User Tag List

Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: NYC kids still eating school lunch outdoors in the cold

  1. #1
    Super Moderator Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 91.0%

    Common's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5,741
    Thanks
    5,471
    Thanked: 11,357
    Rep Power
    21474850

    NYC kids still eating school lunch outdoors in the cold

    They are making "SOME" kids eat their lunch outside in the cold supposedly for social distancing...I believe they are getting even with parents for getting vocal about their childrens education..

    NY city is destroyed


    Kids in some city schools are still eating lunch outdoors each day due to social distancing rules despite plunging temperatures and steamed parents.


    Talk about cold cuts.
    Kids in some city schools are still eating lunch outdoors each day due to social distancing rules despite plunging temperatures and steamed parents.

    It’s getting a little ridiculous at this point,” said a mom at MS 104 in Manhattan, where kids again pulled apart their string cheese in 39-degree weather Wednesday. “They’ve eaten outdoors every day this week. It’s cold.”


    A mom at a Park Slope elementary school said her child has also been dining al freezo for the entire year and began complaining about the conditions this week.

    “We’ve heard no plans to bring them inside anytime soon,” she said. “In fact, they are still asking for parents to give the school their Fresh Direct bags to create seating pads. It doesn’t sound like they’re going in.”

    https://nypost.com/2021/11/24/nyc-ki...ropping-temps/
    !!!!!!!!!! LETS GO BRANDON !!!!!!!!!!
    F Joe Biden



  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

    Camp (11-25-2021),Conservative Libertarian (11-25-2021),dinosaur (11-25-2021),Old Ridge Runner (11-25-2021)

  3. #2
    Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 24.0%

    Old Tex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    18,474
    Thanks
    5,173
    Thanked: 27,994
    Rep Power
    21474859
    To bad that school kids are to young to remember that it's democrats making them freeze their asses off.

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Old Tex For This Useful Post:

    Conservative Libertarian (11-25-2021),dinosaur (11-25-2021),Wildrose (11-25-2021)

  5. #3
    Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First ClassSocial
    Overall activity: 49.0%

    dinosaur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    11,964
    Thanks
    29,318
    Thanked: 25,525
    Rep Power
    21474852
    When I saw the picture of the Elmhurst kids in a thread the other day, I couldn't hardly believe it. I had to go look it up myself.

    Elmhurst Parents Object to Elementary Snack Time in Cold Weather NBC Chicago

    The school administrators that are doing this are lower than pond scum. They should all be fired and blacklisted. They wanna be little commies? Send them to Siberia. We'll check back in a couple weeks to see how many fingers they still have.

    OK, two reports. How many others are doing this? CDC guidelines? Oooo, this is going to get real hot real soon. Parents need to be calling the school offices and school boards non stop.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to dinosaur For This Useful Post:

    Conservative Libertarian (11-25-2021)

  7. #4
    Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First ClassSocial
    Overall activity: 49.0%

    dinosaur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    11,964
    Thanks
    29,318
    Thanked: 25,525
    Rep Power
    21474852
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Tex View Post
    To bad that school kids are to young to remember that it's democrats making them freeze their asses off.
    That's what parents are for. Helping them remember the important things in life.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to dinosaur For This Useful Post:

    Conservative Libertarian (11-25-2021)

  9. #5
    Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 34.0%

    donttread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    9,648
    Thanks
    7,151
    Thanked: 9,558
    Rep Power
    8692023
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    They are making "SOME" kids eat their lunch outside in the cold supposedly for social distancing...I believe they are getting even with parents for getting vocal about their childrens education..

    NY city is destroyed


    Kids in some city schools are still eating lunch outdoors each day due to social distancing rules despite plunging temperatures and steamed parents.


    Talk about cold cuts.
    Kids in some city schools are still eating lunch outdoors each day due to social distancing rules despite plunging temperatures and steamed parents.

    It’s getting a little ridiculous at this point,” said a mom at MS 104 in Manhattan, where kids again pulled apart their string cheese in 39-degree weather Wednesday. “They’ve eaten outdoors every day this week. It’s cold.”


    A mom at a Park Slope elementary school said her child has also been dining al freezo for the entire year and began complaining about the conditions this week.

    “We’ve heard no plans to bring them inside anytime soon,” she said. “In fact, they are still asking for parents to give the school their Fresh Direct bags to create seating pads. It doesn’t sound like they’re going in.”

    https://nypost.com/2021/11/24/nyc-ki...ropping-temps/

    While the temps are bearable right now what about rain? This is insane and unbacked by science. Kids are relatively safe from COVID and do not transmit it easily. I'm not sure there are ANY documented cases of a teacher contracting it from a student.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

    dinosaur (11-25-2021)

  11. #6
    I'd rather walk alone Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassOverdrive1 year registered
    Awards:
    King of Publishing
    Overall activity: 99.6%

    Authentic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    16,735
    Thanks
    7,650
    Thanked: 13,434
    Rep Power
    19525391
    Quote Originally Posted by dinosaur View Post
    When I saw the picture of the Elmhurst kids in a thread the other day, I couldn't hardly believe it. I had to go look it up myself.

    Elmhurst Parents Object to Elementary Snack Time in Cold Weather NBC Chicago

    The school administrators that are doing this are lower than pond scum. They should all be fired and blacklisted. They wanna be little commies? Send them to Siberia. We'll check back in a couple weeks to see how many fingers they still have.

    OK, two reports. How many others are doing this? CDC guidelines? Oooo, this is going to get real hot real soon. Parents need to be calling the school offices and school boards non stop.
    Parents calling the school district and attending school board meetings? That is terrorism. Send them to Guantanomo!
    Last edited by Authentic; 11-25-2021 at 12:04 PM.
    Free as f---

    Let em come, we are Millwall!

  12. #7
    Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Overall activity: 74.0%

    WhoKnows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    1,539
    Thanks
    2,594
    Thanked: 1,253
    Rep Power
    2362251
    This is what people in NYC voted for. They get what they deserve.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •