User Tag List

Thread: Walking School Kids All The Way Back To Pagandom...

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    Created Blog entry50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 25.0%

Thanks

Walking School Kids All The Way Back To Pagandom...

...Teaching The Aztec Chant.

Now that the liberal public education system has allegedly turned school children into fully indoctrinated Marxists, it is now walking them all the way back to centuries-old, uncivilized pagandom.

Children are being taught right in class to memorize and chant the blood-curdling chants of the long ago human sacrificing Aztecs—not in after-hours choir practice, or in glee clubs, because the evil Aztec chant is right on the California K-12 school curriculum.

In typical covert Marxist presentation, it’s not called ‘Learning the Aztec Chant’ but the more benign sounding— ‘The Ethnic Studies Model Curriculum’.

Read more • Judi McLeod
    Last edited by S-N-A-F-U; 09-10-2021 at 05:09 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to S-N-A-F-U For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (09-10-2021),Lone Gunman (09-10-2021)

Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran

Thanks
    Evil has become mainstream........

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jen For This Useful Post:

Lone Gunman (09-10-2021)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Overall activity: 67.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by S-N-A-F-U View Post
    ...Teaching The Aztec Chant.

Now that the liberal public education system has allegedly turned school children into fully indoctrinated Marxists, it is now walking them all the way back to centuries-old, uncivilized pagandom.

Children are being taught right in class to memorize and chant the blood-curdling chants of the long ago human sacrificing Aztecs—not in after-hours choir practice, or in glee clubs, because the evil Aztec chant is right on the California K-12 school curriculum.

In typical covert Marxist presentation, it’s not called ‘Learning the Aztec Chant’ but the more benign sounding— ‘The Ethnic Studies Model Curriculum’.

Read more • Judi McLeod

Perhaps if they learn about some of the other religions they'll understand how even the oh-so civilized Christians killed innocents in Salem in the name of religion, burned Joan of Arc at the stake, and slaughtered Jews with some regularity in Europe.

Alumni Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 85.0%

Thanks
    This is UNBELIEVABLE........
    Democracy ends in the tyranny of the 51%
    over the 49%. A bad system of governance.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to QuaseMarco For This Useful Post:

Lone Gunman (09-10-2021)

Venator Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 47.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    Perhaps if they learn about some of the other religions they'll understand how even the oh-so civilized Christians killed innocents in Salem in the name of religion, burned Joan of Arc at the stake, and slaughtered Jews with some regularity in Europe.
    no worries, vilifying christians is mandatory in progtard education.

ofc, the religion of peace and judaism will get a pass for any and all of their historic and contemporary excesses.
    Μολών λαβέ

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    Created Blog entry50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteranSocial

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    You forgot the Spanish Inquisition and the Crusades, where the church was complicit. Yes, many call themselves Christian, including those errant churches they belong, but it doesn't make it so! Jesus condemned those that involved themselves in the taking of human life...

"And for your lifeblood I will surely demand an accounting. I will demand an accounting from every animal. And from each human being, too, I will demand an accounting for the life of another human being. “Whoever sheds human blood, by humans shall their blood be shed; for in the image of God has God made mankind." ~ Genesis 9:5-6

"If it is possible on your part, live at peace with everyone. Do not avenge yourselves, beloved, but leave room for God’s wrath. For it is written: “Vengeance is Mine; I will repay, says the Lord.” ~ Rom. 12:18-19

Last edited by S-N-A-F-U; 09-10-2021 at 09:59 AM.

Thread Information