Super Moderator Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 91.0%

Thanks

NYC kids still eating school lunch outdoors in the cold

They are making "SOME" kids eat their lunch outside in the cold supposedly for social distancing...I believe they are getting even with parents for getting vocal about their childrens education..

NY city is destroyed

Kids in some city schools are still eating lunch outdoors each day due to social distancing rules despite plunging temperatures and steamed parents.

Talk about cold cuts.
    Kids in some city schools are still eating lunch outdoors each day due to social distancing rules despite plunging temperatures and steamed parents.

It’s getting a little ridiculous at this point,” said a mom at MS 104 in Manhattan, where kids again pulled apart their string cheese in 39-degree weather Wednesday. “They’ve eaten outdoors every day this week. It’s cold.”

A mom at a Park Slope elementary school said her child has also been dining al freezo for the entire year and began complaining about the conditions this week.

“We’ve heard no plans to bring them inside anytime soon,” she said. “In fact, they are still asking for parents to give the school their Fresh Direct bags to create seating pads. It doesn’t sound like they’re going in.”

https://nypost.com/2021/11/24/nyc-ki...ropping-temps/
    !!!!!!!!!! LETS GO BRANDON !!!!!!!!!!
    F Joe Biden

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

Camp (11-25-2021),Conservative Libertarian (11-25-2021),dinosaur (11-25-2021),Old Ridge Runner (11-25-2021)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 24.0%

Thanks
    To bad that school kids are to young to remember that it's democrats making them freeze their asses off.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Old Tex For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (11-25-2021),dinosaur (11-25-2021),Wildrose (11-25-2021)

Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First ClassSocial
    Overall activity: 49.0%

Thanks
    When I saw the picture of the Elmhurst kids in a thread the other day, I couldn't hardly believe it. I had to go look it up myself.

Elmhurst Parents Object to Elementary Snack Time in Cold Weather NBC Chicago

The school administrators that are doing this are lower than pond scum. They should all be fired and blacklisted. They wanna be little commies? Send them to Siberia. We'll check back in a couple weeks to see how many fingers they still have.

OK, two reports. How many others are doing this? CDC guidelines? Oooo, this is going to get real hot real soon. Parents need to be calling the school offices and school boards non stop.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dinosaur For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (11-25-2021)

Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First ClassSocial
    Overall activity: 49.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Tex View Post
    To bad that school kids are to young to remember that it's democrats making them freeze their asses off.
    That's what parents are for. Helping them remember the important things in life.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dinosaur For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (11-25-2021)

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 34.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    They are making "SOME" kids eat their lunch outside in the cold supposedly for social distancing...I believe they are getting even with parents for getting vocal about their childrens education..

NY city is destroyed

Talk about cold cuts.

It’s getting a little ridiculous at this point,” said a mom at MS 104 in Manhattan, where kids again pulled apart their string cheese in 39-degree weather Wednesday. “They’ve eaten outdoors every day this week. It’s cold.”

A mom at a Park Slope elementary school said her child has also been dining al freezo for the entire year and began complaining about the conditions this week.

“We’ve heard no plans to bring them inside anytime soon,” she said. “In fact, they are still asking for parents to give the school their Fresh Direct bags to create seating pads. It doesn’t sound like they’re going in.”

https://nypost.com/2021/11/24/nyc-ki...ropping-temps/

While the temps are bearable right now what about rain? This is insane and unbacked by science. Kids are relatively safe from COVID and do not transmit it easily. I'm not sure there are ANY documented cases of a teacher contracting it from a student.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (11-25-2021)

I'd rather walk alone Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassOverdrive1 year registered
    Awards:
    King of Publishing
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dinosaur View Post
    When I saw the picture of the Elmhurst kids in a thread the other day, I couldn't hardly believe it. I had to go look it up myself.

Elmhurst Parents Object to Elementary Snack Time in Cold Weather NBC Chicago

The school administrators that are doing this are lower than pond scum. They should all be fired and blacklisted. They wanna be little commies? Send them to Siberia. We'll check back in a couple weeks to see how many fingers they still have.

OK, two reports. How many others are doing this? CDC guidelines? Oooo, this is going to get real hot real soon. Parents need to be calling the school offices and school boards non stop.
    Parents calling the school district and attending school board meetings? That is terrorism. Send them to Guantanomo!
    Last edited by Authentic; 11-25-2021 at 12:04 PM.
    Free as f---

Let em come, we are Millwall!

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Overall activity: 74.0%

Thanks
    This is what people in NYC voted for. They get what they deserve.

Thread Information