User Tag List

Thread: It's Starting to Seem Like the Pandemic Is a Problem the Biden Administration Doesn't

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 11.0%

Thanks

It's Starting to Seem Like the Pandemic Is a Problem the Biden Administration Doesn't

Pj Media

It's Starting to Seem Like the Pandemic Is a Problem the Biden Administration Doesn't Really Want to Solve

BY STACEY LENNOXSEP 15, 2021

Excerpt:

In early August, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis took the fight against the COVID-19 Delta variant to the streets. He traveled the entire state, opening infusion centers so Floridians could receive monoclonal antibodies (MAs) as outpatients when they tested positive for the virus. The state’s surgeon general issued a blanket order that allowed patients to receive them without obtaining a physician’s order. Then DeSantis held dozens of press conferences using the slogan “Early Treatment Saves Lives” to raise awareness.

Despite communications from the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and an entire web page on accessing the treatment, many Americans remained in the dark. Most hadn’t heard of Regeneron, one brand of the treatment, since President Donald Trump received an infusion in the fall of 2020. MAs received an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) shortly after that. And the NIH finally added them to the recommended treatment protocol in the late spring of 2021.

LINK

=======

Yet the media Attacks Santis over and over while the kids in Washington D.C. drag their asses around on it.
    IPCC TAR Chapter 14 Page 773 Paragraph 14.2.2 Predictability in a Chaotic System

In climate research and modelling, we should recognise that we are dealing with a coupled non-linear chaotic system, and therefore that the long-term prediction of future climate states is not possible.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunsettommy For This Useful Post:

Camp (09-16-2021),donttread (09-16-2021),Lone Gunman (09-16-2021),Old Ridge Runner (09-16-2021),OneDumbBlonde (09-16-2021),phoenyx (09-16-2021)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 59.0%

Thanks
    Solve it? Are you daft? Why would they create it and use it to destroy freedom if they wanted to solve it.

Created it.
    Used it to scare the sheep.
    Killed the old people.
    Inject death and/sterilization poison into those they marked already in the social rating system.
    Use the media, fake dr.s, fake scholars and sheep to shame the intelligent.
    Deny medical, food, work and travel to the intelligent.
    Lock down for two weeks, two months, two years, for forever, enjoy your totalitarianism.

Absolute power in the hands of the most absolutely corrupt. Where’s my four horsemen. I want a front row seat to the Bible prophecy. If I can’t have a good life, might as well witness the end.
    Arms are the only true badges of liberty. The possession of arms is the distinction of a free man from a slave. — Andrew Fletcher 1698

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Big Dummy For This Useful Post:

Captain Kirk! (09-16-2021),donttread (09-16-2021),Lone Gunman (09-16-2021),Madison (09-16-2021),Old Ridge Runner (09-16-2021),OneDumbBlonde (09-16-2021),Quark (09-16-2021)

Alumni Member & VIP Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 31.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunsettommy View Post
    Pj Media

It's Starting to Seem Like the Pandemic Is a Problem the Biden Administration Doesn't Really Want to Solve

BY STACEY LENNOXSEP 15, 2021

Excerpt:

In early August, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis took the fight against the COVID-19 Delta variant to the streets. He traveled the entire state, opening infusion centers so Floridians could receive monoclonal antibodies (MAs) as outpatients when they tested positive for the virus. The state’s surgeon general issued a blanket order that allowed patients to receive them without obtaining a physician’s order. Then DeSantis held dozens of press conferences using the slogan “Early Treatment Saves Lives” to raise awareness.

Despite communications from the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and an entire web page on accessing the treatment, many Americans remained in the dark. Most hadn’t heard of Regeneron, one brand of the treatment, since President Donald Trump received an infusion in the fall of 2020. MAs received an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) shortly after that. And the NIH finally added them to the recommended treatment protocol in the late spring of 2021.

LINK

=======

Yet the media Attacks Santis over and over while the kids in Washington D.C. drag their asses around on it.
    PHarma is one of media's biggest financial supporters.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nonsqtr For This Useful Post:

Lone Gunman (09-16-2021),Madison (09-16-2021),Old Ridge Runner (09-16-2021),OneDumbBlonde (09-16-2021),Quark (09-16-2021),ruthless terrier (09-16-2021),Sunsettommy (09-16-2021)

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 67.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dummy View Post
    Solve it? Are you daft? Why would they create it and use it to destroy freedom if they wanted to solve it.

Created it.
    Killed the old people.
    Inject death and/sterilization poison into those they marked already in the social rating system.
    Lock down for two weeks, two months, two years, for forever, enjoy your totalitarianism.

Absolute power in the hands of the most absolutely corrupt. Where’s my four horsemen. I want a front row seat to the Bible prophecy. If I can’t have a good life, might as well witness the end.

I'm not sure they created it but they sure as hell have used it. It is entirely possible, perhaps likely that without COVID 19 the repubs, not the dems, are in charge of all 3. Also there is no doubt that they are experincing withdrawal from their power binge and the media is resisting detox.
    The variants are as common as Obama's "terrorist number two men" which keeps the fear in place. notice each variant "may be more harmful to children" "spreads more easily" " causes more severe symptoms" or " may breakthrough immunity more easily" ? Without that this thing is almost over
    1) 83% of Americans have antibodies
    2) Only 1,500 fully vaccinated people have died with cOVID meaning the vaccine is quite effective, effective enough that the numbers clearly DO NOT justify government mandated injections.
    3) Children are at about the same risk as tjhey are from seasonal flu

Venator Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 47.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nonsqtr View Post
    PHarma is one of media's biggest financial supporters.
    they're also a large part of the most lucrative lobby group in d.c.
    Μολών λαβέ

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lone Gunman For This Useful Post:

Old Ridge Runner (09-16-2021),Quark (09-16-2021)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 68.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dummy View Post

Created it.
    Killed the old people.

Same here.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Quark For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (09-16-2021)

Thread Information