User Tag List

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: The Science of the Covid Vaccine

Senior Member Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 18.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fall River View Post
    In my opinion, I don't think the sound track is very good so I can't give an opinion on what the doctor said. I could hear some words very clearly but then many words were mumble mumble jumble.

But I got the impression he doesn't really know how many people died from being vaccinated versus how many lives were saved. Too bad there's no transcript.
    Thanks to a lawsuit filed by American's Frontline Doctors, I think we have an inkling of how many people have died in the U.S. due to vaccines- according to sworn testimony from a whistleblower, around 45,000 americans died within 3 days of getting a shot. Now, some of those deaths may well have happened regardless of whether they got the shot, but then, it's also true that some people probably died from shot complications -after- 3 days, so I think it probably balances out (source: Federal Lawsuit Seeks Immediate Halt of COVID Vaccines, Cites Whistleblower Testimony Claiming CDC Is Under-Counting Vaccine Deaths s Health Defense )

Now, as to how many people have died from Covid itself, that's much harder to figure out, due to all the over counting. But what I think is much more important is the fact that there is little evidence that these shots have protected anyone from Covid.
    "Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who find it."

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phoenyx For This Useful Post:

OneDumbBlonde (09-09-2021),Sunsettommy (09-10-2021)

50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 41.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenyx View Post
    Thanks to a lawsuit filed by American's Frontline Doctors, I think we have an inkling of how many people have died in the U.S. due to vaccines- according to sworn testimony from a whistleblower, around 45,000 americans died within 3 days of getting a shot. Now, some of those deaths may well have happened regardless of whether they got the shot, but then, it's also true that some people probably died from shot complications -after- 3 days, so I think it probably balances out (source: Federal Lawsuit Seeks Immediate Halt of COVID Vaccines, Cites Whistleblower Testimony Claiming CDC Is Under-Counting Vaccine Deaths s Health Defense )
    The fact that a lawsuit was filed doesn't prove anything.

Now, as to how many people have died from Covid itself, that's much harder to figure out, due to all the over counting. But what I think is much more important is the fact that there is little evidence that these shots have protected anyone from Covid.
    Also, there's no significant proof of over-counting. A similar case could be made for under-counting.

The evidence that the vaccines protect people from COVID comes from the randomized double blind studies done by the drug companies.
    Last edited by Fall River; 09-10-2021 at 02:57 PM.

Thanks

True. That being said, it -does- strongly suggest that there is significant evidence that the amount of people who have died shortly after getting vaccinated is being vastly under reported.

Also, there's no significant proof of over-counting. A similar case could be made for under-counting.
    I believe there's a lot more hard evidence for over counting than undercounting. I think the most damning article I've ever read regarding the official Covid detection narrative is this one:

COVID19 – Evidence Of Global Fraud | Off Guardian

The evidence that the vaccines protect people from COVID comes from the randomized double blind studies done by the drug companies.
    And you actually trust those studies I suppose. Many don't. As to why, here's a few articles you might find interesting:

Vaccine Billionaires and Human Guinea Pigs | Off Guardian

FDA officially approves Pfizer “vaccine”…despite incomplete trials | Off Guardian

COVID Vaccines: Necessity, Efficacy and Safety | Off Guardian
    Last edited by phoenyx; 09-10-2021 at 03:29 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to phoenyx For This Useful Post:

OneDumbBlonde (09-11-2021)

Alumni Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 85.0%

Thanks

WHO HAS FORGOTTEN THIS ???

Democracy ends in the tyranny of the 51%
    over the 49%. A bad system of governance.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to QuaseMarco For This Useful Post:

Authentic (09-18-2021),OneDumbBlonde (09-11-2021),phoenyx (09-10-2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by QuaseMarco View Post
    It makes a lot of sense if vaccines are actually causing "covid" cases. This would obviously make a lot more sense if viruses are either exosomes or non contagious, which is what I believe. In this scenario, vaccines may actually -create- exosomes/viruses in order to try to detoxify the body of the toxins in these vaccines.

