User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stonehenge to repair damaged stones in biggest work at ancient monument for 60yrs

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 4.0%

Split between Wakefield,England and Alicante,Spain,England and Alicante,Spain
    Thanks
    Was it not where druids used to take virgins on a first date ?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Big Wheeler For This Useful Post:

Rutabaga (09-15-2021)

Overall activity: 72.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Wheeler View Post
    Was it not where druids used to take virgins on a first date ?
    No, I think it was originally a Overnight Chariot Park
    I declare that the entire content and attachments of any and all of my posts are for the purposes of personal entertainment, and that I do not vouch for the veracity of the content. Neither do I care if you doubt my sources. That's your prerogative, but not my concern.

DO NOT POST COVID,VACCINE, or 5G BOLLOX IN MY THREADS. TAKE IT TO THE COVID FORUM. -----------------------------------------------------------
    REMEMBER: Xenophobia Can Save Lives!

Alumni, Moderator Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteranYour first Group
    Overall activity: 26.0%

Thanks
    Never going to know what it was really all about. Apparently a burial site...but was it for honoured people of importance, or those sacrificed for a great harvest etc.
    DuckDuckGo is a leftist, Soros sponsored and financial contributor to the collective left. They are the proverbial wolf in sheeps clothing. They present themselves as an option away from the corrupt Google, when in fact...they are only a contrived option that really just gives money, and takes money from our ideological enemies. Qwant appears to be an option. Spread the word.

Overall activity: 7.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Unless you have been to Stonehenge to se for yourself you would chuckle at that replica, I assure you.

Of course the real thing is better, but the simple replica saves me $3,000 round trip and visit a great Museum right next door with stunning views of the Columbia Gorge.
    IPCC TAR Chapter 14 Page 773 Paragraph 14.2.2 Predictability in a Chaotic System

In climate research and modelling, we should recognise that we are dealing with a coupled non-linear chaotic system, and therefore that the long-term prediction of future climate states is not possible.

Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 99.0%

Thanks
    stonehedge is racist and should be torn down.

prove me wrong.
    "The nose, knows"

"Negros were like animals and they turned the streets into jungles”
    joe biden.

Covid=$
    "The Emperor Wears No Clothes"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunsettommy View Post
    Of course the real thing is better, but the simple replica saves me $3,000 round trip and visit a great Museum right next door with stunning views of the Columbia Gorge.

I bet it not aligned properly. Does it have a Heel Stone?
    I declare that the entire content and attachments of any and all of my posts are for the purposes of personal entertainment, and that I do not vouch for the veracity of the content. Neither do I care if you doubt my sources. That's your prerogative, but not my concern.

DO NOT POST COVID,VACCINE, or 5G BOLLOX IN MY THREADS. TAKE IT TO THE COVID FORUM. -----------------------------------------------------------

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadianeye View Post
    Never going to know what it was really all about. Apparently a burial site...but was it for honoured people of importance, or those sacrificed for a great harvest etc.

The Burials are in the Aubrey holes, not the central structure/ Look at the alignments in the image I posted. Its all about sunrises and sunsets in summer and winter.

The Z holes seem to be cut to fit Bluestones. The Y holes have carbon dated material that dates to 1600 BC, so they were cut at least 800 years later.
    Last edited by UKSmartypants; 09-15-2021 at 03:37 PM.

Thread Information