User Tag List

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 47891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Talk About "Heads Exploding"

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredTagger First ClassSocial
    Overall activity: 44.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneOnly2 View Post
    You wouldnt even be able to shoot someone that broke into your house in most countries - you would need to call the police. Good thing too because its probably just some kid. No other nation celebrates home owners shooting someone for break and enter like you do in USA. Its sick. Just because someone breaks into your house doesnt mean they want to harm you. And you know that and you murder them for break and enter not self defense. And then all you gun nuts cheer.

Rittenhouse should not have been carrying the gun. Subsection was never intended to act as a loophoole for a stupid little jerk that takes an AR-15 to a riot and decides to annoy the rioters. So he should never have had the gun. So he should never have been able to use the gun to defend himself. So not a simple case of self defense.

Edit - And who gave you natural rights? God? Ha.

Edit - USA is a nation of murderous peasants.

Edit - And we enforce these laws pretty much everywhere else you know. A kid carries a gun in the streets and shoots three people in Australia he is off to jail. Its not hard at all.

Edit - Biggest problem you got in USA is that you have gun loons in positions of authority. Sheriffs, judges, politicians etc etc. Thats why its so hard for you. A lot of your authorities dont want to enforce the law. Would rather see a little coward like Rittenhouse get off on a loophole.

Wrong...100% wrong, pendejo.

Thanks
    I do know more about it. No way in the world the subsection cancels out the law saying people under 18 cant carry a gun for self defense. The consquence of unclear laws? HA. They are clear.
    Are you licensed to practice law in Wisconsin?

Do you know the correct spelling of the word "consequence?"

You are W R O N G.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Useful Post:

Milt (11-25-2021)

Thanks
    My daughter and Son-in-Law spent almost two months in Australia and New Zealand.

They were enchanted with the countries and the people.

I am glad they did not encounter this prick.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by navigator2 View Post
    Clearly you are an idiot. A butthurt Sheila who knows more than a US judge in the US conducting a trial under a microscope.
    Indeed...a dishonest idiot.

And industrial strength rude

Apr 28, 2021 — Australian civilians now own more than 3.5 million registered firearms, an average of four each. Private gun owners also hold an estimated ...

Last edited by Earl; 11-25-2021 at 06:13 AM.

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Overall activity: 42.0%

Thanks
    I know that Wisconsin has a law saying that anyone under 18 cannot carry a gun for self defense and that subsection used to throw gun charge out was written to prevent gang members from using sawn off shotguns not to cancel out law saying children cant carry guns for self defense. What did I miss? I could be in China and know this stuff.

And it is a false narritive that at very least prosecution should have expected to get gun charge because if they get that then defense has no case. Rittenhouse had no right to self defense with a gun even if his life was in danger because he had no right to be carrying gun at all. By leaving it until last minute judge sabotaged prosecutions case. He could not have thrown charge out right away because he knew left public and media would be outraged. And how can jury recieve instruction when its up in the air the entire trial whether or not Rittenhouse had a right to be carrying the gun? And then judge throws charge out at last minute. Its unbelievable. The judge should be put in jail. He is corrupt.
    Whether the law was to prevent gang bangers from doing things doesnít change how it was wrote. It doesnít say in the law this is to prevent gang bangers.

It has very specific clauses and wording and it does allow those over 16 to carry a long gun. No matter what you believe the intent of the law was written for.

Everyone has a right to self defense. Itís dumbfounding to see someone say they donít.

The judge didnít sabotage the prosecutions case, the prosecution did that the moment they filed charges trying to appease the mob. The judge read and applied the law, thatís why heís a judge and the prosecutor is a jackass.

The judge isnít corrupt. The prosecutor however is. Of course you probably do not see it that way. The prosecutor violated some fundamental rights of Kyleís, lied about what went on and withheld evidence. Yet you call the judge corrupt for reading the law?

I have to say youíre pretty out there with your reasoning and understandingÖ wow.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Milt For This Useful Post:

donttread (11-25-2021),Earl (11-25-2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Milt View Post
    Whether the law was to prevent gang bangers from doing things doesn’t change how it was wrote. It doesn’t say in the law this is to prevent gang bangers.
    I
    It has very specific clauses and wording and it does allow those over 16 to carry a long gun. No matter what you believe the intent of the law was written for.

Everyone has a right to self defense. It’s dumbfounding to see someone say they don’t.

