User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taliban fighters buying child brides & babies to be raised as sex slaves for just 8

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 30.0%

Thanks

Taliban fighters buying child brides & babies to be raised as sex slaves for just 8

Taliban fighters ‘buying child brides & babies to be raised as sex slaves for just 800 from desperate Afghans’

TALIBAN fighters are allegedly buying child brides and even babies to be raised and turned into sex slaves for as a little as 800.

Sources have said children as young as one are reportedly being sold to the vile extremists in exchange for cash, livestock and weapons.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/164393...es-sex-slaves/
    Last edited by Moonie; 10-16-2021 at 03:34 PM.
    And when will the peacelovingly loving/fawning Biden be due for his own Nobel Prize? I'd rather have a mental mong with drugs continually shot into him as president.

e D.D...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moonie For This Useful Post:

Lone Gunman (10-16-2021),Swedgin (10-18-2021)

50000 Experience Points1 year registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 57.0%

Thanks
    ofc, Muzzies, life is cheap to them. The further east you go, the cheaper life gets., Algeria, just across the Straits of Gibraltar from us is a perfect example, they will slit your throat to steal your Levi 501's
    I declare that the entire content and attachments of any and all of my posts are for the purposes of personal entertainment, and that I do not vouch for the veracity of the content. Neither do I care if you doubt my sources. That's your prerogative, but not my concern.

DO NOT POST COVID,VACCINE, or 5G BOLLOX IN MY THREADS. TAKE IT TO THE COVID FORUM. -----------------------------------------------------------
    REMEMBER: Xenophobia Can Save Lives!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UKSmartypants For This Useful Post:

Hillofbeans (10-16-2021),Lone Gunman (10-16-2021),ruthless terrier (10-16-2021)

Overall activity: 31.0%

Thanks
    Hmm.

Apparently the Saudis were buying up the children of Syrian refugees for almost nothing a while ago. For sex toys. When they are done with them they put them back out on the street. In Africa the Muslims just roll up to a private girls school and take what they want.

I gotta admit - if I was a Muslim terrorists I would want my virgins now. Seems like a better deal than having to kill yourself to get them.

Make Orwell Fiction Again V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 51.0%

Thanks
    To think is easy. To act is difficult. To act as one thinks is the most difficult.

- Goethe

Thanks
    [QUOTE=TheOneOnly2;288
    I gotta admit - if I was a Muslim terrorists I would want my virgins now. Seems like a better deal than having to kill yourself to get them.[/QUOTE]

What do Muslim sympathizers like the Western politicians that turn a blind eye to the perversions of the Middle-east and Near-east get in terms of child/virgin relief? Free trips to Amsterdam and Hamburg as infidel whipping boys?
    And when will the peacelovingly loving/fawning Biden be due for his own Nobel Prize? I'd rather have a mental mong with drugs continually shot into him as president.

e D.D...

Thanks
    Perversions'R'Us is back on the Afghan highstreets again courtesy of Biden & Co (mainstream purveyors of political crap).

e D.D...

Alumni Member Achievements:
    Social1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 99.3%

Thanks
    Look on the bright side, the billions we gave the Taliban will almost certainly inflate the market putting a lot of those kids out of reach of the average Raghead that wants to abuse them eventually.

* --> MAGA! <-- * Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 39.0%

Thanks
    Things like this always confirm what we know about islam.

It's a shame that god won't do anything about this.
    A flag worth dying for is a flag worth protecting.

50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Thanks
    Does anyone think that this is new? That it is newsworthy? The buying and selling of sex slaves is thousands of years old, Muslims have been doing this with children for 1,400 years. It is never going to change because it is acceptable to them. Mohammad married Aisha when she was 6 and, as Bukari ever-so-tactfully recorded, Mohammad "fondled her in the bath when she was 6." Actually, I am at a loss as to why he waited until she was 9 and he was in his 50s, to rape her. Yep, happens in the Western nations too. The difference is, there are laws against sex slavery and child sex slavery. I am sure the authorities turn a blind eye to it, but at least it is unacceptable to most people in the West.

Born too late to explore the world.
    Born too early to explore the universe.
    Born just in time to watch the collapse of the West.

50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonie View Post
    Taliban fighters ‘buying child brides & babies to be raised as sex slaves for just 800 from desperate Afghans’

TALIBAN fighters are allegedly buying child brides and even babies to be raised and turned into sex slaves for as a little as 800.

Sources have said children as young as one are reportedly being sold to the vile extremists in exchange for cash, livestock and weapons.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/164393...es-sex-slaves/
    From as little as 800 pounds? Sounds a little steep, I thought it would be a lot cheaper.

Born too late to explore the world.
    Born too early to explore the universe.
    Born just in time to watch the collapse of the West.

Thread Information