User Tag List

Thread: Rose McGowan on Tucker Carlson Today.

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 42.0%

Thanks

Rose McGowan on Tucker Carlson Today.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WarriorRob For This Useful Post:

crcook84 (09-17-2021),dinosaur (09-17-2021),Quark (09-17-2021),Rebel Yell (09-16-2021)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 57.0%

Thanks
    Interesting.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Quark For This Useful Post:

WarriorRob (09-17-2021)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 60.0%

Thanks
    wierdo. Looked much better with long hair and a leather dress

I declare that the entire content and attachments of any and all of my posts are for the purposes of personal entertainment, and that I do not vouch for the veracity of the content. Neither do I care if you doubt my sources. That's your prerogative, but not my concern.

DO NOT POST COVID,VACCINE, or 5G BOLLOX IN MY THREADS. TAKE IT TO THE COVID FORUM. -----------------------------------------------------------
    REMEMBER: Xenophobia Can Save Lives!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UKSmartypants For This Useful Post:

Quark (09-17-2021),WarriorRob (09-17-2021)

Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First ClassSocial
    Overall activity: 48.0%

Thanks
    IMO Ms McGowan is way up there on the crazy scale. Watching her mannerisms and exaggerated expressions during the interview were a bit cringe worthy. But what she says is probably 100% spot on. Sexploitation of starlets and young women has been covered up and buried by a whole lot of people who were enjoying depraved sex with young women. I imagine very few women were willing to say no with stardom on the line.

Frankly, I don't understand how men find any satisfaction or enjoyment in sex with a coerced or forced partner. And covering up that kind of behavior? That is downright shameful.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dinosaur For This Useful Post:

Quark (09-17-2021),WarriorRob (09-17-2021)

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 42.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dinosaur View Post
    IMO Ms McGowan is way up there on the crazy scale. Watching her mannerisms and exaggerated expressions during the interview were a bit cringe worthy. But what she says is probably 100% spot on. Sexploitation of starlets and young women has been covered up and buried by a whole lot of people who were enjoying depraved sex with young women. I imagine very few women were willing to say no with stardom on the line.

Frankly, I don't understand how men find any satisfaction or enjoyment in sex with a coerced or forced partner. And covering up that kind of behavior? That is downright shameful.
    It's mostly about power and getting away with something that they know is wrong, those men in the real world would never be able to get those women. I hate to say this but, some women are just plain stupid and will do anything for fame and money. I'm not condoning what those men did to those women, so what I'm trying to get at, they pretty much used each other to get what they want, men was sexual satisfaction and women money and fame. The pedophile subject is a different matter all together that is just plain sick. I know some will get mad at me for saying or writing this, it's a fact and most know it, this is my honest opinion on the subject.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to WarriorRob For This Useful Post:

Quark (09-17-2021)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 60.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WarriorRob View Post
    It's mostly about power and getting away with something that they know is wrong, those men in the real world would never be able to get those women. I hate to say this but, some women are just plain stupid and will do anything for fame and money. I'm not condoning what those men did to those women, so what I'm trying to get at, they pretty much used each other to get what they want, men was sexual satisfaction and women money and fame. The pedophile subject is a different matter all together that is just plain sick. I know some will get mad at me for saying or writing this, it's a fact and most know it, this is my honest opinion on the subject.
    I agree. All exhibited greed in one form or another. Some actresses refused to comply, and still had decent acting careers. Some men were perfectly honourable.
    I declare that the entire content and attachments of any and all of my posts are for the purposes of personal entertainment, and that I do not vouch for the veracity of the content. Neither do I care if you doubt my sources. That's your prerogative, but not my concern.

DO NOT POST COVID,VACCINE, or 5G BOLLOX IN MY THREADS. TAKE IT TO THE COVID FORUM. -----------------------------------------------------------
    REMEMBER: Xenophobia Can Save Lives!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to UKSmartypants For This Useful Post:

WarriorRob (09-17-2021)

Thread Information