User Tag List

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111415161718192021

Thread: Hi, I'm TripleAerial, a leftist libertarian, here to discuss with some friendly folks

Banned Achievements:
    7 days registered1000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 43.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleAerial View Post
    Hi! I'm happy to be here discussing with y'all, and I hope we can make some constructive arguments! As you might have seen from the title, I am a leftist and a libertarian, meaning I oppose tyranny from both Big Government and also big corporations. I am a passionate advocate for the constitutional rights of free speech and freedom to worship. The most important thing we have is our freedom! I also believe that the government doesn't have the right to declare who people can or cannot marry or love - Big Government does not belong in the bedroom! I hope we can find some topics do discuss here on PoFo. I understand based on some of the biggest posts here that my lefty beliefs may not be the most popular, but I hope for the sake of free speech we can discuss my beliefs. I tend to gravitate towards opinions with more facts behind them, so if you can change my mind on something I happily invite you to go right ahead!

I'm quite a busy guy, so I may not be able to quickly respond to everyone, but don't worry, I'm happy to discuss any topic you like eventually. I hope to use this thread to explain my core beliefs and help y'all understand my perspective.

Happy posting!
    If "constructive arguments" aren't unfriendly to some degree, all you will be hearing is what you want to hear. You can't learn much from that.

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsOverdriveTagger First ClassSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 9.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleAerial View Post
    Hi! I'm happy to be here discussing with y'all, and I hope we can make some constructive arguments! As you might have seen from the title, I am a leftist and a libertarian, meaning I oppose tyranny from both Big Government and also big corporations. I am a passionate advocate for the constitutional rights of free speech and freedom to worship. The most important thing we have is our freedom! I also believe that the government doesn't have the right to declare who people can or cannot marry or love - Big Government does not belong in the bedroom! I hope we can find some topics do discuss here on PoFo. I understand based on some of the biggest posts here that my lefty beliefs may not be the most popular, but I hope for the sake of free speech we can discuss my beliefs. I tend to gravitate towards opinions with more facts behind them, so if you can change my mind on something I happily invite you to go right ahead!

I'm quite a busy guy, so I may not be able to quickly respond to everyone, but don't worry, I'm happy to discuss any topic you like eventually. I hope to use this thread to explain my core beliefs and help y'all understand my perspective.

Happy posting!
    What, exactly, is a leftist without government tyranny? All leftist political thinking inevitably results in the need for totalitarian government.
    So let us stop talkin' falsely now
    The hour's getting late -- Jimi Hendrix

#RESISTBidet

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 13.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Oceander View Post
    What, exactly, is a leftist without government tyranny? All leftist political thinking inevitably results in the need for totalitarian government.
    A Communist without a Gun is ash heaped pronto (usually)

Thread Information