User Tag List

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: ~Why did Lee Harvey Oswald kills Officer J D Tippit

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Overall activity: 36.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nonsqtr View Post
    Well, hell.

I happen to be somewhat of an expert on this topic.

So I'll cut to the chase.

Oswald did not kill Tippit. Someone else did.

I've actually run a computer optimization on over 5000 pieces of data related to this event.

The computer says: it is absolutely impossible (to within six standard deviations of confidence) for Tippit to have been killed at 1:05 pm like the official story line says.

The computer says, the actual time of the shooting was 1:09 pm and some seconds.

And for this event, seconds matter.

If you're really truly interested in this, here's your homework:

Trace the movements of one Capt William R Westbrook, from the time of the assassination, to the time Oswald was taken from the theater.

The computer is what finally convinced me there was an actual conspiracy.

Not the government lies ('cause that's par for the course), not the missing and misplaced bullets, not the various theories about shooters and direction of fire.

If someone else killed Tippit, the entire "Oswald" narrative falls apart.

Six standard deviations of confidence - six sigma. 99.9 % confidence, that Oswald could not have and did not kill JD Tippit.
    "The computer says...." is pretty much like "The SUV drove through the parade..." or "The gun just went off by itself..."

Remember, the computers said that by the year 2000 the ice cap would be gone, American coastal cities would be flooded, and we'd be doomed.

And, don't forget, that according to the computers, Joe Biden not only won the presidency but some military units voted 100% for Joe Biden.

Could Lyndon B. Johnson have been behind the assassination? Yes, could have been. If the CIA had been in charge, however, Lee Harvey Oswald would never have lived to be arrested.

My strongest argument against massive conspiracies is that three people can keep a secret if two of them are dead. I can't believe on something as big as assassinating a president, someone wouldn't have come to Jesus or to the National Enquirer, whichever was paying better.
    Last edited by patrickt; 12-03-2021 at 09:45 AM.

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 27.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    "The computer says...." is pretty much like "The SUV drove through the parade..." or "The gun just went off by itself..."

Remember, the computers said that by the year 2000 the ice cap would be gone, American coastal cities would be flooded, and we'd by doomed.

And, don't forget, that according to the computers, Joe Biden not only one the presidency but some military units voted 100% for Joe Biden.

Could Lyndon B. Johnson have been behind the assassination? Yes, could have been. If the CIA had been in charge, however, Lee Harvey Oswald would never have lived to be arrested.

My strongest argument against massive conspiracies is that three people can keep a secret if two of them are dead. I can't believe on something as big as assassinating a president, someone wouldn't have come to Jesus or to the National Enquirer, whichever was paying better.

Well it depends how many peopel knew. Plus such plotting and chicanery in the CIA is normal and no one dares blow the whistle.

Also, bear in mind the Manhattan Project, which was a small town of 50,000 people, was kept completely secret for years.

The moon landings, on the other hand must have happened. The whole world saw them, and do you not think if they were fake somone somewhere would have blown the whistle by now - especially the russians and chinese, it woudlk not have been hard for them to prove they were fake iof they were so.

Who knew the alleged second attack on the USS Maddox (The Gulf of Tonkin Incident, that triggered the Vietnam War) was a lie? Well 336 men on the USS maddox, and a handful of White House Top Brass, including POTUS. It was a lie that was not disbelieved for decades.
    Ive discovered in my travels across this landscape that the conspiracy theories that turn out to be true tend to only have involved a few people in the know.
    Last edited by UKSmartypants; 12-03-2021 at 09:10 AM.
    I declare that the entire content and attachments of any and all of my posts are for the purposes of personal entertainment, and that I do not vouch for the veracity of the content. Neither do I care if you doubt my sources. That's your prerogative, but not my concern.

DO NOT POST COVID,VACCINE, or 5G BOLLOX IN MY THREADS. TAKE IT TO THE COVID FORUM. -----------------------------------------------------------
    REMEMBER: Xenophobia Can Save Lives!

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Overall activity: 36.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by UKSmartypants View Post
    Well it depends how many peopel knew. Plus such plotting and chicanery in the CIA is normal and no one dares blow the whistle.

Also, bear in mind the Manhattan Project, which was a small town of 50,000 people, was kept completely secret for years.

