Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 45.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nonsqtr View Post
    Can we please stick to the science?

Who cares about Nicki Minaj?
    What the hell man????

Science, schmience!

I'm a listenin' to the rapper with big knockers!

(Wonder what she's wearing today, and, who she's dating? I wish we had cute pictures of her and her puppy. Who are her Hollywood friends? Who are they dating???)

OHH, so many vital and important questions!!!!
    Al Swearengen: What's your partner so mad about all the time?
    Sol Star: He's not mad.
    Al Swearengen: He's got a mean way of being happy.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Swedgin For This Useful Post:

Brat (09-15-2021)

Senior Member Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 13.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenvoter View Post
    Until it's your balls that shrivel up, then it would be a big deal I bet.
    Technically, the guy's testicles apparently became swollen and he became impotent. Now, perhaps he's better now, but perhaps he's not. I'm sure any guy considering the possibility of getting a covid vaccine -and- of having kids (or having more) would want to know more about this guy's story.

In an ideal world, there would be a team of doctors trying to figure out whether this happened because of the vaccine and if so, why he got it while others didn't. In the real world, organizations like the CDC -say- they will investigate serious adverse events but when asked about how their alleged investigations are going, they stonewall -.-
    Last edited by phoenyx; 09-15-2021 at 12:51 PM.
    "Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who find it."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to phoenyx For This Useful Post:

Frankenvoter (09-15-2021)

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 5.0%

Thanks

Important news from Trinidad: No evidence that Nicki Minaj's cousin's friend's balls are swollen

https://hotair.com/allahpundit/2021/...wollen-n416128

Imagine being a health official in Trinidad and Tobago, doing your best to manage the pandemic. And suddenly, one day, international media is beating down your door about a claim that someone in your country got the shot and then had his nutsack swell like the Grinch’s heart when he heard the Whos singing on Christmas. This poor guy had to inform the entire planet this morning that there are no reports of unusual nard growth on the island linked to vaccination:
    IIRC, Minaj was in a cat fight with Joy Reid around the time of that Tweet and possibly was making up weird BS in response to Reid's BS. Either that or his cousin's friend cheated on his wife/GF and got an unexpected "gift" from the one-nighter.

Traddles

SVPete

PeteS in CA

Laughable prediction, Doctor: Heart Failure from mRNA Jabs “Will Kill Most People” | Principia Scientific Intl. ; Fully Vaxxed May 2021; Viva CallSJ "5K" (actually 3.26 miles), 9/19/21, 51:19; Belmont Water Dog 10K, 10/9/21, 1:52:45; 11.8 miles, 3:50:16, 9/4/21

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Traddles For This Useful Post:

Brat (09-15-2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Traddles View Post

Important news from Trinidad: No evidence that Nicki Minaj's cousin's friend's balls are swollen

https://hotair.com/allahpundit/2021/...wollen-n416128

IIRC, Minaj was in a cat fight with Joy Reid around the time of that Tweet and possibly was making up weird BS in response to Reid's BS. Either that or his cousin's friend cheated on his wife/GF and got an unexpected "gift" from the one-nighter.

And you ofcourse trust the mainstream media. Meanwhile, back where this all started:
    Screen Shot 2021-09-15 at 8.00.22 PM.png

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 77.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenvoter View Post
    Girl parts are sciency, scientists theorized about them all the time while being shoved in lockers wondering why the knuckle draggers were allowed to experiment with girls and not them, and now that they have a PhD girls are finally interested in them, kind of, but it's still a "yes dear" situation when the scientist wants to experiment but she says she has a headache (as usual) but always has time to go for a swim when the pool guy shows up for some unknown "X" factor reason.

I'm being mean because the Covid power grab is a science question, biological rather than chemical but a science question nonetheless, key in my questions being why do scientists think they have the right to dictate to us low brows whats allowed to be discussed and which isn't?

"Sure, there's THOUSANDS of instances of side effects, but not enough to allow you to question the science, because people who know more than you have already think tanked it and given you your orders that you are to follow blindly".

I think scientist geeks love the power trip they have being able to bully around the bullies who bullied them using the weight of government and just LOVING the power they suddenly have, it's no different than a woman who joins the Army who was maybe a 2 on the outside as compared to all the other pinup girls she was competing with suddenly being wanted by large groups of men and being able to give the (giggle) "no pussy for you, or you, or you (giggle)" not giving a shit about the jealousies she's starting up within a group of people who cant afford those types of things when the fighting starts but she's oblivious to because she's drunk on her new found "attractivness".

It's no different, and I see a parallell in the two, scientists LOVE the power they have, through government, to tell others what to do, yes they do and I'm not gonna let any of them tell me what I'm allowed to talk about or not talk about just because they've "settled" the issue.
    Tehn the girls mate with the neanderthols and wonder what's wrong with their kids

9. The Following User Says Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

Frankenvoter (09-15-2021)

ADMIN IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 46.0%

Thanks
    Freedom takes NO. No to one Party rule, no to election fraud, no to political fear mongering, no to lockdowns and mandates that violate your Civil Rights.
    Say no and mean it.
    ~
    Respect the rules of the Forum.

<< Forum RULES >>

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

crcook84 (09-17-2021),donttread (09-16-2021),Frankenvoter (09-15-2021),phoenyx (09-15-2021)

ADMIN IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran

Thanks
    Still laughing and cheering~
    Freedom takes NO. No to one Party rule, no to election fraud, no to political fear mongering, no to lockdowns and mandates that violate your Civil Rights.
    Say no and mean it.
    ~

<< Forum RULES >>

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

Frankenvoter (09-15-2021),Northern Rivers (09-15-2021),phoenyx (09-15-2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post
    Still laughing and cheering~
    Agreed, she comes up with some good lines :-). Just in case people don't know, she was let out of "twitter jail"- the last article that Trinity linked to was her come back :-p.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to phoenyx For This Useful Post:

donttread (09-16-2021)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class

Thanks
    As more and more Leftist/Liberal/Democrat malfeasance emerges...I see a rout for the Midterms. With Nikki Minaj now well and truly "woke"...her 22M followers will start rubbing the sleep out of their eyes.
    You're only as good as your last performance.

ADMIN IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:

Thanks
    She said today she's not going back to Twitter. We'll see.
    Say no and mean it.
    ~

<< Forum RULES >>

Thread Information