However, even if viruses are contagious, an argument could still be made that vaccines, having toxins in them, would weaken the immune system and make it easier for these allegedly contagious viruses to do their thing.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to phoenyx For This Useful Post:

QuaseMarco (09-11-2021)

Thanks
    True. That being said, it -does- strongly suggest that there is significant evidence that the amount of people who have died shortly after getting vaccinated is being vastly under reported.
    I don't think so. It simply means that with millions of people getting vaccinated, there may be thousands of people who had contracted the virus shortly before getting vaccinated and the vaccine came too late.

BTW, I read the first link you provided saying that the pandemic was a "global fraud". You actually trust those articles by the Guardian?"
    Last edited by Fall River; 09-11-2021 at 11:43 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Fall River For This Useful Post:

Call_me_Ishmael (09-11-2021)

Thanks

I don't think so. It simply means that with millions of people getting vaccinated, there may be thousands of people who had contracted the virus shortly before getting vaccinated and the vaccine came too late.

You might feel differently if you read a lot of the VAERS reports. There is also the fact that the amount of VAERS adverse events, including deaths, has shot up dramatically this year in comparison to previous years as was mentioned in the opening post. Here's a graph that I think is informative:
    VAERS Death Reports over the years.png

Here's the article that goes with said graph:
    https://www.fakemediareport.net/post...acking-website

BTW, I read the first link you provided saying that the pandemic was a "global fraud". You actually trust those articles by the Guardian?"
    The article isn't from The Guardian. They're from Off Guardian, which was founded by people who were tired of being censored on The Guardian. In any case, I have found Off Guardian to be one of the most reliable news sources online, which is why I tend to link to their articles a fair amount. You say you read the article- can you cite anything in it that you found to be dubious?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to phoenyx For This Useful Post:

QuaseMarco (09-11-2021)

Alumni Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 85.0%

Thanks
    You might feel differently if you read a lot of the VAERS reports. There is also the fact that the amount of VAERS adverse events, including deaths, has shot up dramatically this year in comparison to previous years as was mentioned in the opening post. Here's a graph that I think is informative:

The article isn't from The Guardian. They're from Off Guardian, which was founded by people who were tired of being censored on The Guardian. In any case, I have found Off Guardian to be one of the most reliable news sources online, which is why I tend to link to their articles a fair amount. You say you read the article- can you cite anything in it that you found to be dubious?
    Excellent points....................... I'm so fucking tired of these pro-vaxxers playing dumb.
    Democracy ends in the tyranny of the 51%
    over the 49%. A bad system of governance.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by QuaseMarco View Post
    Excellent points....................... I'm so fucking tired of these pro-vaxxers playing dumb.
    I haven't seen any hard evidence that any of them are playing dumb. I think it's more that they grew up believing that vaccinations were great or what not and it's hard to unlearn these types of things.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to phoenyx For This Useful Post:

OneDumbBlonde (09-12-2021)

Thanks

Why does your link say "wwwfakemediareport.net"? Is it the truth or is it fake?

First of all, the author says governmental responses appear to be part of an international conspiracy. So he's saying that all the governments around the world weren't just fooled, they were in on a conspiracy. How did they all get in on the same conspiracy? Was there someone coordinating the conspiracy, telling them how to fake thousands of deaths? Were ALL the governments around the world told how they would ultimately benefit by faking deaths and destroying their economies?

And then he says, "Sometimes you have to go with your gut." Well, perhaps he should see a gastroenterologist because his gut is lying to him.

Then he continues on in paragraph 2 by saying, "I am not an expert in genetics and, as ever, stand to be corrected."

So here's a link to an article that might help to correct his thinking: AAAS

At the end of the article under Acknowledgements it says, "The authors are supported by the Medical Research Council"
    Last edited by Fall River; 09-12-2021 at 10:18 AM.

Thread Information