The judge didn’t sabotage the prosecutions case, the prosecution did that the moment they filed charges trying to appease the mob. The judge read and applied the law, that’s why he’s a judge and the prosecutor is a jackass.
    L
    The judge isn’t corrupt. The prosecutor however is. Of course you probably do not see it that way. The prosecutor violated some fundamental rights of Kyle’s, lied about what went on and withheld evidence. Yet you call the judge corrupt for reading the law?

I have to say you’re pretty out there with your reasoning and understanding… wow.
    Indeed.

The mention of the Fifth Amendment was especially egregious. This is settled law by the Supreme Court for decades The jury heard it and could not un-hear it.

The hiding of exculpatory evidence was unconscionable. This brave boy was fighting against a life sentence.

He showed exceptional courage and maturity for an 18 year old and a child molester will no longer molest children and an abuser of women will no longer abuse women and the inherent right of self-defense was adjudicated in a court of law and found to have merit by a jury of his peers.

Undaunted Valor

Well done, Mr. Rittenhouse
    Last edited by Earl; 11-25-2021 at 06:37 AM.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Earl For This Useful Post:

Foghorn (11-25-2021),Milt (11-25-2021),nonsqtr (11-25-2021)

50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 34.0%

Thanks
    I know that Wisconsin has a law saying that anyone under 18 cannot carry a gun for self defense and that subsection used to throw gun charge out was written to prevent gang members from using sawn off shotguns not to cancel out law saying children cant carry guns for self defense. What did I miss? I could be in China and know this stuff.

And it is a false narritive that at very least prosecution should have expected to get gun charge because if they get that then defense has no case. Rittenhouse had no right to self defense with a gun even if his life was in danger because he had no right to be carrying gun at all. By leaving it until last minute judge sabotaged prosecutions case. He could not have thrown charge out right away because he knew left public and media would be outraged. And how can jury recieve instruction when its up in the air the entire trial whether or not Rittenhouse had a right to be carrying the gun? And then judge throws charge out at last minute. Its unbelievable. The judge should be put in jail. He is corrupt.
    You may be looking at hand gun laws which are more restrictive than any restrictions on long guns.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

Earl (11-25-2021),Milt (11-25-2021)

50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 34.0%

Thanks
    You wouldnt even be able to shoot someone that broke into your house in most countries - you would need to call the police. Good thing too because its probably just some kid. No other nation celebrates home owners shooting someone for break and enter like you do in USA. Its sick. Just because someone breaks into your house doesnt mean they want to harm you. And you know that and you murder them for break and enter not self defense. And then all you gun nuts cheer.

Rittenhouse should not have been carrying the gun. Subsection was never intended to act as a loophoole for a stupid little jerk that takes an AR-15 to a riot and decides to annoy the rioters. So he should never have had the gun. So he should never have been able to use the gun to defend himself. So not a simple case of self defense.

Edit - And who gave you natural rights? God? Ha.

Edit - USA is a nation of murderous peasants.

Edit - And we enforce these laws pretty much everywhere else you know. A kid carries a gun in the streets and shoots three people in Australia he is off to jail. Its not hard at all.

Edit - Biggest problem you got in USA is that you have gun loons in positions of authority. Sheriffs, judges, politicians etc etc. Thats why its so hard for you. A lot of your authorities dont want to enforce the law. Would rather see a little coward like Rittenhouse get off on a loophole.
    Up until recently we had remained among the freest countries on earth and even now few are more free ( which is sad considering what has happened here lately) . Do you think that our freedom and our gun laws are a coincidence?
    Also what if I lived in your outback and someone broke in? Wait an hour for the cops before standing my ground? That doesn't sound right.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 36.0%

Thanks
    The Left promotes violence at the same time they try to restrict those who stop violence.

It's not a coincidence.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foghorn For This Useful Post:

donttread (11-25-2021),Earl (11-25-2021),Milt (11-25-2021)

50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranSocialTagger First Class
    Awards:
    Community AwardMost Popular
    Overall activity: 10.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    My daughter and Son-in-Law spent almost two months in Australia and New Zealand.

They were enchanted with the countries and the people.

I am glad they did not encounter this prick.
    Ya gots tuh look at it from another viewpoint. N.Z. where men are men, wymin are wymin and all the sheep are nervous. Sort uh like the M.E.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JMWinPR For This Useful Post:

Thread Information