User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: More than 200,000 deaths from Covid Vaccine in the U.S.?

Senior Member Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassTagger First ClassSocial
    Overall activity: 72.0%

Thanks

More than 200,000 deaths from Covid Vaccine in the U.S.?

The following article came out on Mercola.com today. Because of the special circumstances regarding Mercola.com articles, namely that the site has granted others to repost their articles in their entirety as well as the fact that almost all of them are removed from the site 48 hours after publication, Trinnity has allowed them to be reprinted in their entirety. So with that said, here goes. Coloured text goes to links in the original, with the exception of the sources and references at the end of the article, whose links I have left intact.

Analysis by Dr. Joseph MercolaFact Checked

October 09, 2021

TFNT1: COVID vaccines have killed over 200,000 Americans

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

• So far, the CDC has not determined that any death was directly caused by the COVID shot, but that doesn’t mean the injections haven’t killed anyone. Calculations using VAERS data suggest the COVID shots have resulted in 212,000 excess deaths in the U.S.
    • An estimated 300,000 Americans suffered permanent disability from the COVID shots, and anywhere from 2 million to 5 million may have suffered adverse reactions
    • If you’re under the age of 50, your risk of dying from the vaccine is greater than your chance of dying from COVID-19
    • Dr. Peter Schirmacher, chief pathologist at the University of Heidelberg, who is recognized as one of the top 100 pathologists in the world, autopsied 40 patients who died within two weeks of their COVID jab, and found 30% to 40% of the deaths were conclusively due to the shot
    • One top neurologist claims to have 2,000 reportable vaccine injuries in 2021, compared to zero in the last 11 years. In all, 5% of her existing patients now have suspected vaccine injuries, but she has only filed two VAERS reports due to the complexity of the filing

Yesterday, October 8, 2021, I published a Highwire exclusive interview with Deborah Conrad, a physician’s assistant who is blowing the whistle on COVID jab injuries, and the fact that these injuries are rarely reported because of a faulty VAERS database design.
    Today you’re in for yet another bombshell video: “Vaccine Secrets: COVID Crisis.” It’s the first episode of “The False Narrative Takedown Series,” produced by Steve Kirsch, executive director of the COVID-19 Early Treatment Fund.
    “Vaccine Secrets” complements and supports everything Conrad shared in her interview, so I highly recommend saving these files on your computer and watching both of them. Both are available on Bitchute.
    How Many Have Died From the COVID Jabs?

According to Kirsch, the COVID shots have already killed an estimated 200,000 Americans, a far higher number than the 15,386 deaths reported to the U.S. Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) as of September 17, 2021.1 You can find all the research for Episode 1 of the “False Narrative Takedown” series on SKirsch.io/vaccine-resources.2
    As noted by Kirsch, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention director Dr. Rochelle Walensky claims no causative link has been found for any of these deaths. She’s not lying, per se. But she’s also not telling the whole truth.
    So far, the CDC has not determined that any death was directly caused by the COVID shot, but that doesn’t mean the injections haven’t killed anyone. In this episode, Kirsch sets out to determine whether evidence of causality exists, and if so, what the actual death toll is likely to be.
    Can VAERS Data Demonstrate Causality?

The big disconnect, Kirsch points out, is that the CDC insists that VAERS, as an early warning system, cannot prove (or disprove) causality. Kirsch argues that this is false. The idea that VAERS cannot show causality is part of how and why the CDC can claim none of the deaths is attributable to the COVID shot.
    To prove his point, Kirsch gives the following analogy: Suppose you give a two-dose vaccine. After the first dose, nothing happens, but after the second dose, people die within 24 hours of a deep vein thrombosis (DVT). When you look at the VAERS data, what you would find is no reports associated with the first dose, and a rash of deaths after the second dose, and all within the same timeframe and with the same cause of death.
    According to the CDC, you cannot ascribe any causality at all from that. To them, it’s just random chance that everyone died after the second dose, and from the same condition, and not the first dose or from another condition.
    Kirsch argues that causality CAN be identified from this kind of data. It’s very difficult to come up with another explanation for why people die exactly 24 hours after their second dose.
    For example, is it reasonable to assume that people with, say, undiagnosed heart conditions would die exactly 24 hours after getting a second dose of vaccine? Or that people with undiagnosed diabetes would die exactly 24 hours after their second dose?
    Why not after the first dose, or two months after the second dose, or any other random number of hours or days, or for other random cause of death? Why would people randomly die of the same condition at the exact same time, over and over again?

Vaccine Program Needs To Be Halted Immediately

According to Kirsch, the vaccination program should be immediately halted, as the VAERS data suggest more than 200,000 Americans have already died, and more than 2 million have been seriously injured by the vaccines. Interestingly enough, Kirsch and his entire family took the COVID shot early on, so he’s not coming from an “anti-vax” position.
    Ending the vaccinations would not spell disaster in terms of allowing COVID-19 to run rampant, as we now know there are safe and effective early treatment protocols that everyone can use, both at home and in the hospital. These treatments also work for all variants.
    According to Kirsch, the CDC, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the National Institutes of Health are all “spreading misinformation about the vaccine versus early treatment.” In a nutshell, these agencies are saying the complete opposite of what is true — classic Orwellian doublespeak.
    They claim the COVID shots are safe and effective, when the data show they’re neither, and they say there is no safe and effective early treatment, which is clearly false. At the same time, our medical freedoms are being stripped away under the guise of public health — all while an immense death toll is allowed to take place right before our eyes.
    Kirsch is so confident in his analyses, he’s offered a $1 million academic grant to anyone who can show his analysis is flawed by a factor of four or more. So far, no one has stepped up to claim the prize. He’s even offered $1 million to any official willing to simply have a public debate with him about the data, and none has accepted the challenge.
    As noted by Kirsch, “we’ve replaced debates as a way to settle scientific disagreements … with government-driven censorship and intimidation.” Medical recommendations are now also driven by the White House rather than medical experts and doctors themselves.
    https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...cumentary.aspx
    Last edited by Common; 10-09-2021 at 04:42 AM. Reason: Too long Forum Rules
    "Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who find it."

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to phoenyx For This Useful Post:

Big Bird (10-09-2021),dinosaur (10-09-2021),Karl (11-29-2021),msc (02-15-2022),WarriorRob (10-09-2021)

Bristolian accented Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 23.0%

Thanks
    What bollocks!
    RIP Wes.

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    What bollocks!
    Doubt you'll be claiming the million bucks with this response.
    MEXICO HAS HONEST ELECTIONS WITH IN PERSON VOTING AND PHOTO VOTER ID. AND AMERICA?

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mainecoons For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (10-09-2021),Karl (11-29-2021),phoenyx (10-09-2021),Sunsettommy (12-11-2021)

Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First ClassSocial
    Overall activity: 40.0%

Thanks
    Has anyone here really tried to go into the VAERS data themselves? I have. Anybody can, it's downloadable from the CDC website. VAERS is a mess. IMO, the very definition of a bad, corrupt data set. Worthless. Most reports are missing really important data, vaccine batch and lot numbers. Some don't even list which vaccine. And some don't list a vaccine date, just the death date. Some are a batch, as in dozens of reports in a single report. The deaths are not all within 24 hours. Most don't even reference hours, but instead use days or weeks, and not precise in the dates.

I downloaded the data set and gave up after looking at a few pages. Too many of the reports looked too non-specific and like third or fourth hand accounts.

Obviously, CDC is not using the VAERS data, so ask yourself, why does VAERS exist? Forget the official CDC line. They don't use it. VAERS exists to give the CDC cover, a smokescreen. They can look at the data, poo poo it, and do what they want. If CDC wanted a real resource, they would mandate doctor/coroner reporting with autopsy reports. That is information they could act on. Real "science". But no, CDC would then not be in control of the "science", so ... VAERS.

Masks and mask mandates, vaccines and vaccine mandates. As long as Fauci and Company can keep us divided, bitching, and focused on those, they keep us from focusing on the real issue ... It was Fauci and Company who funded and created the Plandemic, responsible for each and every death, both disease and vax. He is entering Hitler, Mao, Stalin, Idi Amin, and Pol Pot territory. And guess what? He is still funding the next Plandemic. And you know each crisis has to be bigger and better than the last. I'm thinking Fauci won't retire until he beats Gengis Khan's death count. With stupid henchmen like Lyin Biden, he just might get there.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dinosaur For This Useful Post:

Big Bird (10-09-2021),Conservative Libertarian (10-09-2021),msc (02-15-2022),phoenyx (10-09-2021)

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 23.0%

Thanks
    From whose rectum did the snake oil and bust developer salesman pull that number?

However, I could ask the hundreds of vaxxed runners and walkers I'll be meeting up with in an hour or two how many of them died from their vax. Or maybe I'll just enjoy the 10K I shouldn't be able to do if my blood really were hemoglobin-depleted.
    Anti-Covid-Vaxxer pig crap claim/prediction, Doctor: Heart Failure from mRNA Jabs "Will Kill Most People" | Principia Scientific Intl. ; Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche Warns COVID-19 Jab Injuries and Deaths Will Soon “Collapse Our Health System” (VIDEO) ; Fully Vaxxed May 2021; Since that time I've done 6 5Ks, 1 8K, 6 10Ks, and 4 half marathons

Not Democommie nor Pharma-Shill nor even hacker. Just little old me, Traddles.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Traddles For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (10-09-2021)

V.I.P
    Achievements:

Thanks
    I will also add ... Even autopsies are not going to give us causal data. Lets say, for example, dead person A is on the table, and the coroner says death is due to DVT and blood clots which blocked blood flow sufficient to cause death. What caused that DVT? The coroner will do some investigation and note that the person received a vaccine xx days before death. We still don't know exactly the "causal link".

