Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredTagger First ClassSocial
    Overall activity: 44.0%

Thanks

George Soros-backed district attorneys are ruining America

'Woke' criminal justice reform is simply not working

"Career criminal Darrell E. Brooks Jr. has emerged as the top suspect accused of plowing his red SUV through Waukesha, Wisconsin’s annual Christmas parade on Sunday, killing at least five people and injuring dozens of others, including children.But just last week, Mr. Brooks was released from Milwaukee County jail on $1,000 bail for charges including battery, domestic abuse, reckless endangerment, resisting arrest and bail-jumping. In July of last year, Mr. Brooks was charged with reckless endangerment and possessing a firearm as a felon. In addition, he’s a registered sex offender in Nevada.“A background check from Wisconsin’s Department of Justice came back with over 50 pages of charges against Brooks stretching back decades,” Fox News reported this week.Should he be found culpable in Sunday’s atrocities, Mr. Brooks clearly didn’t deserve to be back on the streets of Waukesha. And yet there he was, mainly due to an approach pushed by district attorneys across the country backed by liberal billionaire financier George Soros, an approach that champions such so-called “criminal justice reforms” as abolishing bail for hardened criminals.

Milwaukee’s District Attorney John Chisholm, one of a number of DAs around the country whose campaigns Mr. Soros has helped bankroll, has worked for the last 15 years to change the city’s approach to incarceration. In 2018, he tweeted how Milwaukee was making a commitment not to keep individuals held on cash bail in jail. When the pandemic hit, Milwaukee’s “woke” Community Justice Council recommended criminals needed to be let out of jail immediately. The city obliged, reducing its jail population by about 40%. Mr. Chisholm has also used his Twitter feed to cheer-on other Soros-endorsed district attorneys around the country, including San Francisco’s Chesa Boudin. Mr. Boudin will face a recall election next year amid a popular backlash over rising crime rates within the city and a lack of prosecutions. “It’s my perception that Chesa lacks a desire to actually and effectively prosecute crime, in any fashion,” Brooke Jenkins, a homicide prosecutor, told the New York Times in June. “While he ran on a platform of being progressive and reform-focused, his methodology to achieving that is simply to release individuals early or to offer very lenient plea deals.”
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...s-are-ruining/

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Earl For This Useful Post:

Big Bird (11-25-2021),Big Dummy (11-25-2021),Camp (11-25-2021),Canadianeye (11-25-2021),Conservative Libertarian (11-25-2021),dinosaur (11-25-2021),Milt (11-25-2021),QuaseMarco (11-25-2021)

Thanks
    Soros is an enemy of America and other nations.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Earl For This Useful Post:

Big Bird (11-25-2021),Conservative Libertarian (11-25-2021),Milt (11-25-2021)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Overall activity: 42.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Soros is an enemy of America and other nations.
    Very much agree.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Milt For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (11-25-2021),Earl (11-25-2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Milt View Post
    Very much agree.
    Thanks, I can not understand this SOB and why he sponsors the riots and violence in America by the far left...BLM and ANTIFA. I believe he lives in NY State.

“Follow the money trail” must be behind his hatred for America and Americans.

If BLM and the Antifa anarchists prevail, one of their first targets will be Soros and his billions.
    Last edited by Earl; 11-25-2021 at 07:12 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (11-25-2021)

Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First ClassSocial
    Overall activity: 49.0%

Thanks
    How many Waukeshas will it take for the people to wake up and smell the coffee? It's not just the DAs. All those progressive DAs are just the latest cog in the progressive gears driving us into ruin. It is all the progressives. Each and every one of them. Everywhere. The system that feeds and nurtures them has to be changed.

That system is the public schools, including all the way up to university level. I am hoping the people are waking up to the school board BS, and the fallout will be felt in all political levels everywhere. Make progressives unemployable. Make them indigent. This is a culture war, and we better learn how to fight. The alternative will be a bloody war. I'm coming to grips with that too, but it will be really ugly.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dinosaur For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (11-25-2021),Earl (11-25-2021)

Thread Information