families. I love this town, I really do. Even the liberals. They don't bother anyone, they just put the dumbass rainbow posters in their front yards... y'know... what the hell, it adds color to the neighborhood.

"My" friends are a little different. My one friend has an airplane in his front yard. Complete with wings. The little kiddies stop to look at it every day when they get their exercise at the day care. He put Snoopy and Woodstock in there to keep em happy.

This is a great neighborhood. We watch out for each other. If there:s any racists around here the liberals will find them and the conservatives will take them out. One hand washes the other. As it should be.
    They would eat you alive just for saying the word "Homo".
    Scientist, Evangelical Christian - reformed, father, entrepreneur, hunter, outdoorsman, motorcyclist, Constitutional Conservative.

Thread Information