Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 75.0%

Thanks

1918 Spanish Flu, Eleanor McBean PHD, book "Vaccination Condemned"

The 1918 : Only The Vaccinated Died - Sal Martingano

In the book,
    Vaccination Condemned
    , by Eleanor McBean, PhD, N.D., the author describes, in detail, personal and family experiences during the 1918 “Spanish Flu” pandemic.

I thought maybe some people on here would like to read or hear about this book about 1918 Spanish Flu by Eleanor McBean PHD "Vaccination Condemned" I personal haven't read the book and know full well I'm going to get attacked for posting this. I'm not saying what she wrote is true, just thought it would be an interesting thread to start especially with the "Pandemic" going on. I think people can decide for themselves what to believe. I just heard about this book a couple weeks ago.
    Last edited by WarriorRob; 10-13-2021 at 04:52 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WarriorRob For This Useful Post:

Brat (10-14-2021),Quark (10-13-2021)

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 6.0%

Thanks
    Ummmmmmmmm ... the first influenza vaccine was developed in the early 1940s and was available for use in WW2. The technique for culturing viruses, essential to developing and producing vaccines against any virus, was not discovered until 1931. So there could not be people vaccinated against the influenza virus in 1918.
    Traddles

SVPete

PeteS in CA

Laughable prediction, Doctor: Heart Failure from mRNA Jabs “Will Kill Most People” | Principia Scientific Intl. ; Fully Vaxxed May 2021; Viva CallSJ "5K" (actually 3.26 miles), 9/19/21, 51:19; Belmont Water Dog 10K, 10/9/21, 1:52:45; 11.8 miles, 3:50:16, 9/4/21

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 86.0%

Thanks
    Very interesting. I think that is probably accurate. She had a PhD and a ND (Doctor of Naturopathy). We know that people with good nutritional habits and take Vitamin D and C plus zinc stand a good chance of surviving any flu probably much better than putting poisons in your body. I use to use a ND and the only reason I don't now is because of Medicare. There are times when a ND is the best way to go and a MD is the best way to go. Unfortunately, most MD's consider ND's quacks and snake oil salesmen and ND's consider MD's the same way. Most MD's think poisons is the only way to go to cure all diseases. Sometimes poisons are the only way to go but most times a natural holistic way is much better way. I know a guy that has cancer and was suppose to die over 20 years ago but decided to go the natural holistic route and is still alive.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Quark For This Useful Post:

12icer (10-13-2021),WarriorRob (10-13-2021)

50000 Experience PointsOverdriveTagger First ClassSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 47.0%

Thanks
    Interestingly enough, there were, apparently, attempts to come up with a vaccine that would be effective against the 1918 flu, but they were by and large based on bacteria, not the influenza virus, and so were for the most part largely ineffective.

So, the story in the OP could be both correct, and incorrect, at the same time.

Source: The 1918-19 Spanish Influenza Pandemic and Vaccine Development | History of Vaccines
    So let us stop talkin' falsely now
    The hour's getting late -- Jimi Hendrix

#RESISTBidet

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Oceander For This Useful Post:

Quark (10-13-2021)

50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 86.0%

Thanks
    So the article by McBean was mostly correct. We are all lab rats at the end of the day. The medical profession does not know jack diddly about much of anything and is just practicing. Vaccines are poison we put into our veins hoping for a miracle.
    Last edited by Quark; 10-13-2021 at 09:49 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Quark For This Useful Post:

WarriorRob (10-13-2021)

Games People Play Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 30.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Quark View Post
    So the article by McBean was mostly correct. We are all lab rats at the end of the day. The medical profession does not know jack diddly about much of anything and is just practicing. Vaccines are poison we put into our veins hoping for a miracle.
    They don't know much and they've made incredible mistakes (bleeding and trepanning) but never before this time, have they SO OBVIOUSLY REJECTED an OBVIOUS solution, in favor of a quack gene therapy developed with government money, with key government officials as junior partners.

Never before this time, have they rejected proven medicines, proven SAFE medicines, in favor of a "protocol" handed down by government that is fatal 75 percent of the time. Using a worthless patented medicine that the head of the government agency owns the patent to.

This is taking corruption, and contempt for patients, to new levels.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JustPassinThru For This Useful Post:

Brat (10-14-2021),WarriorRob (10-13-2021)

Senior Member Achievements:
    Social1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Quark View Post
    Very interesting. I think that is probably accurate. She had a PhD and a ND (Doctor of Naturopathy). We know that people with good nutritional habits and take Vitamin D and C plus zinc stand a good chance of surviving any flu probably much better than putting poisons in your body. I use to use a ND and the only reason I don't now is because of Medicare. There are times when a ND is the best way to go and a MD is the best way to go. Unfortunately, most MD's consider ND's quacks and snake oil salesmen and ND's consider MD's the same way. Most MD's think poisons is the only way to go to cure all diseases. Sometimes poisons are the only way to go but most times a natural holistic way is much better way. I know a guy that has cancer and was suppose to die over 20 years ago but decided to go the natural holistic route and is still alive.
    Naturopathy is voodoo. There is nothing scientific about Naturopathy and the ND's have killed a shit load of people peddling their garbage as fact.

Thread Information