User Tag List

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Is THIS What's Coming? Or is it already here?

Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by old dog View Post
    Jen posted:

I'm praying too but what does "success" mean? Several states de-certifying the election results? Even if that happens it would not get Biden removed from office. Impeachment and conviction? NEVER GONNA HAPPEN. Supreme Court de-certifying the entire election? I honestly don't think that is within their Constitutional power. And if they did this anyway, what next? A Constitutional crisis of immense proportion with no Constitutional remedy. One possibility would be for individual states to nullify every bill and executive order that Joe Biden has signed his name to and possibly lead to secession.

Unfortunately, our best hope is for the GOP in the states to be prepared for the attempted steal and not get caught with their pants down again.
    Success to me means that the election is overturned, Trump takes office. The Republic is restored and we have a new and fair election (whenever it's decided that must be). I believe it may be sooner than 2024 and I do not believe Trump will run. He will oversee the transition to a new Republic since the one we had was taken down by the coup d'etat.

Success, to me, means that the Cabal aka Deep State is brought down and the 300,000 indictments coming from Durham are served and people in them are arrested. ... The top two being Bill Gates and Barack Obama.

We have no Constitution now. The rise of the Biden Regime usurped the Constitution and made it null and void. To get our Republic back, we will have to re-ratify the old Constitution or sign a new one. To me...........that is needed for success.

There ARE people working for that. The GOP is NOT those people. The GOP and the DemoCommunists are one and the same.

Will we see success?

I pray so.

I hope so.

But Those Communists, those Evil ones, those Satan Worshipers ......are relentless and they are not weak.

We'll see.
    Last edited by Jen; 10-25-2021 at 06:52 PM.

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassCreated Album pictures3 months registered
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by old dog View Post
    I agree some courts, but not all, are gone and many GOP congresscritters are just go-along-to-get-along turds.

It will be interesting to see how the Virginia gubernatorial election turns out. Youngkin and the state GOP have an army of poll workers, poll watchers with lawyers on speed-dial who have judges on speed-dial. Fairfax county is a cesspool and will report last (How many votes do we need?). They're already being sued for breaking election laws.

In 2020, the Trump campaign was not set up for the scale of cheating that took place.

Hope it doesn't come to that but if there is secession, I'm moving, probably to Texas.

PS Hi Ret, I remember you from R.O.
    Howdy Old Dog!

I agree that Texas is one of the best places if this insurrection becomes the "New America", I am not sure yet but the longer the GOP plays grabass instead of using the Constitutional authority they have to audit these elections I will assume that they are the same cowards they have always been.

Fixing November 3rd to me will mean legitimately identifying the mass of the fraud and seeing the enablers & perpetrators put in prison cells, nothing short of that will deter one single fraudulent ballot or election official from doing it again.

Proving massive fraud that exceeds the margin of error many times over is easy, that is not the same as identifying which of the ballots in the pile are the legally cast ballots and which are the illegally stuffed ballots; nullification or de-certification is easy and necessary but with the levels of fraud like Arizona had only a new election under the legal rules could produce a result that is certifiable.

For that reason I can see the whole nation "knowing" that Trump won but no plausible way to correct the error; it would make the current Insurgent pedophile in chief a powerless lame duck for the rest of this term though.

But if we don't get the details like we did in Arizona and we don't see the prison doors slam on the criminals who disenfranchised the legal voters in this country then we have absolutely no reason to think any election going forward will be any different than the last.

The GOP, the State courts, the media, the Demoncrats and the Supreme Court have all made it very clear that they are fine with the citizens being removed from the seat of authority over who will govern this nation; they all have chosen to abandon the Rule of Law.

Our last hope is literally a surge of integrity from several State legislative bodies and a few attorneys general & criminal courts who have not sold out; those are some very long odds, the kind of odds that only a God could win with.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to RET423 For This Useful Post:

old dog (10-26-2021)

Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 24.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RET423 View Post
    Howdy Old Dog!

I agree that Texas is one of the best places if this insurrection becomes the "New America", I am not sure yet but the longer the GOP plays grabass instead of using the Constitutional authority they have to audit these elections I will assume that they are the same cowards they have always been.

Fixing November 3rd to me will mean legitimately identifying the mass of the fraud and seeing the enablers & perpetrators put in prison cells, nothing short of that will deter one single fraudulent ballot or election official from doing it again.

Proving massive fraud that exceeds the margin of error many times over is easy, that is not the same as identifying which of the ballots in the pile are the legally cast ballots and which are the illegally stuffed ballots; nullification or de-certification is easy and necessary but with the levels of fraud like Arizona had only a new election under the legal rules could produce a result that is certifiable.

For that reason I can see the whole nation "knowing" that Trump won but no plausible way to correct the error; it would make the current Insurgent pedophile in chief a powerless lame duck for the rest of this term though.

But if we don't get the details like we did in Arizona and we don't see the prison doors slam on the criminals who disenfranchised the legal voters in this country then we have absolutely no reason to think any election going forward will be any different than the last.

The GOP, the State courts, the media, the Demoncrats and the Supreme Court have all made it very clear that they are fine with the citizens being removed from the seat of authority over who will govern this nation; they all have chosen to abandon the Rule of Law.

Our last hope is literally a surge of integrity from several State legislative bodies and a few attorneys general & criminal courts who have not sold out; those are some very long odds, the kind of odds that only a God could win with.
    It's an uphill battle. Hard to remain optimistic.

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsOverdriveTagger First ClassSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 27.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Success to me means that the election is overturned, Trump takes office. The Republic is restored and we have a new and fair election (whenever it's decided that must be). I believe it may be sooner than 2024 and I do not believe Trump will run. He will oversee the transition to a new Republic since the one we had was taken down by the coup d'etat.

Success, to me, means that the Cabal aka Deep State is brought down and the 300,000 indictments coming from Durham are served and people in them are arrested. ... The top two being Bill Gates and Barack Obama.

We have no Constitution now. The rise of the Biden Regime usurped the Constitution and made it null and void. To get our Republic back, we will have to re-ratify the old Constitution or sign a new one. To me...........that is needed for success.

There ARE people working for that. The GOP is NOT those people. The GOP and the DemoCommunists are one and the same.

Will we see success?

I pray so.

I hope so.

But Those Communists, those Evil ones, those Satan Worshipers ......are relentless and they are not weak.

We'll see.
    There is no way for the 2020 election to be undone. The Constitution doesn't have a "mulligan" clause, and the Electoral College voted for Biden - that is, to be perfectly honest, the only vote that actually counts when it comes to the presidency - and so we are stuck with Biden until either he dies, he is removed for incompetence under the 25th Amendment, he is successfully impeached and removed, or he is not re-elected.
    So let us stop talkin' falsely now
    The hour's getting late -- Jimi Hendrix

#RESISTBidet

50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Thanks
    No sir. The Constitution does not handcuff righteousness in any of its articles. People who think it does are not only wrong, but by their lackadaisical mind set they are assisting criminal behavior to advance and increase.

I am not calling anyone or everyone stupid. It, however, is nonetheless true that mankind as a whole has endorsed stupidity as a way of living. When anyone takes upon themselves to determine what is good and what is not for themselves is profoundly stupid, and the entire planet suffers from the consequences of it.

Stupid can be stopped. Pride and vanity are chief ingredients. " You (people) can't handle the Truth." Why? Because it necessitates a change in behavior, in direction, in living, to even acknowledge that such a thing exists. We would all be much better off doing what we want rather than being restricted by God, or some Law that He expresses. We want to be Free to do as we damn well please. Free.

It is an excuse, and a sorry one, to think that nothing can be done about those in office destroying America, and then stating that they have the Constitutional right to do it. That is absurd. Ridiculous. And insane to boot. The purpose of it is to establish Justice, not hide from it, to promote the general welfare, not let criminal behavior run amok, and to secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and Our Posterity. Letting Joe Biden ruin the Nation is NOT CONSTITUTIONAL. And He is damn sure NOT engaged in securing the Blessings of Liberty for the American People.

To let people like this run free to do as they please is a shame on the entire country. Pathetic. Yet here we are. Stupid as hell. Cowards.

V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Oceander View Post
    There is no way for the 2020 election to be undone. The Constitution doesn't have a "mulligan" clause, and the Electoral College voted for Biden - that is, to be perfectly honest, the only vote that actually counts when it comes to the presidency - and so we are stuck with Biden until either he dies, he is removed for incompetence under the 25th Amendment, he is successfully impeached and removed, or he is not re-elected.
    We do not live under the Constitution now. The Constitution was thrown into the trash when Biden was appointed as POTUS even though he didn't win the election.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jen For This Useful Post:

Felix (10-26-2021)

Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    We do not live under the Constitution now. The Constitution was thrown into the trash when Biden was appointed as POTUS even though he didn't win the election.
    True - when Trump wins in 2024, it will be the third time he won. He'll undo this disaster that is being made by the White House Intruder.

V.I.P
    Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    True - when Trump wins in 2024, it will be the third time he won. He'll undo this disaster that is being made by the White House Intruder.
    I don't believe Trump will run in 2024. I believe he will take over Biden's term for a short time and then we will elect a new POTUS. Just what my gut says........ not a prediction or anything like that.

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsOverdriveTagger First ClassSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 27.0%

Thanks
    Nonsense.
    So let us stop talkin' falsely now
    The hour's getting late -- Jimi Hendrix

#RESISTBidet

V.I.P
    Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Oceander View Post
    Nonsense.

Was our Constitution intact when Biden was appointed even though he lost the election?

Obviously you think so.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jen For This Useful Post:

RET423 (11-25-2021)

Thread Information