But what do we know about DVT events? Before all this Plandemic, I associated DVT with either surgery, or prolonged periods of confined, motionless lack of activity such as sitting in a cramped seat on a passenger plane for a cross country trip. Now, if you get a vaccine, and the vaccine makes you not feel real well, what are you going to do? Curl up with a good book for the rest of the day? Hmmm, sorta like a long plane ride?

My point is there really doesn't need to be a "causal link" that can be identified to some component or nasty stuff in the vaccine, or even some reaction in the body to the vaccine itself. The vaccine may just cause a behavioral change that results in the DVT. It doesn't matter does it? Dead is dead. If people receiving the vaccine die at higher rates of DVT that unvaxxed people, that should be enough to at least pause the program until really smart people figure out that the guidance needs to include NOT sitting around and staying confined at home, sitting in a not so comfortable chair in front of the TV.

A plandemic where everyone loses their job, and sits around all day, or works from home in front of a computer screen all day? Nothing like stress and inactivity to increase the likelihood of a DVT.
    Last edited by dinosaur; 10-09-2021 at 08:01 AM.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dinosaur For This Useful Post:

phoenyx (10-09-2021),ruthless terrier (11-29-2021),WarriorRob (10-09-2021),WhoKnows (11-29-2021)

V.I.P
    Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Traddles View Post
    From whose rectum did the snake oil and bust developer salesman pull that number?

However, I could ask the hundreds of vaxxed runners and walkers I'll be meeting up with in an hour or two how many of them died from their vax. Or maybe I'll just enjoy the 10K I shouldn't be able to do if my blood really were hemoglobin-depleted.

Ima kinda thinkin' a DVT is that last thing a serious runner needs to worry about, vax or no vax. But I am an oldster. I remember this guy, he wrote the book on running. Jim Fixx. Died of a heart attack at 52. Died during his daily run. Shame.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Fixx

Stay healthy and safe out there! Don't ignore any predisposition or known risks.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to dinosaur For This Useful Post:

WhoKnows (11-29-2021)

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Traddles View Post

You also are in no danger of collecting the million bucks.
    MEXICO HAS HONEST ELECTIONS WITH IN PERSON VOTING AND PHOTO VOTER ID. AND AMERICA?

Veteran50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassTagger First ClassSocial
    Overall activity: 72.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dinosaur View Post
    Has anyone here really tried to go into the VAERS data themselves? I have. Anybody can, it's downloadable from the CDC website. VAERS is a mess. IMO, the very definition of a bad, corrupt data set. Worthless. Most reports are missing really important data, vaccine batch and lot numbers. Some don't even list which vaccine. And some don't list a vaccine date, just the death date. Some are a batch, as in dozens of reports in a single report. The deaths are not all within 24 hours. Most don't even reference hours, but instead use days or weeks, and not precise in the dates.

I downloaded the data set and gave up after looking at a few pages. Too many of the reports looked too non-specific and like third or fourth hand accounts.

Obviously, CDC is not using the VAERS data, so ask yourself, why does VAERS exist? Forget the official CDC line. They don't use it. VAERS exists to give the CDC cover, a smokescreen. They can look at the data, poo poo it, and do what they want. If CDC wanted a real resource, they would mandate doctor/coroner reporting with autopsy reports. That is information they could act on. Real "science". But no, CDC would then not be in control of the "science", so ... VAERS.

Masks and mask mandates, vaccines and vaccine mandates. As long as Fauci and Company can keep us divided, bitching, and focused on those, they keep us from focusing on the real issue ... It was Fauci and Company who funded and created the Plandemic, responsible for each and every death, both disease and vax. He is entering Hitler, Mao, Stalin, Idi Amin, and Pol Pot territory. And guess what? He is still funding the next Plandemic. And you know each crisis has to be bigger and better than the last. I'm thinking Fauci won't retire until he beats Gengis Khan's death count. With stupid henchmen like Lyin Biden, he just might get there.
    Robert Kennedy, the founder of Children's Health Defense, agrees that the VAERS reporting system is terribly flawed. That being said, even a Covid vaccine whistleblower has said it was incredibly useful. Not that she was all praise about it. I think the bottom line is that it's a hell of a lot better than nothing. In Canada, the country of my birth, for instance, we apparently have some reporting system, but I've never seen any data from it. I don't even know if the system has a name.

There's also the fact that there is very little evidence that the CDC does much investigating of all the deaths and serious injuries that occur after vaccinations. Robert Kennedy's Children's Health Defense asked them how their alleged investigations were going and still haven't heard anything real from them months after they asked -.-
    Last edited by phoenyx; 10-09-2021 at 09:08 AM.
    "Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who find it."

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to phoenyx For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (10-09-2021),WarriorRob (10-09-2021),WhoKnows (11-29-2021)

50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Thanks
    The problem with VAERS is that it is self reported. Which makes it highly unscientific. Same with the "data" being collected about the actually number of deaths PRIMARILY associated with COVID-19. We will never have this data. The process is too far along to reverse the numbers and start from scratch.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhoKnows For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (10-09-2021),potlatch (02-16-2022)

Thread Information