User Tag List

Thread: Further to my posts on Travellers

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Thanks

Further to my posts on Travellers

Stolen caravans seized from travellers camp in police raid

SIX stolen caravans were confiscated from a travellers camp in Preston following a police raid.

By Leah Stanfield

PUBLISHED: 14:10, Thu, Jul 29, 2021 | UPDATED: 15:01, Thu, Jul 29, 2021

Tactical operations and dog unit offences attended the camp Ribbleton Park, Preston, yesterday afternoon following reports of an overnight theft from a caravan storage site in Euxton. Lancashire Constabulary said they 'paid a visit' to the unauthorised travellers camp which was set up on Monday.

One of the five caravans stolen from Euxton was located at the park along with the car used to steal it. Five other caravans determined to have been stolen were also seized, LancsLive reports.It is understood two men were arrested in the operation.

Lancs Road Police posted photographs of the caravans on social media with the caption: “After a theft from caravan storage overnight in Euxton Tactical Operations paid a visit to the travellers pitched on Ribbleton Park with Lancs Police Dog Unit.

"One of the five stolen from Euxton was located plus the car used to steal it. Five other stolen caravans were also seized."

This is fairly average for Travellers. The cops must have caught them off guard, normally the police have to go in mob handed cos the traveller scum will have shotguns and baseball bats to hand.
    I declare that the entire content and attachments of any and all of my posts are for the purposes of personal entertainment, and that I do not vouch for the veracity of the content. Neither do I care if you doubt my sources. That's your prerogative, but not my concern.

-----------------------------------------------------------
    REMEMBER: Xenophobia Can Save Lives!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UKSmartypants For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (07-29-2021),Lone Gunman (07-29-2021),Oceander (07-29-2021)

Thread Information