User Tag List

Thread: You Cannot Reason With Saten: The Night Vision Of Jacob The Sage

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 6.0%

Thanks

You Cannot Reason With Saten: The Night Vision Of Jacob The Sage

You Cannot Reason With Satan Or With Satan's Children: The Night Vision Of Jacob The Sage.
    By JAG
    November 23, 2021

As Jacob The Sage slumbered he thought he saw angels and heard them speak.

The Angel Uriel:
    Jacob, know this: You cannot reason with Satan and Satan's offspring.
    The Bible the Word Of God says:
    "People gnawed their tongues in agony and cursed the God of Heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had done." {Rev. 16:10-11}
    Remember Jacob, these are the same kind of evil people that plotted to murder the innocent Lord Jesus {John 11:53} and plotted to murder the innocent Lazarus {John 12:10} ~ and who did, there at the end, murder the Lord Jesus. Evil murderers, they were.

Regarding those who gnawed their tongues: They were locked down on doing evil, and their message was we will continue to do evil no matter how much pain-agony we suffer. We say no to discipline and no to correction. Remember Jacob, evil always says no to logic and reason, yet claims tenaciously, on out to the end, to be logicians. These people are irrational Jacob. They claim that their evil actions are actually good and right actions. That's what evil always does ~ it calls the good evil, and the evil good. Jacob, there is within Original Sin a strong strain of insanity ~ these people are clinically insane and they used their Free Will to choose irrationality. The Pharisees and the Chief Priests never repented of their evil lies and murders, but claimed to the end, that their evil actions were really good actions. And that, Jacob, is criminal insanity.

The Angel Raphael now speaks:
    "Come let us murder the evidence", said the Pharisees and Chief Priests. The Lord Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead ~ a man who had been dead four {4} days. Lazarus now up and walking around was compelling empirical evidence that the Lord Jesus was who he said he was, and Jesus' enemies the Pharisees and Chief Priests were fully aware that Jesus had raised from the dead a man that had been dead for four days. So what did the Pharisees and Chief Priests do in the face of this compelling empirical evidence? They plotted to murder the Lord Jesus. "So from that day on they plotted to take His life." {John 11:53}

The Angel Sariel:
    What about Lazarus who was the living empirical evidence that proved the Lord Jesus was who he said he was? How did the Pharisees and Chief Priests respond to Lazarus? "So the Chief Priests made plans to kill Lazarus as well, for on account of him many of the Jews were going over to Jesus and believing in Him." {John 12:10-11}

The Angel Jophiel:
    The Pharisees and Chief Priests had repeatedly asked Jesus to show them a miracle so they could believe in Him. So when Jesus did that, they plotted to murder the evidence. Lazarus WAS the evidence. Lazarus WAS the miracle. Come they said, let us bury the evidence. Literally. Cold blooded murderers, they were. Jacob, do you see any similarities between these 1st century Pharisees/Chief Priests and the 21st century Secular Humanist anti-Christian activists pseudo-intellectual philosophical academic talking heads who tell lies and twist and manipulate logic, science, reason, and evidence to push forwards their evil political agenda? Do they not murder the truth?

The Angel Raguel adds this:
    The Lord Jesus said to those Jews trying to kill Him: "You are looking for a way to kill me, a man who has told you the truth . . . you belong to your father the devil and you want to carry out your father's desires." {John 8:37-44}

The Angel Sarathiel then said:
    Satan desires to be God. Satan wants to be worshiped. Satan said to the Lord Jesus, "all the kingdoms of the world are mine and I can give them to you. If you worship me, it will all be yours." {Luke 4:5-7) But the Lord Jesus said Satan was a murderer from the beginning and that he is a liar and the father of lies.{John 8:44}

Now the Angel Jehudiel speaks:
    "Then He [The Lord Jesus] will say to those on His left, depart from me you who are cursed into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." {Matthew 25:41}

The night vision of Jacob The Sage:
    Satan began his carefully reasoned defense. "Give ear to my well thought out argumentation", said Satan. He then smiled warmly at Michael the Archangel and continued to present his very reasonable sounding defense. "There are two sides to every coin", said Satan. "Listen Michael, let us reason together. There were very good reasons and very logical reasons why I did what I did."

Michael smiled ever so slightly and drew his sword.

Satan stared at Michael's sword and immediately began to present carefully reasoned arguments why might does not make right.

Michael stood before Satan and the tip of his sword slightly pierced Satan's bowels.

Satan screamed in pain but smiled sweetly and began to softly present more carefully reasoned arguments to justify his evil. Satan droned on and on for hours, ending with: "Yes its true", said Satan "I was the one that incited weak humans to establish and sustain the institution of slavery, but my motives were good. I had to prove to the watching Universe that the Father's decision to give humans Free Will would eventually wreck the Universe."

Satan continued . . .
    "And I was the one that incited all those killer-shooters to murder all those innocent school children. I hate the Father and I hate the institution of Free Will. I am the father of all racism too", smiled Satan, "and what you think is evil, is really good, long term."

Michael pushed his sword further into Satan's intestines.

Satan now knew that his pleas and carefully reasoned argumentation had failed and that Michael had killed him. "I hate you Michael", hissed Satan, "and I hate your God with all my heart. I despise you both and I have always wanted to kill all of your kind", said Satan with hate and venom in his voice.

Michael now pushed his sword deep into Satan's bowels and twisted it. Satan screamed curses at the top of his lungs and then began his self-righteous self-defense of his evil life, and he moaned on and one as he cursed God and cursed the Good, all the while excusing and justifying his evil life.

Soon Satan realized that the end was near. "I actually did love living", said Satan, "and I despise you Michael for taking my life from me."

Moments passed and just before the evil liar-murderer Satan passed forever out of existence, he said, "I lost. I was defeated. I am no more."

Michael looked down at the empty space where Satan once was, and said: Goodbye Your Filthiness. Good riddance.

The Angel Jophiel: Here comes the end of evil in human history:
    "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the Earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."__The Lord Jesus {Matthew 10:34}
    The entire history of the human race is a record of the wars of Evil against the Good. God said to Satan in Genesis 3:15, I will put enmity {hostility} between your offspring and Eve's offspring. He {the Lord Christ} will crush your head. Here is how the war between Evil and Good ends:
    "As the weeds are pulled up and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of the age. The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will weed out of His kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil. They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Whoever has ears let them hear."__The Lord Jesus {Matther 13:40-43}

The Angel Izidkiel speaks:
    The Lord Jesus is a Warrior and to say otherwise is wrong. In Matthew 13:40-43 the Son of Man sends out His angels under His command to gather up the wicked people and to "THROW them into the blazing furnace" ~ that's military FORCE. Compare 2 Thessalonians 1:6-10 where it says the Lord Jesus will be revealed from Heaven in blazing fire with His powerful angels. He will punish those who do not know God and who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. They will be punished with everlasting destructing and shut out from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His might on the day He comes to be glorified in His holy people and to be marveled at among all those who have believed.

"Why does Hell even have to exist?", asked Freddie the Soft.

"Because" replied Michael, "you cannot reason with locked-down evil ~ you have to kill it."

[]

Last edited by JAG; 11-23-2021 at 11:01 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JAG For This Useful Post:

usfan (11-25-2021)

Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Thanks
    Satan droned on and on for hours, ending with: "Yes its true", said Satan "I was the one that incited weak humans to establish and sustain the institution of slavery, but my motives were good. I had to prove to the watching Universe that the Father's decision to give humans Free Will would eventually wreck the Universe."
    I guess there is a small kernel of truth in that, why do you think the world has such evil going on in it today?
    Satan is allowed to use free will to his own end. Again, if he wasn't, I'm not sure how it would still be free will?

50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 6.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Independent View Post
    I guess there is a small kernel of truth in that, why do you think the world has such evil going on in it today?
    Satan is allowed to use free will to his own end. Again, if he wasn't, I'm not sure how it would still be free will?
    Start with the very existence of North Korea as a slave state, then
    move on the very existence of the Chinese Communist Party which is
    rapidly moving toward becoming a slave state and who does now persecute
    political opposition with forced "reeducation camps" and sometimes with death.

Become enlightened:
    Read Patrick J. Buchanan's The Death Of The West.
    Read Douglas Murray's The Strange Death Of Europe.'
    Read Neut Gingrich's America's Greatest Challenge: Confronting the Chinese Communist Party

And ALL that up there is merely the tip of the huge worldwide evil-berg.

JAG

``
    Last edited by JAG; 11-25-2021 at 01:48 PM.

Thread Information