Page 1 of 11 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: ~Why did Lee Harvey Oswald kills Officer J D Tippit

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 0%

Ranch in California Mountains & Nevada high desert
    Thanks

~Why did Lee Harvey Oswald kills Officer J D Tippit

History Why Did Lee Harvey Oswald kill Officer Tippits???

https://www.britannica.com/biography/J-D-Tippit

topic the killing of Officer Tippit..

J. D. Tippit was an American police officer who served as an 11-year veteran with the Dallas Police Department. About 45 minutes after the assassination of United States President John F. Kennedy on November 22, 1963, Tippit was shot and killed in a residential neighborhood in the Oak Cliff
    Last edited by valley ranch; 12-01-2021 at 09:47 PM.

Alumni Member Achievements:
    Social1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 7.0%

Thanks
    Because he didn't want to get caught.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wildrose For This Useful Post:

Authentic (12-02-2021),Esdraelon (12-02-2021),patrickt (12-03-2021)

Alumni, Moderator Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteranYour first Group
    Overall activity: 16.0%

Thanks
    He didn't shoot and kill Tippit. He just pointed the gun, and it just fired by itself. /sarcasm

Who knows. The official story line is Tippit heard the description over the radio I think and approached Oswald, and Oswald shot him with mail order hand gun. Oswald apparently left the mail order rifle behind.
    DuckDuckGo is a leftist, Soros sponsored and financial contributor to the collective left. They are the proverbial wolf in sheeps clothing. They present themselves as an option away from the corrupt Google, when in fact...they are only a contrived option that really just gives money, and takes money from our ideological enemies. Qwant appears to be an option. Spread the word.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Canadianeye For This Useful Post:

Foghorn (12-02-2021),patrickt (12-03-2021)

Alumni Member & VIP Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class

Thanks
    Well, hell.

I happen to be somewhat of an expert on this topic.

So I'll cut to the chase.

Oswald did not kill Tippit. Someone else did.

I've actually run a computer optimization on over 5000 pieces of data related to this event.

The computer says: it is absolutely impossible (to within six standard deviations of confidence) for Tippit to have been killed at 1:05 pm like the official story line says.

The computer says, the actual time of the shooting was 1:09 pm and some seconds.

And for this event, seconds matter.

If you're really truly interested in this, here's your homework:

Trace the movements of one Capt William R Westbrook, from the time of the assassination, to the time Oswald was taken from the theater.

The computer is what finally convinced me there was an actual conspiracy.

Not the government lies ('cause that's par for the course), not the missing and misplaced bullets, not the various theories about shooters and direction of fire.

If someone else killed Tippit, the entire "Oswald" narrative falls apart.

Six standard deviations of confidence - six sigma. 99.9 % confidence, that Oswald could not have and did not kill JD Tippit.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nonsqtr For This Useful Post:

donttread (12-04-2021),Foghorn (12-02-2021),Jen (12-02-2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nonsqtr View Post
    Well, hell.

I happen to be somewhat of an expert on this topic.

So I'll cut to the chase.

Oswald did not kill Tippit. Someone else did.

I've actually run a computer optimization on over 5000 pieces of data related to this event.

The computer says: it is absolutely impossible (to within six standard deviations of confidence) for Tippit to have been killed at 1:05 pm like the official story line says.

The computer says, the actual time of the shooting was 1:09 pm and some seconds.

And for this event, seconds matter.

If you're really truly interested in this, here's your homework:

Trace the movements of one Capt William R Westbrook, from the time of the assassination, to the time Oswald was taken from the theater.

The computer is what finally convinced me there was an actual conspiracy.

Not the government lies ('cause that's par for the course), not the missing and misplaced bullets, not the various theories about shooters and direction of fire.

If someone else killed Tippit, the entire "Oswald" narrative falls apart.

Six standard deviations of confidence - six sigma. 99.9 % confidence, that Oswald could not have and did not kill JD Tippit.
    How do those four minutes make it an impossibility? Personally considering the state of time pieces in that era I think everything other than the exact moment the shots at Kennedy were fired as far as the timeline goes is probably pretty inexact.
    Last edited by Wildrose; 12-02-2021 at 12:22 AM.

Loki on a Calvinist bent Forum Donor Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassOverdrive1 year registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildrose View Post
    Because he didn't want to get caught.
    And he was a communist.
    Let em come, we are Millwall

Seattle in the past (and future), Milwaukee in spirit, Millwall for life.

I love and hate L.A. (and I will miss it)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Authentic View Post
    And he was a communist.
    I doubt that had much to do with his decision at that moment. He was still thinking he might get away with it apparently.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildrose View Post
    How do those four minutes make it an impossibility? Personally considering the state of time pieces in that era I think everything other than the exact moment the shots at Kennedy were fired as far as the timeline goes is probably pretty inexact.
    Yes. What the computer does is assign times to events, and then build a "timeline" that fits the available constraints.

Events as you say, are not absolute but rather are intervals with confidence levels. For example, if a witness says "I remember it because I had just turned on the TV and it was exactly when Walter Cronkite said good night" - that kind of information is very specific and we can find out exactly when that was by playing back the videotape - so that event time gets a higher degree of confidence and a narrower interval.

The computer will slide the intervals back and forth, until some constraint is found. Like, "this event could not have occurred before 1:05 because the radio report had not yet arrived". I used a neural network to arrive at the constrained timeline, but you can use any optimization method (least squares works fine).
    Last edited by nonsqtr; 12-02-2021 at 12:35 AM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nonsqtr For This Useful Post:

Foghorn (12-02-2021),Wildrose (12-02-2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nonsqtr View Post
    Yes. What the computer does is assign times to events, and then build a "timeline" that fits the available constraints.

Events as you say, are not absolute but rather are intervals with confidence levels. For example, if a witness says "I remember it because I had just turned in the TV and it was exactly when Walter Cronkite said good night" - that kind of information is very specific and we can find out exactly when that was by playing back the videotape - so that event time gets a higher degree of confidence and a narrower interval.

The computer will slide the intervals back and forth, until some constraint is found. Like, "this event could not have occurred before 1:05 because the radio report had not yet arrived". I used a neural network to arrive at the constrained timeline, but you can use any optimization method (least squares works fine).
    I tend to fall on the side of The history being pretty well accurate because I have no reason to doubt it. I lived through that era and my earliest memories are of it being discussed on TV. Plus being Texans and at the time the whole family being conservative Democrats it was standard table fare for years.

Unfortunately I don't think we'll every know for an absolute certainty just what happened that day.

Thanks
    So this fellow Westbrook, is Johnny on the spot.

He mysteriously manages to show up at every Oswald event, exactly at the right moment.

Even though... he has no police cruiser. No car. He's hitching rides with reporters and such.

Trust me, this guy is well worth looking into. Just weeks after the asassination he got a cush job training the South Vietnamese police force.

All these guys, Curry, Westbrook, Lumpkin, others... they all graduated from the same FBI training class in 1959. They were thick as thieves.

So here's Curry doing just fine running the DPD, and suddenly Westbrook shows up a month before the assassination, and gets instantly made a captain. A captain without a car. Go figure.
    Last edited by nonsqtr; 12-02-2021 at 12:44 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to nonsqtr For This Useful Post:

Louise (12-02-2021)

Thread Information