User Tag List

Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: See What Happens When Democrats...

  1. #1
    Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 48.0%

    Northern Rivers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Northern Rivers
    Posts
    29,816
    Thanks
    29,312
    Thanked: 31,605
    Rep Power
    21474872

    See What Happens When Democrats...

    ...have no part in educating a black kid:

    I'm a 17-year-old black American who refuses to go woke
    You're only as good as your last performance.

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

    Lone Gunman (09-12-2021),OneDumbBlonde (09-12-2021),Sunsettommy (09-12-2021),Thom Paine (09-12-2021)

  3. #2
    Crude Ruffian Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 8.0%

    OneDumbBlonde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    CdA, ID
    Posts
    575
    Thanks
    4,337
    Thanked: 1,017
    Rep Power
    6429516
    Nice.

    Another great example of when parents - both of them - make a concerted effort to actually raise their own children and teach them values, standards, character, etc.
    The tiger and the lion may be more powerful, but the wolf does not perform in the circus.

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OneDumbBlonde For This Useful Post:

    Conservative Libertarian (09-12-2021),Lone Gunman (09-12-2021),Northern Rivers (09-12-2021)

  5. #3
    I'm not mean-you're just acting like a sissy V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 52.0%

    Conservative Libertarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    15,914
    Thanks
    104,167
    Thanked: 25,359
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Interesting article.

    It was actually on the Washington Compost.
    It takes a FAMILY to raise a child--Not Hitlery Klinton's Socialist, Anti-Family, Nanny-State...I mean, "Village".

    Islam is a religion of violence and terror as practiced by the Islamofascists. The Muslims that do speak out against terror are then terrorized by the Islamofascists and are ignored by the Lap Dog Media.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Conservative Libertarian For This Useful Post:

    Lone Gunman (09-12-2021),Northern Rivers (09-12-2021)

  7. #4
    Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 11.0%

    Sunsettommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    376
    Thanks
    624
    Thanked: 640
    Rep Power
    1952161
    Now you understand WHY I chose to be a FREE thinking Independent which allows me to consider everything with skepticism and research.

    Consensus, conformity and peer pressure are destructive to the individual, it is why Human beings as a species continually under achieve in life wasting it on wars and self centered thinking, the greed and desire to take it all approach is a waste of time and effort, they die early often and go to the grave with nothing.

    People especially teenagers fail to realize that taking narcotic habit forming drugs destroys the very core of the human being and takes away freedom, the drug becomes the god and nothing else matters until you die of overdose or poisoning.

    Yet the next generation REPEATS the same mistakes of the previous generation in so many ways...., we will eventually kill ourselves into extinction because we don't learn to put away the savage being we obstinately continue to be, it seems that we chose to be that way so we can dominate others and get wealthy too.

    Modern Humans are the most dangerous species in history, we are close to nuclear annihilation now as the worlds people become more savage than ever with their ugly religious extremism spreading everywhere.
    IPCC TAR Chapter 14 Page 773 Paragraph 14.2.2 Predictability in a Chaotic System

    In climate research and modelling, we should recognise that we are dealing with a coupled non-linear chaotic system, and therefore that the long-term prediction of future climate states is not possible.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunsettommy For This Useful Post:

    Northern Rivers (09-12-2021)

  9. #5
    Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 48.0%

    Northern Rivers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Northern Rivers
    Posts
    29,816
    Thanks
    29,312
    Thanked: 31,605
    Rep Power
    21474872
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    Nice.

    Another great example of when parents - both of them - make a concerted effort to actually raise their own children and teach them values, standards, character, etc.
    Democrats are out to destroy the family unit...with Black Americans the easiest to manipulate because they have never gotten out from under that Democrat boot.

    It is ignominious...for the black people that understand it was JOE BIDEN that claimed the September '94 "Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act" all to his own credit as, "The Biden Crime Act". (Ha! Indeed!) Hunter Biden skated away...unmolested...for the very same issues that got tens of thousands of young black men incarcerated for long stretches...leaving all too many fatherless families.

    This is why I shift the overt blame most often away, from any black individual. It's how they have been necromanced for the last 50 years since LBJ figured out how to make The Plantation seem so nice and cozy with all that free stuff.
    You're only as good as your last performance.

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

    Conservative Libertarian (09-12-2021),OneDumbBlonde (09-12-2021),Sunsettommy (09-12-2021),Thom Paine (09-12-2021)

  11. #6
    Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 48.0%

    Northern Rivers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Northern Rivers
    Posts
    29,816
    Thanks
    29,312
    Thanked: 31,605
    Rep Power
    21474872
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunsettommy View Post
    Now you understand WHY I chose to be a FREE thinking Independent which allows me to consider everything with skepticism and research.

    Consensus, conformity and peer pressure are destructive to the individual, it is why Human beings as a species continually under achieve in life wasting it on wars and self centered thinking, the greed and desire to take it all approach is a waste of time and effort, they die early often and go to the grave with nothing.

    People especially teenagers fail to realize that taking narcotic habit forming drugs destroys the very core of the human being and takes away freedom, the drug becomes the god and nothing else matters until you die of overdose or poisoning.

    Yet the next generation REPEATS the same mistakes of the previous generation in so many ways...., we will eventually kill ourselves into extinction because we don't learn to put away the savage being we obstinately continue to be, it seems that we chose to be that way so we can dominate others and get wealthy too.

    Modern Humans are the most dangerous species in history, we are close to nuclear annihilation now as the worlds people become more savage than ever with their ugly religious extremism spreading everywhere.
    You haven't been here long enough to know that I firmly believe we have a co-existing hominin cousin that is far superior to the rest of us. They are what we erroneously refer to as "aliens".

    Last edited by Northern Rivers; 09-12-2021 at 10:52 AM.
    You're only as good as your last performance.

  12. #7
    Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 11.0%

    Sunsettommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    376
    Thanks
    624
    Thanked: 640
    Rep Power
    1952161
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Rivers View Post
    You haven't been here long enough to know that I firmly believe we have a co-existing hominin cousin that is far superior to the rest of us. They are what we erroneously refer to as "aliens".


    Are you sure, I think I married one........

    IPCC TAR Chapter 14 Page 773 Paragraph 14.2.2 Predictability in a Chaotic System

    In climate research and modelling, we should recognise that we are dealing with a coupled non-linear chaotic system, and therefore that the long-term prediction of future climate states is not possible.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunsettommy For This Useful Post:

    Wilson2 (09-12-2021)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •