User Tag List

Thread: Pastor Artur Pawlowski gets a big win with Alberta Court of Appeal

Diplomatic Asshole V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 5.0%

Thanks

Pastor Artur Pawlowski gets a big win with Alberta Court of Appeal

A win, in the correct direction for Justice in Cunuckastan

Moments ago, Justice Jo'Anne Strekaf of the Alberta Court of Appeal threw out the bizarre, unconstitutional, Soviet-style sentence that a lower court judge had imposed on Pastor Artur Pawlowski, his brother Dawid Pawlowski, and Whistle Stop Cafe owner Chris Scott. Effective immediately, they no longer have to denounce themselves after any criticism of the governmentís lockdowns.
    That bizarre order ó that they were forced to say official government propaganda after every time they criticized the government ó was part of an abusive, anti-Christian sentence meted out last month by Justice Adam Germain.
    Germain is a failed Liberal candidate appointed to the courts as a patronage pay-off by Jean Chretien ó and it shows.
    This is not the end of the battle. The full appeal is still to come.
    But it immediately freezes the most abusive parts of it. And that was only possible because of you. You, and other freedom-oriented citizens like you, banded together to crowdfund top lawyers for these three men. Without that, Justice Germainís thuggery would have ruled the day.

https://www.rebelnews.com/court_of_a...rtur_pawlowski
    No surprise here, none of the Canadian Main Stream Media is reporting one single word of this.
    Rule # 3 - Never believe what you're told, double check.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FirstGenCanadian For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (11-27-2021),Madison (11-27-2021),Oceander (11-27-2021),old dog (11-27-2021)

Senior Member Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 52.0%

Thanks
    I love this guy. If I lived in Calgary I might actually start attending church.
    "If your friends ask you to negotiate with your enemy, then the traitors have already agreed behind your back." Al Capone
    "America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe

Thread Information