User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cambridge-educated anti-vaxxer dies from Covid

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 41.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JMWinPR View Post
    Well it is a non FDA approved, non vaccine. Methinx this mebbe the first time in recorded history the media is correct. Mebbe even beforer recorded history or even herstory.
    Don't get me wrong, I am not defending the vaccine by any means, even though I've gotten it myself (which I now seriously regret). It just seems like the media wanted to put some slang onto it to make it trendy to the normies: "Hey, get the jab, it's fab!"

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 8.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    An anti-vaxxer who filmed himself downplaying Covid-19 before posting it on Facebook has died of the virus.
    Solicitor Leslie Lawrenson, 58, died at his home in Bournemouth, Dorset, nine days after he published a video on why coronavirus was “nothing to be afraid of.”
    Mr Lawrenson, who reportedly had no underlying health conditions, had previously refused to take up the vaccine because he felt he “did not need it.”
    Instead he put faith in his immune system and took his social media followers on his journey.
    The 58-year-old recorded two vlogs in June, where he explained his symptoms and described them as “no worse than a cold.”
    He later criticised the Government’s approach to the coronavirus restrictions, saying “these are things we have to suffer, it’s part of living”, before urging viewers to “trust” their own immune systems over vaccines.
    As his condition worsened, Mr Lawrenson struggled to breath and said he felt pain “everywhere”, but stated he did not feel like he was in any real “danger.”
    “I didn’t get the point where I would have had to be hospitalised,” he said.
    “Things did get worse, but I am glad I got Covid-19.”
    Reacting to his death, Mr Lawrenson’s partner, Amanda Mitchell, who also tested positive with Covid-19 said: “I feel incredibly foolish. Les died unnecessarily.
    “Les made a terrible mistake and he’s paid the ultimate price for that.”
    Ms Mitchell said her partner, a Cambridge University graduate, decided against having a coronavirus jab after reading material on social media.
    She said: “It was a daily thing that he said to us: ‘You don’t need to have it, you’ll be fine, just be careful’.
    “Les was highly educated... so if he told me something, I tended to believe it.”
    https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/c...n-b949378.html

So? His choice, his risk, his death. Whom else did he harm?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

Kodiak (08-06-2021)

QuaseMarco
    This is one person. We have no idea what his overall health was. What was his nutrition like.... did he take vitamins? Was he a heavy drinker, smoker?

How was he treating his Covid?.... was he just riding it out or did he take Hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin?

Did he really die of Covid or was it Pneumonia? Was an autopsy done?

Inquiring minds want to know.
    Last edited by QuaseMarco; 08-05-2021 at 05:16 PM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to QuaseMarco For This Useful Post:

donttread (08-06-2021),Kodiak (08-06-2021)

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 8.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by QuaseMarco View Post
    This is one person. We have no idea what his overall health was. What was his nutrition like.... did he take vitamins? Was he a heavy drinker, smoker?

How was he treating his Covid?.... was he just riding it out or did he take Hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin?

Did he really die of Covid or was it Pneumonia? Was an autopsy done?

Inquiring minds want to know.

We are talking tens if not hundreds of millions of vaccinated and the same number of unvaccinated people. Some apparently do die of COVID even with vaccination. most of those are elederly and/or have poor immune system. In a sample size that large I can find some guy who thinks he's a lepoard and write a tear jerker story about that, There will always be outliers. In fact a 58 year old man dying of COVID isn't even an outlier. Sometimes when your number's up it's up

Mod Team Leader Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteranYour first Group
    Overall activity: 17.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    We are talking tens if not hundreds of millions of vaccinated and the same number of unvaccinated people. Some apparently do die of COVID even with vaccination. most of those are elederly and/or have poor immune system. In a sample size that large I can find some guy who thinks he's a lepoard and write a tear jerker story about that, There will always be outliers. In fact a 58 year old man dying of COVID isn't even an outlier. Sometimes when your number's up it's up
    Much of it has to do with valid distrust.

The very pro vax Dr who died shortly after the jab, with all kinds of different splotches etc forming all over is body...was deemed to have died later by the ME, as natural causes.

How many people would believe that ME?
    Rule 24) Youtubes (political videos) are not allowed as political OP's or any OP's unless there is significant comment or explanation abutting them so they're obviously an adjunct to the discussion - not the topic of the discussion. A political OP cannot lead w a youtube. No exceptions. This WILL be enforced.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Canadianeye For This Useful Post:

donttread (08-06-2021)

Cognitive Dissident Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    I keep on seeing this fuckwit trope of 'hurr durr denier anti-vaxxer' dies. Yay! Like it's some sort of vindication. It's not. That's irrational. As if no one who got injected with these mystery experimental substances haven't died of commie coof anyway.

Do people even realize how utterly retarded and downright malicious things they say are ...even after they say them? Or do they just move on to the next stupid thought?
    Last edited by El Guapo; 08-06-2021 at 10:11 AM.
    LIBERTAD

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to El Guapo For This Useful Post:

FirstGenCanadian (08-06-2021),Oceander (08-06-2021)

Diplomatic Asshole V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassVeteran

Thanks
    On the contrary, it just an item I read on my Apple news on my iPhone, seldom do I scour the internet just to make a thread.

