User Tag List

Members banned from this thread: Oberon

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Peeping Tom suspect shot to death outside north Houston home

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 22.0%

Thanks
    Regardless of intent the peepers have to take responsibility for the fact they're going to get all kinds of reactions, especially in these times, to creepy behavior. Define 'criminal over-reaction' by a frightened woman; I would let her go, and let it be a warning to those who like to creep around looking in strangers' windows, especially women's. Screw waiting around for 30 minutes for a cop to show up or something and scare them off.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oberon For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (09-14-2021),OneDumbBlonde (09-14-2021)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Overall activity: 41.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Regardless of intent the peepers have to take responsibility for the fact they're going to get all kinds of reactions, especially in these times, to creepy behavior. Define 'criminal over-reaction' by a frightened woman; I would let her go, and let it be a warning to those who like to creep around looking in strangers' windows, especially women's. Screw waiting around for 30 minutes for a cop to show up or something and scare them off.
    Women do have that "Pussy Privilege" which you endorse. "Criminal over-reaction" is okay is it's a woman. How about if it's a Capitol Police Office. He has the "Pelosi Privilege" but it's the same thing. Or, what about the man with the "Poppa Privilege" who thought the way you smiled at his children was "creepy".

Damn, if only you'd come up with an "Old Person Privilege".
    Last edited by patrickt; 09-14-2021 at 08:15 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to patrickt For This Useful Post:

OneDumbBlonde (09-14-2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    Women do have that "Pussy Privilege" which you endorse. "Criminal over-reaction" is okay is it's a woman. How about if it's a Capitol Police Office. He has the "Pelosi Privilege" but it's the same thing. Or, what about the man with the "Poppa Privilege" who thought the way you smiled at his children was "creepy".

Damn, if only you'd come up with an "Old Person Privilege".

Yeah those stupid strawmen fit exactly what I said. Dream up a couple more, and throw in some more anecdotes while you're at it.

And if some ass clown wants to bully and threaten old people, hopefully they do whatever makes them feel safer, too.
    Last edited by Oberon; 09-14-2021 at 08:29 AM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oberon For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (09-14-2021),OneDumbBlonde (09-14-2021)

50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Yeah those stupid strawmen fit exactly what I said. Dream up a couple more, and throw in some more anecdotes while you're at it.

And if some ass clown wants to bully and threaten old people, hopefully they do whatever makes them feel safer, too.

Of course, you do. Feeling safe is what it's all about. Being safe, not so much. It's all about feelings. Like the Capitol Police Officer who "felt threatened" by an unarmed woman trespassing. You're fantasies of killing those who make you "feel" threatened is bizarre.

At least you've expanded your privilege for women to the elderly. How about the mentally ill? Should the paranoid folks get some slack since they feel threatened?

You remind me of the woman who felt threatened that people were flying U.S. flags and pro-Trump bumper stickers. Thank god she didn't have a gun and listen to your advice.
    Last edited by patrickt; 09-14-2021 at 09:12 AM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to patrickt For This Useful Post:

El Guapo (09-14-2021),OneDumbBlonde (09-14-2021)

Thanks
    Of course, you do. Feeling safe is what it's all about. Being safe, not so much. It's all about feelings. Like the Capitol Police Officer who "felt threatened" by an unarmed woman trespassing. You're fantasies of killing those who make you "feel" threatened is bizarre.

At least you've expanded your privilege for women to the elderly. How about the mentally ill? Should the paranoid folks get some slack since they feel threatened?

You remind me of the woman who felt threatened that people were flying U.S. flags and pro-Trump bumper stickers. Thank god she didn't have a gun and listen to your advice.

More rubbish. Like I said, gimps, pervs, and bullies do their thing at their own risk, and those subjected to their bullshit get to handle them any way they see fit. As a Cadre fan you don't really like uppity proles defending themselves, we get it. You mind of the little weasel nerds who always volunteered to be hall monitors in Jr. High. Women and the elderly have every right to 'feel safe', too bad for your outlook.
    Last edited by Oberon; 09-14-2021 at 12:58 PM.

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranSocialTagger First Class
    Awards:
    Community AwardMost Popular
    Overall activity: 10.0%

Thanks
    More rubbish. Like I said, gimps, pervs, and bullies do their thing at their own risk, and those subjected to their bullshit get to handle them any way they see fit. As a Cadre fan you don't really like uppity proles defending themselves, we get it. You mind of the little weasel nerds who always volunteered to be hall monitors in Jr. High. Women and the elderly have every right to 'feel safe', too bad for your outlook.
    Where in the Constitution or any law or ordinance are you permitted to act on your feelings? Feelings are just that, neither right nor wrong, just feelings.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to JMWinPR For This Useful Post:

OneDumbBlonde (09-14-2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JMWinPR View Post
    Where in the Constitution or any law or ordinance are you permitted to act on your feelings? Feelings are just that, neither right nor wrong, just feelings.
    lol you can fuck off too, gimp. Some perv sneaking around in the dark peeping in windows deserves to get shot, and so do assclowns bullying the elderly. You can keep babbling about 'feelings' if you want, we all know it just makes you look like tards when you can't do anything but bleat strawmen and try to pretend somebody died and left you in charge of the Ideological Purity Police, right or left wing.

And, nobody gives a shit about 'The Constitution', especially all those parts about the rights of pervs to creep around in the dark and thugs absolute right to push elderly people around; I'm sure those rights are all the rage in Freeperville and Town Hall, but nobody else seems to to be aware they exist except you two.
    Last edited by Oberon; 09-14-2021 at 03:32 PM.

Awards:
    Discussion Ender

Thanks
    Good-bye, Oberon. I've dealt with enough weak little twits in my life who wanted to kill somebody, anybody, because they thought it would make them feel strong and brave. Enjoy your fantasy world and good-bye.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to patrickt For This Useful Post:

JMWinPR (09-15-2021),Oberon (09-14-2021)

Thanks
    Good-bye, Oberon. I've dealt with enough weak little twits in my life who wanted to kill somebody, anybody, because they thought it would make them feel strong and brave. Enjoy your fantasy world and good-bye.
    You've always been a pathetic loser, so thanks; now run along and make up some more bullshit to throw around. We all know many cops would be out of jobs if more people defended themselves from pervs and assholes. Maybe you can try and have discussions without lying out of your ass about what people said for once.
    Last edited by Oberon; 09-14-2021 at 08:48 PM.

Super Moderator Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 89.0%

Thanks
    lol you can fuck off too, gimp. Some perv sneaking around in the dark peeping in windows deserves to get shot, and so do assclowns bullying the elderly. You can keep babbling about 'feelings' if you want, we all know it just makes you look like tards when you can't do anything but bleat strawmen and try to pretend somebody died and left you in charge of the Ideological Purity Police, right or left wing.

And, nobody gives a shit about 'The Constitution', especially all those parts about the rights of pervs to creep around in the dark and thugs absolute right to push elderly people around; I'm sure those rights are all the rage in Freeperville and Town Hall, but nobody else seems to to be aware they exist except you two.
    warning

FAIR WARNING

You have been threadbanned pending further review

For being verbally abusive
    Last edited by Common; 09-15-2021 at 01:06 AM.
    !!!!!!!!!! LETS GO BRANDON !!!!!!!!!!
    F Joe Biden

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

JMWinPR (09-15-2021)

Thread Information