Thread: Democrats & Republicans Who Are Retiring

Super Moderator Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 47.0%

Thanks
    I read though that some of that is they are being challenged in primaries by young more whacked out idiot progressives like AOC and they dont believe they can win. Some believe they have no chance in a primary or the main vote

Theres alot of gop leaving 15 house not seeking re election and 5 gop senators
    !!!!!!!!!! LETS GO BRANDON !!!!!!!!!!
    F Joe Biden

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (01-25-2022),Esdraelon (01-25-2022)

Alumni Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsOverdriveSocialVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 43.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    I read though that some of that is they are being challenged in primaries by young more whacked out idiot progressives like AOC and they dont believe they can win. Some believe they have no chance in a primary or the main vote

Theres alot of gop leaving 15 house not seeking re election and 5 gop senators
    I'm guessing it will be a lot easier to replace those Republicans in 2022 than it will be for the Dems to replace theirs.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kodiak For This Useful Post:

Common (01-26-2022),Conservative Libertarian (01-25-2022),Esdraelon (01-25-2022)

V.I.P. Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak View Post
    I'm guessing it will be a lot easier to replace those Republicans in 2022 than it will be for the Dems to replace theirs.

Depends upon the voting district's demographics and history. My Congresscritter is Debbie Wasserman Schultz in Broward & Miami-Dade County, Florida, and is unbeatable by any GOP member, we are probably 92% blue. Even as Biden and the Democratic Congress continue to attempt to destroy the country, this upcoming year will be difficult. So many Democrats not seeking re-election - they are in a position to attempt to pass anything whatsoever, with no consequences because so many are not running.

Another year of Biden - unfathomable in their destructive agenda. I am reminded of how I felt on Election evening 2020, tuned it in around 10:00 p.m., expecting to see a GOP and Trump lead, and was stunned to see Biden rolling to what would be a victory, and of course, later, we discover all the corruption and election cheating. That same thing can happen again in 2022 and 2024. But, at least, if President Trump wants the White House again, and it appears he does, he now knows where he can attempt to gain new GOP voters, in the districts the Democratic Congressmen and women are quitting, along with fighting to retain those seats the GOP is abandoning for new blood.

If Donald Trump wants his final 4-years as President (he can't run again if he would win), he has to campaign like crazy to flip Congress back to GOP control in 2022's Election. If he does that - nobody in the Republican Party would even think of challenging him. But, overconfidence and election fraud are still out there waiting - that should be central to his campaign to swing the Congress back to the GOP. He ran on his accomplishments, and the people couldn't buy it due to voter corruption and the media refusing to expose Biden, just like they still refuse to expose the Obama corruption, and he is really running the country.

If the RNC hasn't got spotters at every polling station and counting station in every state, very possible the Democrats cheat their way to victory again. They still are trying to destroy Trump with lawsuits, the fact all of them have failed reflects they have nothing on the man. But we are 11-months out from the next Congressional election, it is going to be a tough year and wait - overconfidence now, can change quickly.

Stan
    Last edited by StanAtStanFan; 01-25-2022 at 10:29 PM.

ADMIN IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 90.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CWF View Post
    @Trinnity, thanks for posting the information.

Question: How do you find the time to look into all this political dealings and maneuverings?
    I'm a fascinated student of human nature. Having said that, your answer is "people do what they want to do".

running down a dream V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 31.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post
    (Pelosi will make 25)

the word on this is .. no she is not retiring.
    You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something .. sometime in your life.

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 59.0%

Thanks
    Jim Cooper (D-House 5th District, Tennessee)

He's only been around for about 15 terms or so.
    Al Swearengen: What's your partner so mad about all the time?
    Sol Star: He's not mad.
    Al Swearengen: He's got a mean way of being happy.

Pork Eating Infidel Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 69.0%

Thanks
    Van Taylor (R-TX) out.

‘ISIS Bride’ Tania Joya says establishment media were protecting Rep. Van Taylor (R-TX) and refused to report on their affair — with one journalist even telling her to stop trying to publicize the relationship, which included a $5000 hush money payment.

Citing Breitbart News for first reporting hush payments from Taylor to Jones, Joya revealed her frustration with several publications that ignored her pleas for help in 2021 — well before Taylor failed to gain a 50 percent threshold on Tuesday to avoid a runoff and the subsequent suspension of his campaign.
    https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...ep-van-taylor/
    “There are known knowns; there are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns; that is to say, there are things that we now know we don’t know. But there are also unknown unknowns; there are things we do not know we don’t know.” Donald Rumsfeld

Pork Eating Infidel Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 69.0%

Thanks
    RINO Fred Upton from Michigan's 6th district, in office since 1986, has hung it up. Voted for the President's impeachment. One of Trump's Dirty Dozen that he is actively campaigning against. Now the Dirty 11.

Screenshot from 2022-04-06 19:00:11.png
    Last edited by old dog; 04-06-2022 at 08:14 PM.
    “There are known knowns; there are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns; that is to say, there are things that we now know we don’t know. But there are also unknown unknowns; there are things we do not know we don’t know.” Donald Rumsfeld

11. The Following User Says Thank You to old dog For This Useful Post:

Gator Monroe (04-06-2022)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 46.0%

Thanks

“The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal.” – Aristotle

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dubler9 For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (04-24-2022)

Thread Information