Now I understand. Your Apple News app, is the one inundating you with fear monger news. They only show you news that Apple has pre-selected. You cannot have any news source not approved by Apple. New York Times, The Washington Post, The Star, Los Angeles Times, People, Macleans, Rolling Stone, Time, Mens Health, Buzz Feed, and so on. Liberal owned media. There's no balance.

There's an old French Proverb that tells us: "There are three stories in life. There's your story, there's my story, and there are the facts."

A long time ago, a great friend of mine was showing me how to find out if what I was reading was news, or propaganda. You only have to look at who owns the source. You'd be amazed, how many of the above sources, are all owned by the same person. If the same person is telling you the same story, from multiple different companies. Are you being told fact, or are you being given propaganda?
    Rule # 3 - Never believe what you're told, double check.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstGenCanadian For This Useful Post:

Oceander (08-06-2021)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Overall activity: 73.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Neo, we all understand your position and repeating anecdotal evidence does nothing positive.

You want to take the vaccine, take all you want. But, if you want to convince others to take it, you'll need something more. More reliable, more credible, more convincing.

A lot of people have reached the point of thinking Chicken Little is full of nonsense.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to patrickt For This Useful Post:

donttread (08-06-2021),Neo (08-06-2021)

Somewhere nice Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 75.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    Neo, we all understand your position and repeating anecdotal evidence does nothing positive.

You want to take the vaccine, take all you want. But, if you want to convince others to take it, you'll need something more. More reliable, more credible, more convincing.

A lot of people have reached the point of thinking Chicken Little is full of nonsense.
    Pat old chap, rarely do I feel the need to pull you up on your posts as I think you are a very nice chap, you are very respected here and I like the style of your persona in writing.

The way I see it I have to tell you is all around me I see how this virus is affecting my community, shops, pubs, cinemas, sporting venues are opening up finally.
    We are slowly gearing up to full power again, I can see more people milling around, busy people, working people.

Tonight on tv the new channel reported another 92 people died of COVID-19 if the laid those 92 people out on a sports field you’d take this more seriously.

As an ex police officer I expect you’ve seen your share of dead bodies, to us civilians death is a shocker. 92 people dead, they were tested for the virus and reported as all being tested positive in the last 25 days.

As I have said, I take a lot of interest in what is happening around me, I take nothing for granted, that’s why I got vaccinated at the earliest moment.
    Vote Reform U.K.

Rip Wes.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Neo For This Useful Post:

FlameHeart (08-06-2021)

Diplomatic Asshole V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassVeteran

Thanks
    Pat old chap, rarely do I feel the need to pull you up on your posts as I think you are a very nice chap, you are very respected here and I like the style of your persona in writing.

The way I see it I have to tell you is all around me I see how this virus is affecting my community, shops, pubs, cinemas, sporting venues are opening up finally.
    We are slowly gearing up to full power again, I can see more people milling around, busy people, working people.

Tonight on tv the new channel reported another 92 people died of COVID-19 if the laid those 92 people out on a sports field you’d take this more seriously.

As an ex police officer I expect you’ve seen your share of dead bodies, to us civilians death is a shocker. 92 people dead, they were tested for the virus and reported as all being tested positive in the last 25 days.

As I have said, I take a lot of interest in what is happening around me, I take nothing for granted, that’s why I got vaccinated at the earliest moment.
    Neo, I don't have a problem with you doing what you think is right for you.

You got your COVID-19 vaccine.

To tell anyone else that they need to vaccinate with the jab, is beyond your purview. I don't take issue with the vaccinated. I take issue with people telling me, I don't know any better, because I am not interested in the vaccine.

I am an essential worker. I have not taken anytime off, for lockdowns. I am exposed to the potential of infection by this virus. For the last 554 days, of world wide awareness of "the most deadly of viruses". To the best of my knowledge, I have never acquired the virus. If I did, I was asymptomatic. If I did contract the virus, my immune system has identified it, kicked the shit out of it, and removed it from my system. Ergo, I have anti-bodies ready for the next infection, if ever I had it. My immune system protects me. I don't shy from the cold, flu, or any other type of infection. I am trained in asepsis. I understand viral transmissions. I am not a moron. I also know, that taking an experimental drug, of any kind can cause undesired effects on my body, up to, but not limited to, my immune system, that I have worked very hard on.

I have all of my boosters, up to date, including Hepatitis A & B. Those make sense. I have never taken the flu vaccine, as that does not make sense to me. I pick and choose what goes into my body. Always with careful consideration.

Anyone calling me an anti-vaxxer, is uninformed, and the childish attacks from desperate people, who don't know anything about me, is sad.

No one has reacted this way with AIDS. Wear a condom, or else, you could potentially infect me, in another State, Country or Continent, and there will be condom passports to ensure you comply.

If COVID-19 was really that dangerous, then why do Politicians get to decide, when it's going to infect, or not, and lift, or levy restrictions on populations at a moments notice. Why do the restrictions not apply to, religious, or homeless persons? Why does every media source around the globe advertise it 24hrs a day? The corpses lined up around the streets, everywhere, not warning enough? Why are drugs know to be effective in patients afflicted with COVID-19, banned?

And what is more, when has world leaders across the globe, ever agreed on anything in the history of humans?
    Rule # 3 - Never believe what you're told, double check.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FirstGenCanadian For This Useful Post:

Canadianeye (08-06-2021),Neo (08-06-2021),patrickt (08-06-2021)

Thread Information