The moon landings, on the other hand must have happened. The whole world saw them, and do you not think if they were fake somone somewhere would have blown the whistle by now - especially the russians and chinese, it woudlk not have been hard for them to prove they were fake iof they were so.

Who knew the alleged second attack on the USS Maddox (The Gulf of Tonkin Incident, that triggered the Vietnam War) was a lie? Well 336 men on the USS maddox, and a handful of White House Top Brass, including POTUS. It was a lie that was not disbelieved for decades.
    Ive discovered in my travels across this landscape that the conspiracy theories that turn out to be true tend to only have involved a few people in the know.
    I was in the military when the Gulf of Tonkin incident was announced. Everyone in my little unit thought it was bullshit.

A few people in the know is too many. Conspiracies that have fallen apart would include Richard Nixon's Watergate and Barack Obama/Hillary Clinton's Trump/Russia Collusion Hoax.

One of today's problems is that the time of a whistleblowers calling a newspaper or television station is past. The news media would immediately contact the FBI and the whistleblower would be history.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to patrickt For This Useful Post:

Foghorn (12-03-2021),UKSmartypants (12-03-2021)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 27.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    I was in the military when the Gulf of Tonkin incident was announced. Everyone in my little unit thought it was bullshit.

A few people in the know is too many. Conspiracies that have fallen apart would include Richard Nixon's Watergate and Barack Obama/Hillary Clinton's Trump/Russia Collusion Hoax.

One of today's problems is that the time of a whistleblowers calling a newspaper or television station is past. The news media would immediately contact the FBI and the whistleblower would be history.

Theres a distinction between KNOWING its a lie and SUSPECTING its a lie - and thats the root of a conspiracy theory. The number of people who KNEW for a FACT it was a lie were the 336 men on the Maddox, and a handful in the White House, but as you say many many more SUSPECTED it was a lie but had no concrete confirmation.

Watergate fell apart , ofc because of the trials. People stopped trying to protect the lie and it became every man for himself, and save your own neck.

At the other end of the scale, the death of Marylyn Monroe will probably forever remain a conspiracy theory, because i suspect the number of people who know the truth was not more than maybe 6 or 8 (The Kennedy brothers, their inner circle and a couple of Secret Service guys or hired goons.), and they are all dead now.
    I declare that the entire content and attachments of any and all of my posts are for the purposes of personal entertainment, and that I do not vouch for the veracity of the content. Neither do I care if you doubt my sources. That's your prerogative, but not my concern.

DO NOT POST COVID,VACCINE, or 5G BOLLOX IN MY THREADS. TAKE IT TO THE COVID FORUM. -----------------------------------------------------------
    REMEMBER: Xenophobia Can Save Lives!

Political nihilist Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassOverdrive1 year registered
    Awards:
    King of Publishing
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildrose View Post
    I never said that you did, but you seem unable to stop trying to convince us.

If you can actually prove it didn't happen as history records, then by all means put your findings before a committee of independent experts and see if you can convince them.

If you can, then you'll go down in the history books as the guy that undid the biggest lie in US history.
    Why do that when he can publish a book and make millions just on the advance?
    Free as f---

Let em come, we are Millwall!

Awards:
    King of Publishing

Thanks
    He was a failure at everything he ever did starting at about age 12. He was certainly not the kind of material the FBI would look for as an operative.
    Like Ethan Robert Crumbley?
    Free as f---

Awards:
    King of Publishing

Thanks
    Who was Jack Rubenstein working for?
    Free as f---

Awards:
    King of Publishing

Thanks
    No, the skull was already compromised and it ruptured like a cracked watermelon from the shockwave.
    That's racist!
    Free as f---

Post Review / PM Disabled Achievements:
    Social1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 99.4%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Authentic View Post
    Why do that when he can publish a book and make millions just on the advance?
    That kind of book deal would only be possible if he proved the theory to such a panel.

There's a million nuts with conspiracy theories about what really happened to JFK, it would take something extraordinary to get that kind of deal for a 1/1,000,000 conspiracy theory with no more support than the rest.

Post Review / PM Disabled Achievements:
    Social1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 99.4%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Authentic View Post
    Like Ethan Robert Crumbley?
    You have some sort of proof that Crumbley is an FBI Operative? Please provide it.

Since you can't even be an FBI agent without a college degree this should be interesting.

Thread Information